PDA

View Full Version : AE Evo One/£200 speakers

adam
July 17th 03, 04:54 PM
Hi,

About this time last year, What Hi-Fi reviewed speakers in the sub £200
range which was good beacuse I wanted to buy some. They found that the
Acoustic Energy Evo One speakers were the best, so I decided I would buy
some.

However I haven't yet, and it's now a whole year later, and the price of the
Evo Ones have fallen by about £30. I was just wondering whether there's
been much development in this market, new releases/new releases soon, or
whether the Evo Ones are still gonna be my best bet?

Thanks,

adam