PDA

View Full Version : reputable dealers in East or Central Massachusetts / Boston & vicinity area

S. S.
August 28th 03, 04:18 PM
Can any of you recommend to me some reputable dealers in East or
Central Massachusetts / Boston & vicinity area that sell used hi-fi
stereo equipments (turntable, amp, speakers, etc.)?

Harry Lavo
August 28th 03, 06:34 PM
"S. S." > wrote in message
> Can any of you recommend to me some reputable dealers in East or
> Central Massachusetts / Boston & vicinity area that sell used hi-fi
> stereo equipments (turntable, amp, speakers, etc.)?

Goodwin's in either Waltham or Framingham (can't remember)
Northampton Audion(Spearit Sound) a bit west in Northampton (but worth the
drive) - I know for a fact they currently have an Ariston turntable and many
amps and speakers sitting right now in their used dept.

Keith Muntyan
August 29th 03, 04:02 PM
"Harry Lavo" > wrote in message >...
> "S. S." > wrote in message
> > Can any of you recommend to me some reputable dealers in East or
> > Central Massachusetts / Boston & vicinity area that sell used hi-fi
> > stereo equipments (turntable, amp, speakers, etc.)?
>
> Goodwin's in either Waltham or Framingham (can't remember)
> Northampton Audion(Spearit Sound) a bit west in Northampton (but worth the
> drive) - I know for a fact they currently have an Ariston turntable and many
> amps and speakers sitting right now in their used dept.

Goodwin's is on Main Street in Waltham. You can check out what they
have in used equipment at their web page, www.goodwinshighend.com.
They are a very good group to deal with, and thoroughly reputable.

jsg
September 1st 03, 06:57 PM
Natural Sound in Framingham has VTL, B&W, Rega, and more
www.natural-sound.com