PDA

View Full Version : Atkinson est un trou-d'cul

Anon E Mouse
August 20th 03, 11:23 PM
On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, John Atkinson wrote:

> Here is what appears to be a straightforward exchange between Marc
> Phillips and Arny Krueger:
>
> Begin quoted text:
> In message >
> Marc Phillips ) wrote:
> Arny said:
> >> Noting that Phillips does not seem to have any problems with child
> >> pornography, other than making false police reports about people he
> >> hates...
> >
> > Then I would have problems with child pornography...
>
> Here is how that same message was subsequently quoted by Arny Krueger:
>
> Begin quoted text:
> In message >
> Arny Krueger ) wrote:
> >>
> >> I have problems getting as much child pornography as I need.
> >
> > Thanks for sharing, Marc!

Atkinson, y manquerait pas un smiley par hasard, hein?

Trou-d'cul...

--
Anon E. Mouse

Arny Krueger
August 21st 03, 02:20 AM
"Anon E Mouse" > wrote in message

> On Wed, 20 Aug 2003, John Atkinson wrote:
>
>> Here is what appears to be a straightforward exchange between Marc
>> Phillips and Arny Krueger:
>>
>> Begin quoted text:
>> In message >
>> Marc Phillips ) wrote:
>>>
>>> Then I would have problems with child pornography...
>>
>> Here is how that same message was subsequently quoted by Arny
>> Krueger:
>>
>> Begin quoted text:

>>> Thanks for sharing, Marc!

Of course Atkinson lied. Here's the correct quote:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=USidnbRnmPf-_N6iU-KYgg%40comcast.com

---------- begin quote

> I have problems getting as much child pornography as I need.

Thanks for sharing, Marc!

;-)

---------- end quote

Note smiley emoticon indicating humorous intent.

You have to ask yourself how this *slipped by* Atkinson?

Has Atkinsons spent too many long nights making up lies about DBTs?

LOL!