PDA

View Full Version : Hiding surround speakers

Angela Spiro
August 28th 03, 05:35 PM
I have a Panasonic surround system that came with external rear (2)
speakers. I put them high on the wall and they are too ugly. I want to
replace them with in-wall speakers but can't figure out what model
will be best. Circuit City guys are useless. Is there a good on-line
source for this. Can I just place the external speakers in the wall?
The look sort of like PC speakers, about 6 inches high.

Thanks
Angela

malcolm
September 2nd 03, 05:56 PM
go for it, make a big enough hole for other makes just in case need to.
30cm dome speaker grills would look ok in the wall.

"Angela Spiro" > wrote in message
> I have a Panasonic surround system that came with external rear (2)
> speakers. I put them high on the wall and they are too ugly. I want to
> replace them with in-wall speakers but can't figure out what model
> will be best. Circuit City guys are useless. Is there a good on-line
> source for this. Can I just place the external speakers in the wall?
> The look sort of like PC speakers, about 6 inches high.
>
> Thanks
> Angela

chris
September 3rd 03, 04:45 PM
You could always paint them the same colour as your walls and no-one will
ever see them unless you point them out. My Bro did this with his dipoles to
match the wall paper, most people didn't notice them.