PDA

View Full Version : Re: Active crossover network

John Stimson
July 9th 03, 02:55 AM
(sahil) wrote in message news:<H7DOa.10252$ye4.10647@sccrnsc01>...
> Any of you have experience with this? I have done fair amount of
> research on the web and getting more confused. If you can tell about
> the hardware and your experience, it will help.

I built one as part of a home-built speaker project right after I
finished college. Here is a link to a summary I wrote for internet
consumption: http://www.idsfa.net/~john/crossover.html

My crossover now incorporates a source switch and attenuator knob. It
feeds signals to a Classe CAV-75 6 channel power amplifier, which is
wired directly to the individual drivers.

Do you have any specific questions?