PDA

View Full Version : Re: Help! $1000 to spend and no designs

Louisiana Audiophile
August 24th 03, 08:29 PM
In article >, says...

>I'm looking to spend about a grand on the best 5.1 sound system i can find,
this includes everything, the amp, the reciever everything.
>I have a friend who knows how to build stereo systems, but we don't know which
speakers to use or what design to use. If anyone has
>any ideas i would really appreciate a response.
>
>Thank you.

You can't go wrong with a product like Paradigm. I'm not sure if you can get
your desired setup even their lower priced line for under $1K, however.