PDA

View Full Version : The truth about 'George M. Middius', YACA

tor b
August 22nd 03, 12:24 AM
>From: George M. Middius

>Date: 8/21/2003 5:29 PM Central Daylight Time

>Well, I'll tell the rest of the
>group: You are a steadfast supporter of Dubya and his merry little
>band of money-grubbing ****heads.

But you would overlook that if only he would condemn Arny Krueger, right
'George'? ;-)

tor b

Arny Krueger
August 22nd 03, 02:03 PM
"tor b" > wrote in message

>> From: George M. Middius
>
>> Date: 8/21/2003 5:29 PM Central Daylight Time
>
>> Well, I'll tell the rest of the
>> group: You are a steadfast supporter of Dubya and his merry little
>> band of money-grubbing ****heads.
>
> But you would overlook that if only he would condemn Arny Krueger,
> right 'George'? ;-)

I find the irony of this "pyjamaram" fellow blasting Middius by calling him
"Kroogius" to be quite sweet.

I've always thought that one of Middius' goals was to out-Arny Arny.

Regrettably Middius lacks the mental facilities to even attempt such a thing
in any credible way.

dave weil
August 22nd 03, 02:30 PM
On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:03:40 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>I've always thought that one of Middius' goals was to out-Arny Arny.

An odd confession, to say the least...