PDA

View Full Version : Re: adding an amplifier--Help!

Mark D. Zacharias
July 23rd 03, 11:39 AM
You'll need separate speakers as well, unless you want to physically
disconnect and re-connect whenever you go from audio to video functions
(impractical) or unless you want to do some fairly elaborate speaker
switching usuing switches or relays. These also present problems, both in
terms of amp safety and potential sound quality issues.

Mark Z.

om...