PDA

View Full Version : Amp for Soundlabs

Dennis Moore
September 3rd 03, 04:51 PM
What is the cheapest amp of 200 wpc or more that will
accurately power the Soundlab Aura speakers?

The Aura is pretty much an M3 with heftier trim.

Dennis

ludovic mirabel
September 4th 03, 04:45 AM
"Dennis Moore" > wrote in message >...
> What is the cheapest amp of 200 wpc or more that will
> accurately power the Soundlab Aura speakers?
>
> The Aura is pretty much an M3 with heftier trim.
>
> Dennis

Did you consider "Inner Ear" which is supposed to be the specific amp
for electrostats?
Ludovic Mirabel

BEAR
September 5th 03, 04:59 PM
ludovic mirabel wrote:

> "Dennis Moore" > wrote in message >...
> > What is the cheapest amp of 200 wpc or more that will
> > accurately power the Soundlab Aura speakers?
> >
> > The Aura is pretty much an M3 with heftier trim.
> >
> > Dennis
>
> Did you consider "Inner Ear" which is supposed to be the specific amp
> for electrostats?
> Ludovic Mirabel

Probably the Parasound 2200, used... at one time they were practically
being given away...

The Inner Ear stuff is "related" to the Hafler DH200/200 series, I think...
not a bad design.

_-_-bear