PDA

View Full Version : *Yes We're White Trash Poor* New Krueger Song

Sgt. Shlepper
August 14th 03, 03:57 PM
And now, for something in *truly* bad taste:

YES WE'RE WHITE TRASH POOR
(When I'm Sixty-Four)

Now that we're older, haven't a care
Do we, kroobitch whore?
Pimping out our daughter so we make some dough
Glad we raised a hardworking ho'
Sorry I killed our dear little son
Or we'd make some more
Got the boy loaded
His head exploded
Yes, we're white trash poor

Sarah still can screw
But if the darling won't obey
I could kill her too!

Isn't it dandy, trash on our lawn
Classic Kroo décor
Floatin' in a rotten moldy old canoe
Come here darling, yank my kazoo
Wish that I hadn't whacked little Nate
With that two-by-four
Skull had a schism
Brain embolism
Yes, we're white trash poor

Every Summer we can get rent a tent
And go to Lake Royale off of Sarah's take
Work her to her grave
Carbuncles on her knees
All that head she gave

They say I'm crazy, all full of warps
Rotten to the core
They were out to get me now I'm overjoyed
Though the doc says I'm paranoid
Poor little Nate, we did sell his corpse
Yes, it was a score!
Me and my honey
Needed the money
'Cause we're White Trash Poor

-
Sgt. Shlepper

George M. Middius
August 15th 03, 01:06 AM
Sgt. Shlepper said:

> And now, for something in *truly* bad taste:
>
> YES WE'RE WHITE TRASH POOR
> (When I'm Sixty-Four)
>
> Now that we're older, haven't a care
> Do we, kroobitch whore?
> Pimping out our daughter so we make some dough
> Glad we raised a hardworking ho'
> Sorry I killed our dear little son
> Or we'd make some more
> Got the boy loaded
> His head exploded
> Yes, we're white trash poor

You ain't kidding about the "bad taste" part. Still, it's only
Krooger, so what the hey.

Lived EHT
August 16th 03, 01:13 AM
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:33:14 +0100, Lived EHT
> wrote:

>I think I just broke something. ROTFL!

Another barbecue tonight. Update for Mr. M: I'm afraid She has now
read this. It's the most merry I've seen She since She was, oh,
intoxicated last week. Utterly uncontrollable laughter. Can you die
from it? :-)

--
Thine

Arny Krueger
August 16th 03, 02:28 AM
"Lived EHT" > wrote in message
n.net
> On 14 Aug 2003 14:57:10 GMT, (Sgt. Shlepper)
> wrote:
>
>> And now, for something in *truly* bad taste:
>
> I think I just broke something. ROTFL!

Sorry to hear that you were so overtaken by your collection of pedophile
literature.