PDA

View Full Version : REQ: literature for improvement of listening environment

Nikolas
September 10th 03, 05:39 PM
Hello all,

I am interested in acquiring the best possible sound out of my system
by means of "setting properly" my listening room. My hifi equipment is
of reasonable (to me!) quality: a creek 5350se amp, a creek cd50, epos
m15 speaker and cables from QED. I have found that speaker placement
from side/back walls and from each other is of crucial importance for
proper sound staging and depth, as is furniture placement and
well...everything!
I would really appreciate any info, tips, direction to books and urls
that will help me utilize my equipment and listening environment in
the best possible way.

Best Regards,

Nikolas