PDA

View Full Version : Queensryche Empire DVD-A problems

deathboy
July 15th 03, 04:35 AM
I just bought a Pioneer Elite DV-47Ai and I'm trying to play the DVD-A of
Empire by Queensryche and it doesnt work. I can play the DVD-video sector
(dolby digital) just fine, but when i try to play the dvd-a the counter
starts running for a few seconds, then when the onscreen lyrics try to come
up i just get gibberish on the creen soon followed by the front panel
display on the player freaking out and then the player locking up. Is there
something wrong with my player? (it plays other DVD-As fine) the disc? is
this an authoring incompatibility issue or is my disc maybe just bad? Anyone
else succeed in playing this disc on this player? thanks for your help.