PDA

View Full Version : Sony ES 5-disc changer

Peachhead
March 11th 04, 02:47 AM
Does Sony make a 5-disc carosel disc changer that handles CDs, video DVDs,
(and preferably SACDs)? Even better, how about Sony ES?

The rest of my system is Sony ES, I don't want to part with a 5-disc carosel
and I have limited space. I'd like to add DVD and SACD and the most
practical way would be replacing my 5-disc CD carosel with a combination
CD/DVD/SACD 5-disc carosel.

UnionPac2001
March 11th 04, 03:21 AM
>Does Sony make a 5-disc carosel disc changer that handles CDs, video DVDs,
>(and preferably SACDs)?

Sony DVP-NC685V

>Even better, how about Sony ES?

Sony DVP-NC555ES

Jeff

Peachhead
March 11th 04, 01:09 PM
"UnionPac2001" > wrote in message
> >Does Sony make a 5-disc carosel disc changer that handles CDs, video
DVDs,
> >(and preferably SACDs)?
>
> Sony DVP-NC685V
>
> >Even better, how about Sony ES?