PDA

View Full Version : Klipsch speakers DEAD???

sydemon
September 2nd 03, 05:26 PM
I have a pair of Klipsch 5.1 promedia speakers. All of a sudden when
i try to listen to music, games, etc. all i hear is bass. I don't
hear any treble, just bass. Whats up? I can't figure it out, they
worked earlier today.

Thanks sydemon

Chet Marino
September 3rd 03, 04:23 PM
Sounds like the tweeters or horns are shot...