PDA

View Full Version : Note to Mr. ****

George M. Middius
August 9th 03, 01:43 AM
Arnii, I noticed that in your typically pitiful and pathetic way, you
snidely insinuated that I had refused to tell you my ebay ID. Of
course you never asked me for it, did you?

However, it's academic, because I've blocked you from bidding on any
of my auctions. So what you don't know can't hurt me.

Now be a good little headcase and **** off.

Arny Krueger
August 9th 03, 01:53 AM
"George M. Middius" > wrote in message

> Arnii, I noticed that in your typically pitiful and pathetic way, you
> snidely insinuated that I had refused to tell you my ebay ID.

Yeah Middius, denying your cowardice is one of the ways you express your
false bravado.

>Of course you never asked me for it, did you?

Middius, you can post it at your leisure, chicken-breath

> However, it's academic, because I've blocked you from bidding on any
> of my auctions. So what you don't know can't hurt me.

As if you could possibly have something I'm interested in, Middius.

> Now be a good little headcase and **** off.

Middius isn't paranoid. Not he isn't, not one little bit.

LOL!