PDA

View Full Version : *ARNIE KRUEGER'S STOMACH'S TURNING*

Sgt. Shlepper
August 21st 03, 01:30 PM
>From: "Arny Krueger"

>;-)

>Note emoticon indicating humorous intent.
>It was obviously a joke. Here we see that John Atkinson is either a
>hopeless humorless dweeb or a incurable liar

Oh.
I get it.
Why didn't *I* think of that?
So all you have to do is add an emoticon and it doesn't matter how disgusting
you are. Cool. How about this, then? This is as disgusting as it gets ;-)

;-) *ARNIE KRUEGER'S STOMACH'S TURNING* ;-)

(Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds)

Picture a wife with a **** tastes like liver
Tits sagging down to her spider-veined thighs
"Arnie," she mumbles. "Come here. Darling, eat me."
Arnie is starting to cry
Cellulite flowering over her butt
God, who could give that bitch heh-head
He'd rather bang his dead son
Or bitch daughter instead

(Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)

Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
Smegma dripping **** is burning
Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .

He won't go down on her snatch, it's a sewer
Stinking like cow-flop and old kidney pie
That thing's dissolved seven stainless steel dildos
Eat it? No, he'd rather die.
Newspaper spread cause he might lose his lunch
Having to kiss her goodnigh-ight
And Reverend Wick says:
"Let's pray that the thing doesn't bite!"

(Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)

Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
Smegma dripping **** is burning
Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .

Pictures a wife with a **** tastes like liver
Arnie blows lunch and decides to abstain
Only one man satisfaction will give her
Thank God for Tommi Noussaine!

(Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)

Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
Smegma dripping **** is burning
Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .

Best Wishes,
Sgt Shlepper . . .

And do have a ;-) day

Leon North
August 21st 03, 02:56 PM
"Sgt. Shlepper" wrote:

> >From: "Arny Krueger"
>
> >;-)
>
> >Note emoticon indicating humorous intent.
> >It was obviously a joke. Here we see that John Atkinson is either a
> >hopeless humorless dweeb or a incurable liar
>
> Oh.
> I get it.
> Why didn't *I* think of that?
> So all you have to do is add an emoticon and it doesn't matter how disgusting
> you are. Cool. How about this, then? This is as disgusting as it gets ;-)
>
> ;-) *ARNIE KRUEGER'S STOMACH'S TURNING* ;-)
>
> (Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds)
>
> Picture a wife with a **** tastes like liver
> Tits sagging down to her spider-veined thighs
> "Arnie," she mumbles. "Come here. Darling, eat me."
> Arnie is starting to cry
> Cellulite flowering over her butt
> God, who could give that bitch heh-head
> He'd rather bang his dead son
> Or bitch daughter instead
>
> (Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)
>
> Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
> Smegma dripping **** is burning
> Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .
>
> He won't go down on her snatch, it's a sewer
> Stinking like cow-flop and old kidney pie
> That thing's dissolved seven stainless steel dildos
> Eat it? No, he'd rather die.
> Newspaper spread cause he might lose his lunch
> Having to kiss her goodnigh-ight
> And Reverend Wick says:
> "Let's pray that the thing doesn't bite!"
>
> (Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)
>
> Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
> Smegma dripping **** is burning
> Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .
>
> Pictures a wife with a **** tastes like liver
> Arnie blows lunch and decides to abstain
> Only one man satisfaction will give her
> Thank God for Tommi Noussaine!
>
> (Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)
>
> Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
> Smegma dripping **** is burning
> Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .
>
> Best Wishes,
> Sgt Shlepper . . .
>
> And do have a ;-) day

Yes, very disgusting. For shame, for shame. But --- it's all better now
because of the magic little ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)
;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) thingies. Yes, all better now. No harm done.
This is so kewl.

LN

--
"Now you seem to live in a dream world...... A dream world where pastors don't
say the word even when they have a mouth full of it. Have I heard pastors use

Myth
August 21st 03, 08:27 PM
You should join rec.music.makers.songwriting and send them your stuff.

"Sgt. Shlepper" > skrev i en meddelelse
> >From: "Arny Krueger"
>
> >;-)
>
> >Note emoticon indicating humorous intent.
> >It was obviously a joke. Here we see that John Atkinson is either a
> >hopeless humorless dweeb or a incurable liar
>
> Oh.
> I get it.
> Why didn't *I* think of that?
> So all you have to do is add an emoticon and it doesn't matter how
disgusting
> you are. Cool. How about this, then? This is as disgusting as it gets ;-)
>

> ;-) *ARNIE KRUEGER'S STOMACH'S TURNING* ;-)
>
> (Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds)
>
> Picture a wife with a **** tastes like liver
> Tits sagging down to her spider-veined thighs
> "Arnie," she mumbles. "Come here. Darling, eat me."
> Arnie is starting to cry
> Cellulite flowering over her butt
> God, who could give that bitch heh-head
> He'd rather bang his dead son
> Or bitch daughter instead
>
> (Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)
>
> Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
> Smegma dripping **** is burning
> Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .
>
> He won't go down on her snatch, it's a sewer
> Stinking like cow-flop and old kidney pie
> That thing's dissolved seven stainless steel dildos
> Eat it? No, he'd rather die.
> Newspaper spread cause he might lose his lunch
> Having to kiss her goodnigh-ight
> And Reverend Wick says:
> "Let's pray that the thing doesn't bite!"
>
> (Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)
>
> Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
> Smegma dripping **** is burning
> Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .
>
> Pictures a wife with a **** tastes like liver
> Arnie blows lunch and decides to abstain
> Only one man satisfaction will give her
> Thank God for Tommi Noussaine!
>
> (Bomp! Bomp! Bomp!)
>
> Mrs. Krueger's thighs are yearning
> Smegma dripping **** is burning
> Arnie Krueger's stomach's turning . . .
>

> Best Wishes,
> Sgt Shlepper . . .
>
> And do have a ;-) day

George M. Middius
August 21st 03, 08:31 PM
Myth Shelleyed:

> You should join rec.music.makers.songwriting and send them your stuff.

And you should "join" alt.usenet.dummies so your top-posting won't
stick out like a sore thumb.