PDA

View Full Version : Quantum QR?

Richard
September 12th 03, 04:52 PM
Someone asked me about the filter products at
http://www.quantumqrt.com/products.htm .
The descriptions sounded pretty much like mumbo jumbo nonsense to me
but I would like opinions please. Note: I am NOT saying that the
product isn't a quality product, just that their descriptions sound a
bit suspect. ;^)

Richard D Pierce
September 12th 03, 06:28 PM
In article >,
Richard > wrote:
>Someone asked me about the filter products at
>http://www.quantumqrt.com/products.htm .
>The descriptions sounded pretty much like mumbo jumbo nonsense to me
>but I would like opinions please. Note: I am NOT saying that the
>product isn't a quality product, just that their descriptions sound a
>bit suspect. ;^)

Quoted from the "technology" link provided:

"A sea of Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) from electrical
devices, power lines, computers, and wireless signals
results in thousands of EMF frequencies - containing many
billions of electrostatic charged particles disrupting the
signal path of every component in any high end audio/home
theater entertainment system.

EMF Effects Neutralized
Like a magnet aligning iron filings, the Quantum coherent
polarizing field effect "aligns" charged particles ("EMF
free radicals") associated with EMF frequencies. The
resulting coherent field enhances the signal path allowing
greater audio/video fidelity.

These two paragraphs alone indicate that the author either has
NO idea what he/she is talking about, or is depending upon you
to have no idea what is being talked about. It's one of the
mpre dense concentrations of technobabble I have yet seen in
high-end technobabbly yet.

--
| Dick Pierce |
| Professional Audio Development |