PDA

View Full Version : Hales tweeters info needed

Robert Schenker
September 8th 03, 04:10 AM
Anyone out there know the manufacturer and model of tweeter used in the
Hales Concept Two? Or do you know where a pair might be obtained?
If possible please reply to as well as here.

Regards,
Bob Schenker

Dennis Wall
November 9th 03, 02:17 AM
In article >,
Robert Schenker > wrote:

> Anyone out there know the manufacturer and model of tweeter used in the
> Hales Concept Two? Or do you know where a pair might be obtained?
> If possible please reply to as well as here.
>
> Regards,
> Bob Schenker

Check out http://www.madisound.com/

They were very helpful in figuring out the tweeter for a Hales
Revelation Center for me a few months ago.