PDA

View Full Version : OK, time to face the truth

George M. Middius
August 21st 03, 05:07 AM
The root of Kroopologism isn't a shared hatred of high-end audio,
or class envy, or the eternal bond of nerdery. It's even more
fundamental than that. The Kroopologists are all mental
defectives too, and they have to support the Krooborg because they
take his humiliations as personal insults to them.

duh-Mikey, pajamaborg, Doofy, Thing -- tell us about yourselves.
Not the lies this time, please. No more silly stories about trying
to make a go of a garage-based speaker business, or smuggling
Havanas, or selling high-tech windows. Tell us where you're
confined, what meds you're on, and what your prognoses are.

We're not unsympathetic to your ills, just to your addiction to
Kroopologism.

pyjamarama
August 21st 03, 11:53 AM
George M. Middius > wrote in message >...
> The root of Kroopologism isn't a shared hatred of high-end audio,
> or class envy, or the eternal bond of nerdery. It's even more
> fundamental than that. The Kroopologists are all mental
> defectives too, and they have to support the Krooborg because they
> take his humiliations as personal insults to them.
>
> duh-Mikey, pajamaborg, Doofy, Thing -- tell us about yourselves.
> Not the lies this time, please. No more silly stories about trying
> to make a go of a garage-based speaker business, or smuggling
> Havanas, or selling high-tech windows. Tell us where you're
> confined, what meds you're on, and what your prognoses are.
>
> We're not unsympathetic to your ills, just to your addiction to
> Kroopologism.

And I've supported Krooger when, exactly, you silly ****?

Exposing your deficiencies is not an implied endorsement of Kroogerism.

Do at least try to keep up.

Arny Krueger
August 21st 03, 12:23 PM
"pyjamarama" > wrote in message

> George M. Middius > wrote in message

>> duh-Mikey, pajamaborg, Doofy, Thing -- tell us about yourselves.
>> Not the lies this time, please. No more silly stories about trying
>> to make a go of a garage-based speaker business, or smuggling
>> Havanas, or selling high-tech windows. Tell us where you're
>> confined, what meds you're on, and what your prognoses are.

>> We're not unsympathetic to your ills, just to your addiction to
>> Kroopologism.

> And I've supported Krooger when, exactly, you silly ****?

Of course you haven't.

> Exposing your deficiencies is not an implied endorsement of
> Kroogerism.

Notice that the depths of his paranoia, Middius thinks that everybody who
criticizes his idiotic behavior is supporting me.

> Do at least try to keep up.

Middius is still fighting battles that ceased to be interesting years ago.

tor b
August 21st 03, 01:10 PM

Pyjanarama said to lil' Georgie Middius:

>Exposing your deficiencies is not an implied endorsement of Kroogerism.

lil' Georgie just doesn't get it. Never has, never will.

>Do at least try to keep up.

He'd rather live in the past. ;-)

tor b

George M. Middius
August 21st 03, 02:29 PM
pyjamarama said:

> > The root of Kroopologism isn't a shared hatred of high-end audio,
> > or class envy, or the eternal bond of nerdery. It's even more
> > fundamental than that. The Kroopologists are all mental
> > defectives too, and they have to support the Krooborg because they
> > take his humiliations as personal insults to them.
> >
> > duh-Mikey, pajamaborg, Doofy, Thing -- tell us about yourselves.
> > Not the lies this time, please. No more silly stories about trying
> > to make a go of a garage-based speaker business, or smuggling
> > Havanas, or selling high-tech windows. Tell us where you're
> > confined, what meds you're on, and what your prognoses are.
> >
> > We're not unsympathetic to your ills, just to your addiction to
> > Kroopologism.
>
> And I've supported Krooger when, exactly, you silly ****?

Who mentioned you, exactly, you twitted ****?

George M. Middius
August 21st 03, 02:38 PM
RAO's uncapped font of teknickel wizzdumb, leegle nollege, and
untreated sewage lauds the soaring success of his game plan to
date.

> > And I've supported Krooger when, exactly, you silly ****?
>
> Of course you haven't.

Well then, let's pour some champagne! (Or whatever hypocritical
child-molesting pathological liars drink.)

I have to admit it comes as a small surprise to find you admitting
that you fully expect the rest of the world to despise you. I
never quite imagined that you truly revel in being universally
hated. I thought -- silly me, I guess -- that in the depths of
your illness, you make yourself into an overwhelmingly disgusting
pile of **** because of your dedication to your "audio" views, not
because you simply want to be loathed.

Good of you to clarify that, ****-for-Brains.

BTW, I'm not going to try and help you avoid a lawsuit any
further. Everything you've said on the subject has been completely
wrong, but you're far too stubborn and stupid to pick up a phone
and call a lawyer. If Wheeler goes through with his threat, you
will pay the price for libeling him, and all of RAO will be
laughing at you. (Except for your sockpuppets, who will be
silent.) You realize, don't you, that if he does file a lawsuit,
the entire matter of your pedophilia, whether it's actual or only
a fantasy, will go into the record? You might want to consider
the Kroobitch's reaction to those revelations. Unless you prefer
being detested by her along with the rest of the world.

Arny Krueger
August 21st 03, 03:13 PM
"George M. Middius" > wrote in message

> pyjamarama said:

>> And I've supported Krooger when, exactly, you silly ****?

> Who mentioned you, exactly, you twitted ****?

In some states middle school has started. Keeps some of the junior riff-raff
busy during the day. Hope that helps reduce the occurrences of interchanges
like this one.

pyjamarama
August 21st 03, 05:58 PM
George M. Middius > wrote in message >...
> pyjamarama said:
>
> > > The root of Kroopologism isn't a shared hatred of high-end audio,
> > > or class envy, or the eternal bond of nerdery. It's even more
> > > fundamental than that. The Kroopologists are all mental
> > > defectives too, and they have to support the Krooborg because they
> > > take his humiliations as personal insults to them.
> > >
> > > duh-Mikey, pajamaborg, Doofy, Thing -- tell us about yourselves.
> > > Not the lies this time, please. No more silly stories about trying
> > > to make a go of a garage-based speaker business, or smuggling
> > > Havanas, or selling high-tech windows. Tell us where you're
> > > confined, what meds you're on, and what your prognoses are.
> > >
> > > We're not unsympathetic to your ills, just to your addiction to
> > > Kroopologism.
> >
> > And I've supported Krooger when, exactly, you silly ****?
>
> Who mentioned you, exactly, you twitted ****?

Middius' shaky grip on reality gets more tenuous by the post:

> > > duh-Mikey, pajamaborg, Doofy, Thing -- tell us about yourselves.
> > > Not the lies this time, please.

Your reference to "pajamaborg" (ooh, how insidiously clever!) was
meant for whom, exactly? Hugh Hefner?

Let's try this again, ****wit. You originally blathered:

> > > duh-Mikey, pajamaborg, Doofy, Thing -- tell us about yourselves.
> > > Not the lies this time, please.

And then, in response to my clubbing you over the head, you bleated:

> Who mentioned you, exactly, you twitted ****?

Uh, that'd be y-o-u, dick-breath.

Let me know if you ever get tired of being proven a moron.

Michael Mckelvy
August 27th 03, 11:29 PM
The TRUTH is you are an instigator. You're crass, vulgar, and lots of other
mean nasty stuff.

Mostly people who aren't like you ignore you.

Another bit of truth is you, like me and most of us here couldn't give a
damn what anybody here thinks about any of us. We post or not, read what
like, ignore what we choose and don't give you a second thought.