PDA

View Full Version : Outlaw Audio

deeb
August 1st 03, 07:17 PM
Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
watt amps.

Thanks

db

August 1st 03, 10:31 PM
I ordered the 950 preamp to test against a Chiro 802 I was trying out. The
950 was a good product but the 802 sounded warmer so I called Outlaw to
return the preamp. They gave me a RMA number, I shipped it and they
refunded me the money. No hassles as I kept everything mint and in the
original packaging incase I needed to return. Their tech staff was also
very good in answering questions.

I would recommend Outlaw.

Kurtis

"deeb" > wrote in message
> Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
> ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
> watt amps.
>
> Thanks
>
> db

Joseph Oberlander
August 2nd 03, 05:17 AM
deeb wrote:
> Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
> ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
> watt amps.

They are the model of how a small company should operate, IMO.
Good prices, decent products, and techs that actually listen.

Steven Sullivan
August 5th 03, 05:50 AM
deeb > wrote:
> Has anyone here had experience with Outlaw Audio, specifically in
> ordering/delivery . Also any comments on their preamps and new 200
> watt amps.

Ordered an ICBM unit last year, received it promptly and the device
worked as described. They're a reputable outfit.

--
-S.