PDA

View Full Version : Re: Index for Stereophile test CD??

John Atkinson
June 30th 03, 04:18 PM
"Jack Dotson" > wrote in message
> I have a Stereophile test CD that produced in 1990. It has several test on
> it including some tacks with warble tones at various frequency's. Problem
> is I lost the index that told me which track was for what frequency.

You can find the 1990 article describing this CD, and including the
booklet text, on-line at
http://www.stereophile.com/showarchives.cgi?176 .

Incidentally, the warble tones on our new "Editor's Choice" CD (also
described on-line at www.stereophile.com) are cleaned up compard with
those on the 1990 CD and extend across the full audio band.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Bob Marcus
June 30th 03, 04:21 PM
"Jack Dotson" > wrote in message news:<29LLa.55079$XG4.79571@rwcrnsc53>...
> I have a Stereophile test CD that produced in 1990. It has several test on
> it including some tacks with warble tones at various frequency's. Problem
> is I lost the index that told me which track was for what frequency. I know
> this goes back a way, but thought I would check and see if any of you old
> timers still had a copy of this and would be kind enough to e-mail me the
>
> Thanks.

For a complete track listing, see:

www.stereophile.com/showarchives.cgi?176