PDA

View Full Version : Re: DVI - The Destroyer Of Sound

Uptown Audio
September 10th 03, 04:36 PM
They are some noisey buggers, but I find it difficult to enjoy a movie
with my DVD player turned off. Relocating it to another rack may be
the savior of your A/V marriage. I actually use a rack for each
myself. They should have low noise, but as you note, most video
products are not designed for high fidelity audio. You can hear most
TV sets from across the room if the ambient noise is low (and your HF
hearing is intact). When watching a movie I enjoy great sound, yet am
less bothered by audio fidelity when there is so much visual
information. You are one of those who cannot stand your audio and
video to cohabitate. Nothing wrong with that. It just makes things
less convenient for you.
- Bill
www.uptownaudio.com
Roanoke VA