PDA

View Full Version : Antique Lab Headphone Tube Amp

Yoan Paquet
August 1st 03, 05:05 AM
Been thinking of getting this product (about $250) to get more out of my
headphones. Any feedback on this item? How well does it work with my present
transistor amp (NAD 752)? What are the connections on it and what's the best
way to get the most out of it?
Yoan

Uptown Audio
August 2nd 03, 06:01 AM
They are very well regarded. Look at www.audioreview.com , etc. to see
some reviews. You will bypass your receiver or use the tape-out so it
won't effect the sound at all.
- Bill
www.uptownaudio.com
Roanoke VA