PDA

View Full Version : Re: Marc Phillips tries to have his membership in the human race taken away from him diue to his bad behavi

Marc Phillips
August 23rd 03, 08:12 AM
dave said:

>Date: 8/22/2003 11:37 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:34:36 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
>wrote:

>>> The one that you wrote?
>>
>>Yup, under duress. You see there was a serious family tragedy
>
>What tragedy is that?

Arny's been dead to them for years.

Boon

Arny Krueger
August 23rd 03, 07:32 PM
"Marc Phillips" > wrote in message

> Arny said:
>
>> Phillips, given all the grotesque perversions you have foisted off
>> on this group, you would presume to lecture me about normalcy?
>>

> Name one.
>
>> Let's see Phillips, in your book I'm a "pansy" because I didn't run
>> away because you tried to be mean and nasty in your consummately
>> bitchy sort of way?

> No. I call you a pansy because you're weak, immoral, and stupid.

Now remind me again Phillips, which one of us is stalking the other?

>> Truly amazing!

> Yes, every day I'm surprised that people like you exist. Only on
> Usenet, I guess.

Maybe you ought to try a little social climbing, Phillips.