PDA

View Full Version : Re: I'm Looking For An Old Large Cannon Mike Plug

Chris Hornbeck
July 1st 03, 12:53 AM
On 30 Jun 2003 00:59:56 GMT, (ChuxGarage) wrote:

>I think you're talking about an EP-3 connector. I'm fairly sure Alcatel still
>makes them in Australia. They are distrinuted in the US. Yale Radio in LA used
>to stock them. Now that you know what they are called, try a Google search.
>The "AP" series connectors are also compatible with the older "EP.

MCM sells the Alcatel AP/EP connectors, if that's what's needed.

Chris Hornbeck,
guyville{at}aristotle{dot}net
question Authority

Bryson
July 1st 03, 11:50 AM
Thanks! Now I know the part #. I can't seem to find any
dealers that have them, though I'm still waiting to hear back
from a few. I'll hit the surplus houses here in LA too.