PDA

View Full Version : Re: Sarah Krueger death watch

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 01:10 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> How much longer until her head explodes and she ends up throwing up
> her brains on the front seat of her car just like her brother?

> 3 months?
> 6 months?
> a year?

Sorry Mr. Maggie, but the RAO "My daughter died" concession was taken by
Graham some years ago. It was a lie, but what that he says isn't?

> Undoubtedly followed by yet another grandstanding, attention-grabbing
> eulogy by the "grief-stricken" father...

So how much is Atkinson paying you do make these posts, Mr. Maggie?

;-)

Do you really think that they do anything but make you hurt inside even
more? It must really be crappy being you...

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 01:30 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> "Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message
>

> > How much longer until her head explodes and she ends up throwing up
> > her brains on the front seat of her car just like her brother?
>
> > 3 months?
> > 6 months?
> > a year?
>
> Sorry Mr. Maggie, but the RAO "My daughter died" concession was taken by
> Graham some years ago. It was a lie, but what that he says isn't?

But if what that which how he it says isn't doesn't he doesn't says she but
isn't?

> > Undoubtedly followed by yet another grandstanding, attention-grabbing
> > eulogy by the "grief-stricken" father...
>
> So how much is Atkinson paying you do make these posts, Mr. Maggie?
>
> ;-)

You really are desperate for money.

> Do you really think that they do anything but make you hurt inside even
> more? It must really be crappy being you...

You're the one pandering her...

MvB