PDA

View Full Version : philips cd 960

ron
July 30th 03, 07:49 AM
hi all
looking for a circuit diagram for a philips CD 960 cd player ?
have been having a problem with the cd draw opening and now womt open at all!
any one have any idea s would like to hear from anyone who has an opinion!
ron

Steve Parker
August 1st 03, 05:06 AM
Ron.
I believe it is the o ring belt that drives the cd drawer.
That is what it was on my Sylvania (Phillips mechanism)
CD player.

Sparky

"ron" > wrote in message
> hi all
> looking for a circuit diagram for a philips CD 960 cd player ?
> have been having a problem with the cd draw opening and now womt open at
all!
> any one have any idea s would like to hear from anyone who has an opinion!
> ron

---