PDA

View Full Version : Re: Free beer

Sockpuppet Yustabe
August 17th 03, 10:02 PM
"Myth" > wrote in message
> Concerning Acoustic research SRT 380 Speakers.
> Does anyone know a site with info on said speaker, I googled around a bit,
> but didn't find anything usefull.
> Take care,
> Tom
> Sorry about the headline, but noone reacted on my first posting, and I
would
> really appreciate if anyone could help me out on this.
> Take even more care,
> Tom

Dortmunder Union (Pilsner), please.

Alex Rodriguez
August 18th 03, 07:56 PM
In article >,
says...

>Concerning Acoustic research SRT 380 Speakers.
>Does anyone know a site with info on said speaker, I googled around a bit,
>but didn't find anything usefull.
>Take care,
>Tom
>Sorry about the headline, but noone reacted on my first posting, and I would
>really appreciate if anyone could help me out on this.
>Take even more care,

I know. I'll tell you right after I get my beer. :)
-----------------
Alex __O
_-\<,_
(_)/ (_)

Myth
August 18th 03, 08:39 PM
Okay, I'm in Denmark, Scandinavia. Where are you ?
Tom
"Alex Rodriguez" > skrev i en meddelelse
> In article >,
> says...
> >

> >Concerning Acoustic research SRT 380 Speakers.
> >Does anyone know a site with info on said speaker, I googled around a
bit,
> >but didn't find anything usefull.
> >Take care,
> >Tom
> >Sorry about the headline, but noone reacted on my first posting, and I
would
> >really appreciate if anyone could help me out on this.
> >Take even more care,
>
> I know. I'll tell you right after I get my beer. :)
> -----------------
> Alex __O
> _-\<,_
> (_)/ (_)

MiNE 109
August 18th 03, 09:03 PM
In article >,
"Myth" > wrote:

> Acoustic research SRT 380

The Acoustic Research message board had something about an SRT 330:

http://www.acoustic-research.com/messageboard.asp?action=thread&siteid=8&
msgid=8933

Stephen

UnionPac2001
August 21st 03, 01:38 AM
>Concerning Acoustic research SRT 380 Speakers.
>Does anyone know a site with info on said speaker, I googled around a bit,
>but didn't find anything usefull.
>Take care,
>Tom

FWIW, checked Orion Bluebook. Listed as AR SRT380 (Military). Supposedly
manufactured from 1991-Present. 3-way, 15"woofer, (2) 5"midrange, 1" tweeter.
MSRP: $500, Used retail price: $90.
Don't know if these prices are for a pair, or per.

Sorry I can't be more helpful than this : (

Jeff

Myth
August 21st 03, 12:25 PM
Thanks.