PDA

View Full Version : The poetry of Arnold Krueger

dave weil
August 9th 03, 01:47 PM
Dave Weil went up the hill.

Dave Weil shouted: Arny, your last eBay transaction was $86 and you're
a liar to say otherwise.

Arny went up the hill.

Arny proved conclusively that his last eBay transaction was actually
$232.50.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3037123479&category=15058

Arny pushed on Weil, and Weil tumbled down the hill and hurt his head
(again).

From the bottom of the hill, Weil again said Arny, your last eBay
transaction was $86 and you're a liar to say otherwise.

Arny stood on the top of the hill and laughed. Everybody laughed
because it is obvious that there is something wrong with Weil's head.

See Weil's head bleed.

See Weil's head bleed some more.

Bleed Weil, Bleed!

Robert Morein
August 10th 03, 06:46 AM
Arny and Dave went up the hill
to fetch a box of woofers
Arny heaved a grunt and broke his butt
and Dave was left holding his gut
"This moving job is such a plague"
said Dave, as Arny clutched at what remained of his leg
As down the hill they rolled siamesed
Each with one leg and half a brain, pleased that the other had a disease
They went to bed inseparably bound
By traits for which they are each reknowned.

"dave weil" > wrote in message
> Dave Weil went up the hill.
>
> Dave Weil shouted: Arny, your last eBay transaction was $86 and you're
> a liar to say otherwise.
>
> Arny went up the hill.
>
> Arny proved conclusively that his last eBay transaction was actually
> $232.50.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3037123479&category=15058

> Arny pushed on Weil, and Weil tumbled down the hill and hurt his head
> (again).
>
> From the bottom of the hill, Weil again said Arny, your last eBay
> transaction was $86 and you're a liar to say otherwise.
>
> Arny stood on the top of the hill and laughed. Everybody laughed
> because it is obvious that there is something wrong with Weil's head.
>
> See Weil's head bleed.
>
> See Weil's head bleed some more.
>
> Bleed Weil, Bleed!

Arny Krueger
August 10th 03, 12:08 PM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in message

> Arny and Dave went up the hill
> to fetch a box of woofers
> Arny heaved a grunt and broke his butt
> and Dave was left holding his gut
> "This moving job is such a plague"
> said Dave, as Arny clutched at what remained of his leg
> As down the hill they rolled siamesed
> Each with one leg and half a brain, pleased that the other had a
> disease They went to bed inseparably bound
> By traits for which they are each reknowned.

The irony of such a post by a co-perpetrator of the Morein/Brian firestorm
that has been going on for lo, these many years is truely an amazing sight
to behold.

GeoSynch
September 27th 03, 05:16 AM
dave weil waxed onomatopoetically:

> Dave Weil went up the hill.

> Dave Weil shouted: Arny, your last eBay transaction was $86 and you're
> a liar to say otherwise.

> Arny went up the hill.

> Arny proved conclusively that his last eBay transaction was actually
> $232.50.
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3037123479&category=15058

> Arny pushed on Weil, and Weil tumbled down the hill and hurt his head
> (again).

> From the bottom of the hill, Weil again said Arny, your last eBay
> transaction was $86 and you're a liar to say otherwise.

> Arny stood on the top of the hill and laughed. Everybody laughed
> because it is obvious that there is something wrong with Weil's head.

> See Weil's head bleed.
> See Weil's head bleed some more.
> Bleed Weil, Bleed!

You might bleed a little more knowing Arny has a whopping $305 bid in on this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2560323914

GeoSynch

dave weil
September 27th 03, 07:38 AM
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:16:56 GMT, "GeoSynch"
> wrote:

>You might bleed a little more knowing Arny has a whopping $305 bid in on this:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2560323914

Just what he needs for that horrible organ music he records, wouldn't
you say?

dave weil
September 27th 03, 07:40 AM
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:16:56 GMT, "GeoSynch"
> wrote:

>dave weil waxed onomatopoetically:

Incidentally, you should try keeping track who who posted what...

GeoSynch
September 27th 03, 08:48 AM
dave weil echoed:

> Incidentally, you should try keeping track who who posted what...

Ok, ok ... I will will

GeoSynch

trotsky
September 27th 03, 01:20 PM
Arny Krueger wrote:

> "dave weil" wrote in message
>
> >On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 04:16:56 GMT, "GeoSynch"
> > wrote:
> >

> >>You might bleed a little more knowing Arny has a whopping $305 bid in on
>
> this:
>
> >>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2560323914
> >
> >Just what he needs for that horrible organ music he records, wouldn't
> >you say?
>

> Remember this is the same Dave Weil who buys refrigerator magnets to boost
> his eBay ratings so that he will look like a credible buyer.
>
> Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Such as violating the Ten Commandments by covetting thy neighbors' boats?

dave weil
September 27th 03, 04:25 PM
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 07:48:51 GMT, "GeoSynch"
> wrote:

>dave weil echoed:
>
>> Incidentally, you should try keeping track who who posted what...
>
>Ok, ok ... I will will

One thing I'll note (a positive for Mr. Krueger) - at least he finally
deigned to give the seller of that Nomad positive feedback.

George M. Middius
September 27th 03, 04:35 PM
dave weil said:

> One thing I'll note (a positive for Mr. Krueger) - at least he finally
> deigned to give the seller of that Nomad positive feedback.

A phenomenon called "feedback blackmail" is increasingly popping up
on ebay. Maybe Krooger threatens to withhold feedback unless sellers
submit to his need to spew insults about "pedophile stories".

Arny Krueger
September 27th 03, 08:49 PM
"dave weil" > wrote in message

> I'm hardly jealous of your recordings of self-admittely bad music.

I never self-admittely do anything.

GeoSynch
September 27th 03, 10:30 PM
Arny Krueger wrote:

> dave weil wrote:

> > GeoSynch wrote:

> > >You might bleed a little more knowing Arny has a whopping $305 bid in on
> > >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2560323914

> > Just what he needs for that horrible organ music he records, wouldn't
> > you say?

> Remember this is the same Dave Weil who buys refrigerator magnets to boost
> his eBay ratings so that he will look like a credible buyer.

> Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Or perhaps he likes to collect refrigerator magnets the same way you like to
collect amplifiers.

GeoSynch

dave weil
September 28th 03, 05:19 AM
On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:30:33 GMT, "GeoSynch"
> wrote:

>Arny Krueger wrote:
>
>> dave weil wrote:

>> > Just what he needs for that horrible organ music he records, wouldn't
>> > you say?
>
>> Remember this is the same Dave Weil who buys refrigerator magnets to boost
>> his eBay ratings so that he will look like a credible buyer.
>
>> Jealousy is a terrible thing.
>
>Or perhaps he likes to collect refrigerator magnets the same way you like to
>collect amplifiers.

It's an interesting thought, but I don't think so.

I had some pictures that I wanted to put on my refrigerator, and,
being the arty guy I am, wanted to have little bits of art to stick
them up with.

This is probably a far cry from the reason that Arnold "collects"
amplifiers.

Arny Krueger
September 28th 03, 10:05 AM
"GeoSynch" > wrote in message
ink.net...
> Arny Krueger wrote:
>
> > dave weil wrote:

> > > Just what he needs for that horrible organ music he records, wouldn't
> > > you say?
>
> > Remember this is the same Dave Weil who buys refrigerator magnets to
boost
> > his eBay ratings so that he will look like a credible buyer.
>
> > Jealousy is a terrible thing.
>
> Or perhaps he likes to collect refrigerator magnets the same way you like
> collect amplifiers.

Since I don't collect amplifiers, this would have to be a very questionable
statement. Morein recently accused me of not having listened to enough
amplifiers. I wish RAO's trolls would get their stories straight!

Arny Krueger
September 28th 03, 10:30 AM
"dave weil" > wrote in message
> On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:30:33 GMT, "GeoSynch"
> > wrote:
>
> >Arny Krueger wrote:

If *all* the truth be known, I've been making substantially higher bids in
other auctions of this audio interface. Based on past experience, sooner or
later one will close in the range I'm willing to pay.

Actually, I already have one, but Weil's never heard any recording that I
made with it. I want to upgrade from 10-channel to 16-channel recording.

Note that Weil is changing his story here. In the past he's agreed with me
that the only organ recording of mine that he's ever heard was merely
mediocre from a musical standpoint. Now he's calling it "horrible". In fact
Weil has experience with only one of the dozens of organ music recordings
I've made. He's basing his global claim on just one sample, a sample I
presented as being musically mediocre, A claim that he agreed with at the
time.

IOW, I presented one of many of the organ recordings I've made as being
technically interesting, but musically mediocre. Weil agreed with me at the
time.

Now, Weil is characterizing *all* of the other organ recordings I've made
(dozens), none of which he's ever heard, as being "horrible". Note that Weil
is an absolute stickler about demanding that others hear things whose sonics
they comment on. It is clear that per his usual track record for hypocrisy,
Weil willfully breaks the rule he holds other's comments up to. Weil's
absolutist rules are for everybody but him, it seems. IOW, he's proven
himself to be a hypocrite, again and again.

> >> Remember this is the same Dave Weil who buys refrigerator magnets to
boost
> >> his eBay ratings so that he will look like a credible buyer.

> >> Jealousy is a terrible thing.

> >Or perhaps he likes to collect refrigerator magnets the same way you like
> >collect amplifiers.

> It's an interesting thought, but I don't think so.

It seems like it's false on both counts. I don't collect amplifiers, and
Weil claims he doesn't collect refrigerator magnets.

> I had some pictures that I wanted to put on my refrigerator, and,
> being the arty guy I am, wanted to have little bits of art to stick
> them up with.

> This is probably a far cry from the reason that Arnold "collects"
> amplifiers.

Geosynch's problem is that there can be no reasonable explanation for
something happening, when that event never happened.

Weil now claims that he had a functional need for the refrigerator magnets,
which seems to represent a shift in his original story. Well, let's take a
big risk here and presume that Weil is actually telling the truth this one
time.

My story is very similar. I buy power amplifiers on eBay because I have a
functional need for them. I bought a couple of very robust, clean amps to
use to test other audio gear. It was a package deal and the second amp was
broken, but nearly free. I bought it for parts or possibly to fix up if I
needed it.

I bought one amplifier on eBay mainly just to test it. I picked it (Dyna
120) because it's sound quality has been vilified so often by so many
people. In a world where so many amps sound the same, I thought it would be
helpful to have one that actually was bad enough to sound different.

I bought three more amplifiers to use in the sound reinforcement system that
I manage. They seem to do the job.

dave weil
September 28th 03, 01:50 PM
On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 05:30:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>IOW, I presented one of many of the organ recordings I've made as being
>technically interesting, but musically mediocre. Weil agreed with me at the
>time.

I never claimed that it was "technically interesting". On the contrary
- I think I said that it could have been made with a Walkman Pro, or
words to that effect.

Actually, a minidisc recorder and a couple of lapel mics would have
sufficed.

Arny Krueger
September 28th 03, 11:29 PM
"dave weil" > wrote in message

> On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 05:30:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
> wrote:
>
>> IOW, I presented one of many of the organ recordings I've made as
>> being technically interesting, but musically mediocre. Weil agreed
>> with me at the time.

> I never claimed that it was "technically interesting".

Can't read gud, can you Weil?

I never claimed that you said it was "technically interesting".

Come back when you can think of something relevant to say...