PDA

View Full Version : Nakamichi MB-100 error

April 5th 06, 03:04 AM
Hi -

I have a nakamichi MB-100 6 disc musicbank in dash stereo. I am in the
process of selling my car and of course this last Sunday my deck
seemingly broke. It can't read the CDs or change discs, I get a
'e-mecha' error. This has maybe happened once or twice in the 2 years I
have had the car, now it won't fix itself over 3 days. Any suggestions
on resetting or troubleshooting the deck?

I took it to an audio shop and without looking at it much they said I'm
screwed and to either send it to Nakamichi or get a new deck, either
way, they said my CDs won't come out.

HELP!

Michelle