PDA

View Full Version : Free Studio/Control Room Glass!!

Jim Klein
June 30th 03, 11:40 PM
Everybody -

We just took two HUGE 25 year old sliders out of what used to be a screened
porch. They are very heavy, in metal frames approximately 79" X 48", with
heavy glass in them. Before I get rid of them, it occurred to me that they
would make a very nifty studio window, and I hate to see anything go to
waste. If anyone wants them, they can come get 'em. I'm located in N.E. PA,
about 90 minutes due west of NYC near Route 80.

Let me know if you're interested.

Jim

Darrell Klein
July 2nd 03, 04:19 AM
Hey Jim,

I don't think we're related and I'm no help for you, but I have about
the same deal in Lincoln, Nebraska. I have four sliding glass doors
from a neighbor's patio-room. Free for the taking! These are about the
same size as what Jim has.