PDA

View Full Version : WHY STEWART PINKERTON IS UNRELIABLE: 1. BACKGROUND

Andre Jute
March 2nd 06, 11:46 PM
WHY STEWART PINKERTON IS UNRELIABLE

1. BACKGROUND
Stewart Pinkerton, an employee in the postroom of a bank, claims to
be a qualified engineer. He waves his certificate to excuse his
constant and insistent destructive invasions of other people's
hobbies or professions on the pretext of protecting them against their
own ignorance. As a result Pinkerton is banned from several
professional, moderated conferences, but of course the unmoderated
newsgroups are easy prey to his invasions. When he is gainsaid he
instantly turns nasty. Here is Pinkerton abusing Glenn Richards in the
first thread I open, concurrently on uk.rec.audio: "I don't worry
about ****ing off stupid, lying, ******s like you. Clear enough for
you?" The cause is a mild disagreement about audio cables.

Such continuous abuse, and Pinkerton's constant appeals to authority
(his own of course) rather than reason, raises questions about
Pinkerton's motives, knowledge and honesty. This series of articles
on the unreliability of Stewart Pinkerton continues with three examples
I have personal knowledge of, with a conclusion in the final article.

Andre Jute

Part of a series of articles:
WHY STEWART PINKERTON IS UNRELIABLE
1. BACKGROUND
2. THE STATISTICS OF MALICE
3. PINKERTON'S IGNORANCE OF THE BASICS
4. PINKERTON LIES ON PROFESSIONAL MATTERS FOR PERSONAL REASONS
5. CONCLUSION

March 3rd 06, 12:53 AM
God help us all...

Mr. McCoy has lost it entirely. Five (5) new threads. I expected only
2, maybe 3.

This is the mark of a rational, calm, human being writing from full
confidence in his position?

Or a that of a totally fixated psychopath off his medication?

Doesn't matter whom he might be writing about, there is no sanity here.
As Mr. T might say: Pity the poor fool.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA

March 3rd 06, 06:21 AM
"Andre Jute" > wrote in message
oups.com...
> WHY STEWART PINKERTON IS UNRELIABLE
>
> 1. BACKGROUND
> Stewart Pinkerton, an employee in the postroom of a bank, claims to
> be a qualified engineer.

Translation: Stewart Pinkerton is an engineer who regularly exposes Jute's
incompetence.

He waves his certificate to excuse his
> constant and insistent destructive invasions of other people's
> hobbies or professions on the pretext of protecting them against their
> own ignorance.

Tranlation: Jute is caught again trying to pretend he did something he
didn't and Steart has let peole know about it on a public newsgroup where
anyone is free to comment.

As a result Pinkerton is banned from several
> professional, moderated conferences, but of course the unmoderated
> newsgroups are easy prey to his invasions.

Translation: Jute has not been able to keep Stewart off his back, and
Steart won't let Jute's Munchausen syndrome go unnoticed.

When he is gainsaid he
> instantly turns nasty.

Tranlation: Jute is a nastly little bugger who uses personal attacks and
name calling against anyone who exposes Jute's lies and incompetence.

Here is Pinkerton abusing Glenn Richards in the
> first thread I open, concurrently on uk.rec.audio: "I don't worry
> about ****ing off stupid, lying, ******s like you. Clear enough for
> you?" The cause is a mild disagreement about audio cables.

Translation: Somebody claimed the impossible about cables and then argued
with Stewart about it.

> Such continuous abuse, and Pinkerton's constant appeals to authority
> (his own of course) rather than reason, raises questions about
> Pinkerton's motives, knowledge and honesty.

Translation: Jute doesn't like it when Stewart exposes Jute or any other
person who claims that the impossible is possible.

This series of articles
> on the unreliability of Stewart Pinkerton continues with three examples
> I have personal knowledge of, with a conclusion in the final article.
>
> Andre Jute
>
> Part of a series of articles:
> WHY STEWART PINKERTON IS UNRELIABLE
> 1. BACKGROUND
> 2. THE STATISTICS OF MALICE
> 3. PINKERTON'S IGNORANCE OF THE BASICS
> 4. PINKERTON LIES ON PROFESSIONAL MATTERS FOR PERSONAL REASONS
> 5. CONCLUSION

Translation: Jute is on another of his crybaby jags because Stewart won't
let Jute's lies and attacks go unpunished, so Jute thinks he can hound
Steart off the newsgroups and thereby save his sorry ass from further
embarassment. This of course demonstrates what a complete idiot Jute is.

phatty mo
March 3rd 06, 12:11 PM
Translation:
Anybody who bothers with this BS is incompetent!

Get a life guys,Give it up,and go BUILD A TUBE AMP for ****s sake.

You've made RAT = Daycare.
Now GROW UP and stop whining about eachothers slobbery blathering.
There are more important things in life that what some obsessive
nut-ball said about you online.Get over it already.
Nobody gives a _****_ what AJ thinks of a particular DHT,or Bret's
opinion of an amplifier,or *anything* Phil says.
We're here for tubes,not tantrums you'd expect from a 3-year-old kid.

Now stop wasting bandwidth on this pitiful ****,and build something!

wrote:
> "Andre Jute" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>
>>WHY STEWART PINKERTON IS UNRELIABLE
>>
>>1. BACKGROUND
>>Stewart Pinkerton, an employee in the postroom of a bank, claims to
>>be a qualified engineer.
>

> Translation: Stewart Pinkerton is an engineer who regularly exposes Jute's
> incompetence.
>
> He waves his certificate to excuse his
>
>>constant and insistent destructive invasions of other people's
>>hobbies or professions on the pretext of protecting them against their
>>own ignorance.
>

> Tranlation: Jute is caught again trying to pretend he did something he
> didn't and Steart has let peole know about it on a public newsgroup where
> anyone is free to comment.
>
> As a result Pinkerton is banned from several
>
>>professional, moderated conferences, but of course the unmoderated
>>newsgroups are easy prey to his invasions.
>

> Translation: Jute has not been able to keep Stewart off his back, and
> Steart won't let Jute's Munchausen syndrome go unnoticed.
>
> When he is gainsaid he
>
>>instantly turns nasty.
>

> Tranlation: Jute is a nastly little bugger who uses personal attacks and
> name calling against anyone who exposes Jute's lies and incompetence.
>
> Here is Pinkerton abusing Glenn Richards in the
>
>>first thread I open, concurrently on uk.rec.audio: "I don't worry
>>about ****ing off stupid, lying, ******s like you. Clear enough for
>>you?" The cause is a mild disagreement about audio cables.
>>

> Translation: Somebody claimed the impossible about cables and then argued
> with Stewart about it.
>

>>Such continuous abuse, and Pinkerton's constant appeals to authority
>>(his own of course) rather than reason, raises questions about
>>Pinkerton's motives, knowledge and honesty.
>

> Translation: Jute doesn't like it when Stewart exposes Jute or any other
> person who claims that the impossible is possible.
>
> This series of articles
>
>>on the unreliability of Stewart Pinkerton continues with three examples
>>I have personal knowledge of, with a conclusion in the final article.
>>
>>Andre Jute
>>
>>Part of a series of articles:
>>WHY STEWART PINKERTON IS UNRELIABLE
>>1. BACKGROUND
>>2. THE STATISTICS OF MALICE
>>3. PINKERTON'S IGNORANCE OF THE BASICS
>>4. PINKERTON LIES ON PROFESSIONAL MATTERS FOR PERSONAL REASONS
>>5. CONCLUSION
>>

> Translation: Jute is on another of his crybaby jags because Stewart won't
> let Jute's lies and attacks go unpunished, so Jute thinks he can hound
> Steart off the newsgroups and thereby save his sorry ass from further
> embarassment. This of course demonstrates what a complete idiot Jute is.

Iain Churches
March 3rd 06, 12:26 PM
"phatty mo" > wrote in message
> Translation:
> Anybody who bothers with this BS is incompetent!
>
> Get a life guys,Give it up,and go BUILD A TUBE AMP for ****s sake.

(snip)

> Now stop wasting bandwidth on this pitiful ****,and build something!

I have three tube projects on the go at the moment. A mu follower pre-amp,
a cathode follower pre-amp and a 50W power amp. I am also looking
into the Potato Amp project, if I can find John's article in Glass Audio
2000 (I moved house about that time)

Don't be disheartened, Fatimo, there's actually a lot going on
within RAT. Despite the chimp fights, there are still plenty of good
threads, with many knowledgeable people willing to give a hand
and share their expertise. Tube-craft is alive and well:-))

Iain

Patrick Turner
March 3rd 06, 12:58 PM
Iain Churches wrote:

> "phatty mo" > wrote in message
> > Translation:
> > Anybody who bothers with this BS is incompetent!
> >
> > Get a life guys,Give it up,and go BUILD A TUBE AMP for ****s sake.
>
> (snip)
>
> > Now stop wasting bandwidth on this pitiful ****,and build something!
>
> I have three tube projects on the go at the moment. A mu follower pre-amp,
> a cathode follower pre-amp and a 50W power amp. I am also looking
> into the Potato Amp project, if I can find John's article in Glass Audio
> 2000 (I moved house about that time)
>
> Don't be disheartened, Fatimo, there's actually a lot going on
> within RAT. Despite the chimp fights, there are still plenty of good
> threads, with many knowledgeable people willing to give a hand
> and share their expertise. Tube-craft is alive and well:-))

Its not as healthy as it was.

There are a very small number of ppl actually willing to share their
tube crafting experiences here mainly because of the bickering factor, and
invasive tube haters
such as Stufart Oinkerton, etc.

The other reason less obvious is that pet theories that don't stand up to
rigourous analysis
will be demolished by the more knowledgeable ppl lurking here.
The pet theory prosletizers mostly give up and run away because they can't
stand criticism.

r.a.t is about posting what you know but it may well be challenged.

Many other little moderated discussion groups exist because guys like the cosy
club atmosphere
that rarely warms beyond tepid with challenges. Frankly, I find such groups
quite boring...
I have never bothered posting to other groups than rat because these others
seldom have any
depth to that is said, and the lack of expertise shows up straightaway when one
tries to take part
because the formatting of the group isn't as simple to use as the bulletin
board set out as at r.a.t
etc.

I like to post where I am most likely to be challenged.

Pity help the challenger who isn't rational though....

And I am currently re-typing my whole website to extend the detail
of tubecraft that I know to back up my position.
Thus there will be less stupid questions, since answers are to be found
in the schematics of amplifiers I have built and sold, and which sound well and
which are
reliable, easily serviced, and reproducible by people around the world who are
really interested in tube craft.

Meanwhile, the sites by Douglas Self and others indicate what can be achieved
with silicon.

AFAIK, Stufart Oinkerton has not got a website giving any useful information
about anything.

Patrick Turner.