PDA

View Full Version : Re: Note to the world at large

S888Wheel
August 21st 03, 03:38 AM

>Only a creature as deranged as Arnii Kroo**** could claim that
>filing a lawsuit is "illegal".
>
>The reality is that if Scott does file his suit and Krooger
>doesn't show up, or doesn't retain counsel to show up, he loses
>the case and Scott wins a judgment for whatever he claims the
>damages are.
>
>After that, it's "Hello, Grosse Pointe District Court", and
>Kroo**** will be stuck trying to fend off execution of a judgment
>that he failed to contest when he had the chance.

The amazing thing is Arny has been given such an easy way to resolve this. I
look forward to that day when he has to explain to an arbitrator why he chose
not to retract his false accusation that I am a pedophile when he had the
chance to do so at no expense. I wonder if he simply can't help himself. Oh
well. the letter will be in the mail, registered by this time manana.

George M. Middius
August 21st 03, 04:33 AM
S888Wheel said:

> >Only a creature as deranged as Arnii Kroo**** could claim that
> >filing a lawsuit is "illegal".
> >
> >The reality is that if Scott does file his suit and Krooger
> >doesn't show up, or doesn't retain counsel to show up, he loses
> >the case and Scott wins a judgment for whatever he claims the
> >damages are.
> >
> >After that, it's "Hello, Grosse Pointe District Court", and
> >Kroo**** will be stuck trying to fend off execution of a judgment
> >that he failed to contest when he had the chance.

Feel free to insert my name when you quote my words and reply to
my post.

> The amazing thing is Arny has been given such an easy way to resolve this. I
> look forward to that day when he has to explain to an arbitrator why he chose
> not to retract his false accusation that I am a pedophile when he had the
> chance to do so at no expense. I wonder if he simply can't help himself. Oh
> well. the letter will be in the mail, registered by this time manana.

A little-known fact: Krooger klaims he has "never lost a debate
on Usenet". The difference between Kroofulness and actual reality
is that Mr. **** believes he hasn't "lost" until he admits to it.
As long as he keeps denying his ****fulness, Krooger believes he's
"winning".

Arny Krueger
August 21st 03, 09:31 AM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

>> Only a creature as deranged as Arnii Kroo**** could claim that
>> filing a lawsuit is "illegal".

>> The reality is that if Scott does file his suit and Krooger
>> doesn't show up, or doesn't retain counsel to show up, he loses
>> the case and Scott wins a judgment for whatever he claims the
>> damages are.

The reality is that the California court clerk, if he's feeling kindly will
decline to accept sockpuppet "Wheel's" money, given that his lawsuit is so
poorly conceived. Otherwise he takes the sockpuppet's money, I file for
dismissal on the grounds that California courts have no jurisdiction in
Michigan, and Scott loses all his money anyway. The added twist is where I
ask for my costs, which the court will likely give me because they hate it
when dumb guys abuse their system. I will have a young lawyer I know write a
humongous answer to sockpuppet "Wheel's" ludicrous filing, thus driving up
the costs to maybe $1,000 or so. I'll file the writ of garnishment next time
I'm in California... Now sockpuppet is out $1,300 or more and I have a lien
on his house or something good like that...

>> After that, it's "Hello, Grosse Pointe District Court", and
>> Kroo**** will be stuck trying to fend off execution of a judgment
>> that he failed to contest when he had the chance.

Given that the probable maximum judgment is $1, I might even pay it with a
grin, given all the inconvenience that the matter has caused Scott. But the
matter can't go this far.

Oh, BTW there is no such formal legal entity as the "Grosse Pointe District
Court" but why should I harp on the abject ignorance of George Middius when
it's already so well-known?

> The amazing thing is Arny has been given such an easy way to resolve
> this. I look forward to that day when he has to explain to an
> arbitrator why he chose not to retract his false accusation that I
> am a pedophile when he had the chance to do so at no expense.

Since when is this matter going to arbitration? I thought that sockpupept
"Wheel" was going to stay within the California state court system. Does he
even know the difference between the state court system and arbitration? I
guess not!

Time for asking some more embarrassing questions in misc.legal, sockpuppet
"Wheel". Like what's the difference between suing someone, and
arbitration...

> I wonder if he simply can't help himself. Oh well. the letter will be
> in the mail, registered by this time manana.

Yet another waste of Scott's time and money?

Dealing with dumb guys like sockpuppet "Wheel" could be tedious if it was
worth taking seriously.