PDA

View Full Version : The Hydra's Heads

George M. Middius
August 14th 03, 05:18 AM
Marc Phillips said to The Thing:

> Neither of you have any idea what you're up against. Considering that both of
> you are into child pornography, that will become a rather chronic condition,
> I'll wager.

Do you think Thing is the Krooborg's supplier? I thought even
hardened criminals draw the line somewhere.

Marc Phillips
August 14th 03, 05:45 AM
Mr. Middius said:

>Marc Phillips said to The Thing:
>
>> Neither of you have any idea what you're up against. Considering that both
>of
>> you are into child pornography, that will become a rather chronic
>condition,
>> I'll wager.
>
>Do you think Thing is the Krooborg's supplier? I thought even
>hardened criminals draw the line somewhere.

It's possible. Richard Malesweski/tony loban/tor has always been a staunch
supporter of Arny, although lately he's been taking the Doug Haugen approach of
pretending to like Arny just to **** the rest of us off. I guess that's the
smartest move he could come up with after realizing that aiding and comforting
a pervert could be hazardous to his freedom.

One still has to entertain the fact that he is still one of Arny's sockpuppets,
since I still refuse to believe that anyone would side with Arny after knowing
what crimes he has committed.

That, of course, begs the question of when Nousaine's going to wisen up.

Boon

dave weil
August 14th 03, 06:08 AM
On 14 Aug 2003 04:45:45 GMT, (Marc Phillips) wrote:

>Mr. Middius said:
>
>>Marc Phillips said to The Thing:
>>
>>> Neither of you have any idea what you're up against. Considering that both
>>of
>>> you are into child pornography, that will become a rather chronic
>>condition,
>>> I'll wager.
>>
>>Do you think Thing is the Krooborg's supplier? I thought even
>>hardened criminals draw the line somewhere.
>
>It's possible. Richard Malesweski/tony loban/tor has always been a staunch
>supporter of Arny, although lately he's been taking the Doug Haugen approach of
>pretending to like Arny just to **** the rest of us off. I guess that's the
>smartest move he could come up with after realizing that aiding and comforting
>a pervert could be hazardous to his freedom.
>
>One still has to entertain the fact that he is still one of Arny's sockpuppets,
>since I still refuse to believe that anyone would side with Arny after knowing
>what crimes he has committed.

I don't entertain that fact at all. I *might* entertain the fact that
Arnold might be *his* sockpuppet (whoever *he* is). I don't think that
the person known as Arnold Krueger (as he is constituted on USENET) is
capable of decent grammar and typing skills. It's pretty easy to put
normal language through a meat grinder. It's far harder to turn that
sausage back into the whole pig.

Just my opinion though.

>That, of course, begs the question of when Nousaine's going to wisen up.

Ummmm, I'm not going to touch *that* one...

Bruce J. Richman
August 14th 03, 06:19 AM
George M. Middius wrote:

>Marc Phillips said to The Thing:
>
>> Neither of you have any idea what you're up against. Considering that both
>of
>> you are into child pornography, that will become a rather chronic
>condition,
>> I'll wager.
>
>Do you think Thing is the Krooborg's supplier? I thought even
>hardened criminals draw the line somewhere.

Given CLK's fascination with dildos and advice to Margaret, I doubt if he's a
hardened criminal.

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips
August 14th 03, 07:46 PM
Richard Malesweski said:

(Marc Phillips) wrote in message
><snipped>
>> lately he's been taking the Doug Haugen approach of
>> pretending to like Arny just to **** the rest of us off.
>>

>And which crystal ball did you use to garner that insight, O Slow,
>Fat, and Stupid One?
>>
>> I guess that's the
>> smartest move he could come up with after realizing that aiding and
>comforting
>> a pervert could be hazardous to his freedom.
>>

>Is that a threat, you fat ****? C'mon, report me to the cops! You
>think I'm really Richard Malesweski? Then report *him* to the cops!!
>
>BTW, I'm _still_ waiting for you to "hunt [me] down", appear at my
>door and "make [me] accountable", ****wad.

Dude, why can't you just say that you abhor child pornography, and you are not
involved with it? Even Arny did that...after a long, long time.

LOL!

Boon