PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha RXV2300 on the way!

Gili
August 27th 03, 06:43 AM
I just purchased a Yamaha RXV2300 and am looking for speakers. The
receiver has an output of 110Wx6. What kind of speakers should I be
looking at? How much power? How many ohms??? Any type of advice is
greatly appreciated.

Dalibor Bauernfrajnd
August 27th 03, 04:14 PM
In article >, Gili
> says...
> I just purchased a Yamaha RXV2300 and am looking for speakers. The
> receiver has an output of 110Wx6. What kind of speakers should I be
> looking at? How much power? How many ohms??? Any type of advice is
> greatly appreciated.

Forget about watts and ohms, that reciver can work with almost
everything. More importatnt is how big your room is and how much
are you looking to spend. If you're from US, get US speakers.

--
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.
ICQ: 138579247