PDA

View Full Version : How many people listen to FM ?

Robert Morein
August 9th 03, 12:04 AM
Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly talk,
but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).

How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the complete
nonuse of tuners?

Lived EHT
August 9th 03, 12:09 AM
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:04:26 -0400, "Robert Morein"
> wrote:

>Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
>After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
>WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly talk,
>but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
>
>How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the complete
>nonuse of tuners?

I liked you better when you were playing RAO nanny.

RAON 107.3FM

--
Thine

Kalman Rubinson
August 9th 03, 12:29 AM
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:04:26 -0400, "Robert Morein"
> wrote:

>Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
>After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
>WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly talk,
>but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
>
>How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the complete
>nonuse of tuners?

Sounds like a wasteland to me: No classical.

Kal

George M. Middius
August 9th 03, 12:41 AM
Kalman Rubinson said:

> Sounds like a wasteland to me: No classical.

We have 3 to 4 classical stations here. (One of them seems to flip
back & forth between classical and jazz.)

Bruce J. Richman
August 9th 03, 01:33 AM
Stephen McElroy wrote:

>In article >,
> "Robert Morein" > wrote:
>
>> Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
>> After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
>> WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly talk,
>> but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
>>
>> How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the complete
>> nonuse of tuners?
>
>Austin has a community supported classical station, a leading mixed
>genre "Americana" station and an excellent NPR and local programming
>station as well as the usual crappy sounding rock, pop, C&W and Spanish.
>
>I like my radio.
>
>Stephen

Sadly enough, the South Florida scene is pretty sparse ion the area of quality
programmin. WTMI FM, a well-known and long time classical musical station, bit
the dust here over a year ago and switched its format to "Dance" and HipHop,
presumably because of financial needs. Aside from some occasional classical
music programming on the local NPR station (which is not particularly muic
intensive), quality music is hard to find. Onre of the local AM stations has
tried to fill the void in the classical music area, but due its technical
limitations, it simply can't provide much satisfaction. On a more positive
note, there's an excellent oldies station for those who like old-time R&R,
doowop & R&B from the "Golden Age of Yesteryear" :), a decent country & western
station that tries to at least blend in a small amount of traditional country
with the mandatory uptempo Billboard oriented stuff, and 3 different public
boradcasting TV statioins provide a heavy dosage of classical music and jazz
programming that can of course be recorded and then dubbed onto CDs and/or
cassettes. Personally, I'd rather listen to either my rather large LP/CD
collection or several of the 40 odd digital music channels currently available
via cable, despite their sonic limitations (Music Choice at least does a decent
job of specifying what they are broadcasting).

When on the road, I generally carry around about 45 Metal C-90 cassettes
containing a rotating subset of my home music collection, recorded in Dolby C
on a Nakimichi deck and played back on the same in my car. As an aside to
Margaret, at least on the Nakimichi TD-1200 Type 2 Mobile Dragon, the FM
section is superb.

All that said, I'm looking into the possibilities of XM Radio. Has anybody
here tried their newly introduced computer
receiver?

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger
August 9th 03, 01:54 AM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in message

> Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
> After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
> WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly
> talk, but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
>
> How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the
> complete nonuse of tuners?

Well, nonuse for music listening.

George M. Middius
August 9th 03, 02:45 AM
Kalman Rubinson said:

> >> Sounds like a wasteland to me: No classical.
> >
> >We have 3 to 4 classical stations here. (One of them seems to flip
> >back & forth between classical and jazz.)
>
> I would assume so but I just wished to point out the subjectivity of
> the assessment.

I think we all agree on what Krooger is.

Robert Morein
August 9th 03, 03:03 AM
"Kalman Rubinson" > wrote in message
> On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 19:04:26 -0400, "Robert Morein"
> > wrote:
>
> >Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
> >After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
> >WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly
talk,
> >but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
> >
> >How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the
complete
> >nonuse of tuners?
>
> Sounds like a wasteland to me: No classical.
>
> Kal

Semiwasteland.
We had WFLN, but it was bought out by Clear Channel, and converted into
garbage.
But before that, FLN had slipped away from full-piece performance. They only
got going in the middle of the night. Their "Sleepers Awake" program was
marvelous.

Robert Morein
August 9th 03, 03:05 AM
"Bruce J. Richman" > wrote in message
> All that said, I'm looking into the possibilities of XM Radio. Has
anybody
> here tried their newly introduced computer
> receiver?

Terrific product! Sirius even better.
These companies promise to fill the void of good musical broadcast in
several genres.

Joseph Oberlander
August 9th 03, 03:40 AM
Robert Morein wrote:
> Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
> After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
> WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly talk,
> but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
>
> How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the complete
> nonuse of tuners?

Radio is fine here in Los Angeles. I especially like the half dozen
smaller stations that do talk, news, and whatnot. The local station
in Pasadena does jazz half of the day and then international news
and music in the evenings.

Get a good antenna and a rotator. 30 stations is a lot better than
10. Also consider a nice shortwave set. You'd be amazed at what
you can listen to.

elg110254
August 9th 03, 09:46 PM
Here in NorCali, we're blessed with Nevada City's KVMR, 89.5 mhz, Chico's KZFR,
90.1 mhz, and Davis' KDVS, 90.3 mhz for progressive programming and full
spectrum music. Since May 1 however, Berkeley's KPFA, 94.1 mhz, has been
effectively blocked by KNCO Nevada City's move from 94.3 mhz to 94.1 mhz to
make room for Jackson's KNGT. With a good receiver and antenna combo, KNCO can
be nulled out for home KPFA reception. But those days of auto reception from
the Bay Area to Sutter Buttes(a 120 mile radius) is a bitter memory. And,
although KNCO is authorized for the western Sierra Nevadas only, their 660 watt
signal has been known to blanket KPFA's 59 kw output in such east bay hamlets
as Richmond and Winters.

Marc Phillips
August 11th 03, 08:59 PM
Mr. Middius said:

>Kalman Rubinson said:
>
>> Sounds like a wasteland to me: No classical.
>
>We have 3 to 4 classical stations here. (One of them seems to flip
>back & forth between classical and jazz.)

Los Angeles has become a wasteland over the last few years. I grew up with
some of the greatest stations in the history of radio, and they're all either
gone, or they changed formats, or they were bought out by major companies who
now dictate woefully narrow playlists, like KROQ. (I used to like WHFS when I
lived in your area in the 80s, but that was bought by the same company and now
specializes in Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, and Staind. Ick.)

It seems like half of the FM stations in LA are Spanish language stations now.

Nashville, by the way, has the best radio I've ever heard. Last time I was
there, I counted four different classic rock stations, and I could still tell
them apart by the KIND of classic rock they played.

Boon

S888Wheel
August 11th 03, 10:11 PM

>Los Angeles has become a wasteland over the last few years. I grew up with
>some of the greatest stations in the history of radio, and they're all either
>gone, or they changed formats, or they were bought out by major companies who
>now dictate woefully narrow playlists, like KROQ. (I used to like WHFS when
>lived in your area in the 80s, but that was bought by the same company and
>now
>specializes in Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, and Staind. Ick.)
>
>It seems like half of the FM stations in LA are Spanish language stations
>now.
>
>Nashville, by the way, has the best radio I've ever heard. Last time I was
>there, I counted four different classic rock stations, and I could still tell
>them apart by the KIND of classic rock they played.
>
>Boon

You just have to stick to the left side of the dial. KCSN 88.5 is a great
classical station that plays all sorts of great music of different genres on
the week end. They have a Brittish invasion program, an old jazz program called
the swinging years. They have a folk music program and even a surf music
program. KKJZ from Long Beach is the best Jazz station I have ever heard. KPFK
has a great world music program every week day morning called the GLobal
Villiage. And there is always morning becomes eclectic. Then KLOS still has Jim
Ladd in the late evenings.

Bruce J. Richman
August 11th 03, 11:03 PM
Mr. Phillips wrote:

>Mr. Middius said:
>
>>Kalman Rubinson said:
>>
>>> Sounds like a wasteland to me: No classical.
>>
>>We have 3 to 4 classical stations here. (One of them seems to flip
>>back & forth between classical and jazz.)
>>

>Los Angeles has become a wasteland over the last few years. I grew up with
>some of the greatest stations in the history of radio, and they're all either
>gone, or they changed formats, or they were bought out by major companies who
>now dictate woefully narrow playlists, like KROQ. (I used to like WHFS when
>lived in your area in the 80s, but that was bought by the same company and
>now
>specializes in Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, and Staind. Ick.)
>
>It seems like half of the FM stations in LA are Spanish language stations
>now.

We have that problem on both AM & FM in South Florida - or so it seems.

>Nashville, by the way, has the best radio I've ever heard. Last time I was
>there, I counted four different classic rock stations, and I could still tell
>them apart by the KIND of classic rock they played.
>
>Boon

My favorite California radio show - but not because of music, obviously - is
Phil Hendrie. He's syndicated here and before he moved to California, he was
on a Miami AM station for a while before the stupid managment decided not to
renew his contract.

I wonder if he would be intrerested in talking with a "character" who loves
mass market audio merchandise and regularly dumps on people who don't agree and
on products that are not sold at Best Buy, Circuit City, Targrt, etc.? Of
course, the RAO writers could supply him with all the material he would need to
do a great job :)

Bruce J. Richman

Marc Phillips
August 11th 03, 11:36 PM
Dr. Richman said:

>Mr. Phillips wrote:
>

>>Mr. Middius said:

>>>We have 3 to 4 classical stations here. (One of them seems to flip
>>>back & forth between classical and jazz.)
>>>

>>Los Angeles has become a wasteland over the last few years. I grew up with
>>some of the greatest stations in the history of radio, and they're all
>either
>>gone, or they changed formats, or they were bought out by major companies
>who
>>now dictate woefully narrow playlists, like KROQ. (I used to like WHFS when
>>lived in your area in the 80s, but that was bought by the same company and
>>now
>>specializes in Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, and Staind. Ick.)
>>
>>It seems like half of the FM stations in LA are Spanish language stations
>>now.
>>

>We have that problem on both AM & FM in South Florida - or so it seems.
>

>>Nashville, by the way, has the best radio I've ever heard. Last time I was
>>there, I counted four different classic rock stations, and I could still
>tell
>>them apart by the KIND of classic rock they played.
>>
>>Boon
>>

>My favorite California radio show - but not because of music, obviously - is
>Phil Hendrie. He's syndicated here and before he moved to California, he was
>on a Miami AM station for a while before the stupid managment decided not to
>renew his contract.
>
>I wonder if he would be intrerested in talking with a "character" who loves
>mass market audio merchandise and regularly dumps on people who don't agree
>and
>on products that are not sold at Best Buy, Circuit City, Targrt, etc.? Of
>course, the RAO writers could supply him with all the material he would need
>do a great job :

I've heard Phil Hendrie (I always thought it was Henry) quite a few times, and
he is very amusing. Talk radio is definitely thriving here. I find myself
listening to Howard Stern and Tom Leykis a lot, which isn't really a good
thing.

Boon

Bruce J. Richman
August 12th 03, 02:54 AM
Mr. Phillips wrote:

>Dr. Richman said:
>
>>Mr. Phillips wrote:

>>>Los Angeles has become a wasteland over the last few years. I grew up with
>>>some of the greatest stations in the history of radio, and they're all
>>either
>>>gone, or they changed formats, or they were bought out by major companies
>>who
>>>now dictate woefully narrow playlists, like KROQ. (I used to like WHFS
>when
>>>lived in your area in the 80s, but that was bought by the same company and
>>>now
>>>specializes in Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, and Staind. Ick.)
>>>
>>>It seems like half of the FM stations in LA are Spanish language stations
>>>now.
>>>

>>We have that problem on both AM & FM in South Florida - or so it seems.
>>

>>>Nashville, by the way, has the best radio I've ever heard. Last time I was
>>>there, I counted four different classic rock stations, and I could still
>>tell
>>>them apart by the KIND of classic rock they played.
>>>
>>>Boon
>>>

>>My favorite California radio show - but not because of music, obviously - is
>>Phil Hendrie. He's syndicated here and before he moved to California, he
>was
>>on a Miami AM station for a while before the stupid managment decided not
>>renew his contract.
>>
>>I wonder if he would be intrerested in talking with a "character" who loves
>>mass market audio merchandise and regularly dumps on people who don't agree
>>and
>>on products that are not sold at Best Buy, Circuit City, Targrt, etc.? Of
>>course, the RAO writers could supply him with all the material he would need
>>do a great job :
>
>I've heard Phil Hendrie (I always thought it was Henry) quite a few times,
>and
>he is very amusing. Talk radio is definitely thriving here. I find myself
>listening to Howard Stern and Tom Leykis a lot, which isn't really a good
>thing.
>
>Boon

Howard Stern is on in South Florida too. I can listen to him once in a while,
but of course, the subject is always the same :).
I wonder if those episodes with "Gary the Retard" (if you've seen any of them
on E or heard him on the radio) are really what Dim Tim does when he's not busy
scouring Google for all the people he's "killfiled" :).

We don't gert Leykis here. (Althogh, as I recall, he too used to be in Florida
long ago).

Hendrie is trip with all the characters either he or his "staff" portray.
IMHO, he's certainly more creative than your average talk jock.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman
August 12th 03, 02:56 AM
Paul wrote:

(Bruce J. Richman) wrote:

>>My favorite California radio show - but not because of music, obviously - is
>>Phil Hendrie. He's syndicated here and before he moved to California, he
>was
>>on a Miami AM station for a while before the stupid managment decided not
>>renew his contract.
>>
>>I wonder if he would be intrerested in talking with a "character" who loves
>>mass market audio merchandise and regularly dumps on people who don't agree
>and
>>on products that are not sold at Best Buy, Circuit City, Targrt, etc.? Of
>>course, the RAO writers could supply him with all the material he would need
>>do a great job :)
>
>Is this the guy who impersonates weird callers to his own show?
>

>--
>S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Indeed he is, Paul. Some of the "callers" that appear are really hilarious -
and generally outrageous. The guy is very creative.

Bruce J. Richman

tor b
August 12th 03, 04:10 AM
(Marc Phillips) wrote in message >...

<snipped>

> I find myself
> listening to Howard Stern and Tom Leykis a lot
> Boon

You really are just as stupid as you are fat, aincha Porky?

Joseph Oberlander
August 12th 03, 08:19 AM
Marc Phillips wrote:
> Mr. Middius said:
>

>>Kalman Rubinson said:
>>

>>>Sounds like a wasteland to me: No classical.
>>
>>We have 3 to 4 classical stations here. (One of them seems to flip
>>back & forth between classical and jazz.)
>>

> Los Angeles has become a wasteland over the last few years. I grew up with
> some of the greatest stations in the history of radio, and they're all either
> gone, or they changed formats, or they were bought out by major companies who
> now dictate woefully narrow playlists, like KROQ. (I used to like WHFS when I
> lived in your area in the 80s, but that was bought by the same company and now
> specializes in Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, and Staind. Ick.)

I still miss KMET. Sigh. It was great to have a *rock* station
that gosh - played all kinds of rock. Now it is elevator music.
Now it is so compartmentalized and A-side(top hits only) that
it is unlistenable.

Joseph Oberlander
August 12th 03, 08:24 AM
Bruce J. Richman wrote:

> Indeed he is, Paul. Some of the "callers" that appear are really hilarious -
> and generally outrageous. The guy is very creative.

What amazes me is how FAST he can switch voices. When real callers
get online with him, you can hear him fading the background sounds
in and out(to match the part he's playing) almost on top of each other
he's that fast at it.

Mel Blanc would be proud of his skills. Too bad he's only doing radio.
He could use his talents in so many other areas.

Marc Phillips
August 12th 03, 11:39 AM
Richard Malesweski said:

>> I find myself
>> listening to Howard Stern and Tom Leykis a lot
>> Boon
>>
>You really are just as stupid as you are fat, aincha Porky?

I'm sorry...don't you have a child pornographer to encourage?

Boon

Daniel
August 12th 03, 01:44 PM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in message >...
> Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
> After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
> WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly talk,
> but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
>
> How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the complete
> nonuse of tuners?

I haven't listened to radio since WNEW-FM in the late '60s.

Neil
August 12th 03, 05:45 PM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in message >...
> Here in Philadelphia, I consider myself moderately lucky.
> After dark I have four good stations to choose from:
> WRTI (Temple, jazz), WXPN (Penn, new age, alternative), WHYY (mostly talk,
> but good), and WRDV (low power county station, oldies).
>
> How many of you have nothing but a complete wasteland, causing the complete
> nonuse of tuners?

I have good an excellent choice of FM radio stations, but find that I
never listen to radio at home. At home, I either want silence or to
listen to something in particular, so I play a CD instead.

I do listen to FM, mostly in cars, sometimes while at work.

I don't listen to AM at all now; it's my impression that all that's
left there are the conservative kooks and their talk shows.

If I wanted to listen to radio at home, I'd probably look into getting
Sirius or XM service. I used to have music service via my cable TV
supplier, but the cable company raised the price so much (by bundling
it with digital TV service) that I cancelled the music service.

tor b
August 12th 03, 06:18 PM
(Marc "Porky Boy" Phillips) wrote in message >...
> Richard Malesweski said:

Ah yes, your latest "theory" on who I "am". If this guy is still
lurking here, he is probably laughing at your incredible stupidity
just as loudly as Doug Haugen did last year.(You *do* recall when you
were "certain" I was Doug Haugen, don't you Porky? When you threatened
to "splash [his]credit report and SSN all over RAO"? Got any similar
threats for this Malesweski guy? Are you gonna "hunt [him] down" like
you did Haugen? What a joke you are, Porky. You couldn't find your own
dick with a flashlight and a map. ;-) )

> >> I find myself
> >> listening to Howard Stern and Tom Leykis a lot
> >> Boon
> >>
> >You really are just as stupid as you are fat, aincha Porky?
>
> I'm sorry...

You certainly are "sorry" :-((

>don't you have a child pornographer to encourage?

I've never encouraged you in your pursuit of pornography, Porky. BTW,
are you still addicted to Consumption Junction? Do you share it with
your kids?

Marc Phillips
August 12th 03, 11:59 PM
Richard Malesweski said:

>Ah yes, your latest "theory" on who I "am".

Dude, you condone child pornography by supporting, encouraging, and befriending
Arny Krueger. I don't really care who you are, as long as you stay away from
kids.

Boon

Marc Phillips
August 13th 03, 01:55 AM
Arny said:

>> Richard Malesweski said:
>>
>>> Ah yes, your latest "theory" on who I "am".
>>
>> Dude, you condone child pornography by supporting, encouraging, and
>> befriending Arny Krueger.
>
>Say what? I hate child pornography and will do anything within reason to put
>a stop to it.

The evidence says otherwise.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Arny,+daddy,+fellatio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&rnum=1

>Phillips, you're been fingered as a pedophile by the guy who animates the
>sockpuppet known as "S888wheel" Given the way you keep bringing it up, I
>can't say that I wasn't surprised.

I told you that if you keep making things up about me without proof, we'd be
discussing it in person. You get your wish.

Boon

tor b
August 13th 03, 03:55 AM
Porky boy wrote:

>>> Richard Malesweski said:
>
> >Ah yes, your latest "theory" on who I "am".
>
>I don't really care who you are,

Translation from "pig" English: "I haven't a clue as to who you really
are. And you're right, I couldn't find my own dick with a flashlight
and a map....it's buried in all those folds of free-floating fat
around my crotch."

S888Wheel
August 13th 03, 05:54 AM
Arny said

>Phillips, you're been fingered as a pedophile by the guy who animates the
>sockpuppet known as "S888wheel" Given the way you keep bringing it up, I
>can't say that I wasn't surprised.

Once again you have crossed the line.

Arny Krueger
August 13th 03, 11:01 AM
"Marc Phillips" > wrote in message

> Arny said:

>>> Dude, you condone child pornography by supporting, encouraging, and
>>> befriending Arny Krueger.
>>
>> Say what? I hate child pornography and will do anything within
>> reason to put a stop to it.
>
> The evidence says otherwise.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Arny,+daddy,+fellatio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
> safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&rnum=1

Ironically, we have yet another demonstration of Marc Phillips' pedophilic
behavior. Marc, this business of peeing your pants in public really should
stop!

>> Phillips, you're been fingered as a pedophile by the guy who
>> animates the sockpuppet known as "S888wheel" Given the way you keep
>> bringing it up, I can't say that I wasn't surprised.

> I told you that if you keep making things up about me without proof,
> we'd be discussing it in person. You get your wish.

Come into my parlor said the spider to the fly.

;-)

Arny Krueger
August 13th 03, 01:02 PM
"tor b" > wrote in message
om

> (Marc Phillips) wrote in message

>> Arny said:

>>> Phillips, you're been fingered as a pedophile by the guy who
>>> animates the sockpuppet known as "S888wheel" Given the way you
>>> keep bringing it up, I can't say that I wasn't surprised.

>> I told you that if you keep making things up about me without proof,
>> we'd be discussing it in person. You get your wish.

> Look out, Arny, the "physically imposing" (or is it just "grossly
> obese") Marc Phillips is gonna "make you accountable". Be afraid, be
> very afraid!!!!! LOL! ;-)

Presumably, Marc is resurrecting his old troll related to Atkinson visiting
Detroit.

> Maybe I should post Porky's pictures again so you know what you're up
> against (?)

I was thinking of showing some of Marc's posts to my daughter, the
kick-boxer. I'm sure she'd like to meet him under *the right* conditions...

Lived EHT
August 13th 03, 02:13 PM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:02:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>I was thinking of showing some of Marc's posts to my daughter, the
>kick-boxer. I'm sure she'd like to meet him under *the right* conditions...

Why would your daughter want to kick-box Marc? What has he done to
her? Or maybe you're trying to tell us, in your Special Proud Father
way, that she was 'hand reared' to be as nuts as you are.

--
Thine

Arny Krueger
August 13th 03, 02:27 PM
"Lived EHT" > wrote in message
n.net

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:02:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
> wrote:

>> I was thinking of showing some of Marc's posts to my daughter, the
>> kick-boxer. I'm sure she'd like to meet him under *the right*
>> conditions...

> Why would your daughter want to kick-box Marc?

Did I say that?

> What has he done to her?

What's unclear about "...showing some of Marc's posts..."?

> Or maybe you're trying to tell us, in your Special Proud Father
> way, that she was 'hand reared' to be as nuts as you are.

If Marc is as innocent as the driven snow, then of course he has nothing to
worry about.

dave weil
August 13th 03, 03:11 PM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:27:47 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"Lived EHT" > wrote in message
n.net

>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:02:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
>> wrote:
>
>>> I was thinking of showing some of Marc's posts to my daughter, the
>>> kick-boxer. I'm sure she'd like to meet him under *the right*
>>> conditions...
>
>> Why would your daughter want to kick-box Marc?
>
>Did I say that?
>
>> What has he done to her?
>
>What's unclear about "...showing some of Marc's posts..."?

While you're at it, why don't you show her some of *your* posts?

>> Or maybe you're trying to tell us, in your Special Proud Father
>> way, that she was 'hand reared' to be as nuts as you are.
>
>If Marc is as innocent as the driven snow, then of course he has nothing to
>worry about.

Hmmmm, no wonder you probably haven't shown her some of your more
virulent posts...

Arny Krueger
August 13th 03, 04:12 PM
"dave weil" > wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:27:47 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
> wrote:

>> "Lived EHT" > wrote in message
>> n.net

>>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:02:01 -0400, "Arny Krueger"

>>> Why would your daughter want to kick-box Marc?

>> Did I say that?

>>> What has he done to her?

>> What's unclear about "...showing some of Marc's posts..."?

> While you're at it, why don't you show her some of *your* posts?

Sure, why not?

>>> Or maybe you're trying to tell us, in your Special Proud Father
>>> way, that she was 'hand reared' to be as nuts as you are.

>> If Marc is as innocent as the driven snow, then of course he has
>> nothing to worry about.

> Hmmmm, no wonder you probably haven't shown her some of your more
> virulent posts...

You mean the multitude of posts Weil, where I showed you to be a
maleveolent, perverted, dissembling liar?

Why don't you come along with Phillips, Weil?

LOL!

Arny Krueger
August 13th 03, 04:51 PM
"dave weil" > wrote in message

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:12:17 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
> wrote:
>
>> "dave weil" > wrote in message
>>

>>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 09:27:47 -0400, "Arny Krueger"

>>> While you're at it, why don't you show her some of *your* posts?
>>
>> Sure, why not?

>>> Hmmmm, no wonder you probably haven't shown her some of your more
>>> virulent posts...

>> You mean the multitude of posts Weil, where I showed you to be a
>> malevolent, perverted, dissembling liar?

> No, I mean the posts with references to excrement, wiping asses with
> $1000 checks,

Is that against your religion, Weil?

I thought that you believed that what one does with his own money is his
business. I guess there's an exception in that rule, just for me.

LOL!

> trolls about her brother, etc.

AKA objecting when perverts like you Weil try to use a personal tragedy
against me. Are you weirdoes lame, perverted or what?

> But thanks for playing along.

Just giving you more rope, Weil.

>> Why don't you come along with Phillips, Weil?

> I probably saw your house from the air at about 1500 ft not too long
> ago and that's probably as close as I'd like to get.

Naaah Weil, you couldn't possibly get enough crap out of your eyes to
clearly see *anything* related to me. Something about you getting nailed for
being the fool and pervert that you are, way too many times.

Arny Krueger
August 13th 03, 04:52 PM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

> Like your bizarre audio theories sockpuppet "wheel", that line exists
> only in your mind.

> Nope. They exist in the Federal laws of liable.

What might the Federal laws of liable be?

dave weil
August 13th 03, 05:37 PM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:51:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"dave weil" > wrote in message

>> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:12:17 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
>> wrote:

>>> Sure, why not?

>>> You mean the multitude of posts Weil, where I showed you to be a
>>> malevolent, perverted, dissembling liar?
>
>> No, I mean the posts with references to excrement, wiping asses with
>> $1000 checks,
>
>Is that against your religion, Weil?

Is this a veiled reference to the Jewish part of my lineage?

>I thought that you believed that what one does with his own money is his
>business. I guess there's an exception in that rule, just for me.

I don't care *what* you do with your money. Your dughter might be
interested in your terminology though. Of course, maybe she's a "chip
off the old block" and wouldn't care about the type of things that her
dad writes on the Internet for posterity.

>> trolls about her brother, etc.
>
>AKA objecting when perverts like you Weil try to use a personal tragedy
>against me. Are you weirdoes lame, perverted or what?

Not using your spell-checker again? Shame shame...

Actually, I'm not referring to you defending the family honor but
discussing the tragedy out of the blue in order to generate further
posts about the subject.

>> But thanks for playing along.
>
>Just giving you more rope, Weil.
>
>>> Why don't you come along with Phillips, Weil?
>
>> I probably saw your house from the air at about 1500 ft not too long
>> ago and that's probably as close as I'd like to get.
>
>Naaah Weil, you couldn't possibly get enough crap out of your eyes to
>clearly see *anything* related to me.

False claim.

>Something about you getting nailed for being the fool and pervert that you are, way too many times.

False claim.

dave weil
August 13th 03, 05:38 PM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:52:33 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

>> Like your bizarre audio theories sockpuppet "wheel", that line exists
>> only in your mind.
>
>> Nope. They exist in the Federal laws of liable.
>
>What might the Federal laws of liable be?

Probably something under the "weirdoes" code.

S888Wheel
August 13th 03, 05:50 PM
Arny said

>> Like your bizarre audio theories sockpuppet "wheel", that line exists
>> only in your mind.

I said

>> Nope. They exist in the Federal laws of liable.

Arny said

>What might the Federal laws of liable be?

I suggest you ask a lawyer. By the way, I need your mailing address for a
letter of intent to sue. I already have the papers for the complaint. I will
send a copy of that as well. As soon as I get your mailing address I will post
the letter for you to think about while you wait for it in the mail. You might
think false accusations of pedaphilia is funny. I think they are serious and
defamatory. We will see who the courts agree with. We will see just where the
line is drawn.

dave weil
August 13th 03, 06:11 PM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 13:01:08 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

<snip>

>>> Is that against your religion, Weil?
>
>> Is this a veiled reference to the Jewish part of my lineage?
>
>It's news to me that you have Jewish lineage, Weil.
>
>>> I thought that you believed that what one does with his own money is
>>> his business. I guess there's an exception in that rule, just for me.
>
>> I don't care *what* you do with your money.
>
>Thanks Weil for this fine demonstration of your dissembling, again
>
>>Your dughter might be
>
>I don't have a dughter.

Yes you do. And she's a weirdoe.

>> interested in your terminology though. Of course, maybe she's a "chip
>> off the old block" and wouldn't care about the type of things that her
>> dad writes on the Internet for posterity.
>
>Hmmm "Wipe my butt"? That's really harsh language. Now Weil, let's talk
>about your 471 Usenet usages of the F-word!
>
>LOL!

Go ahead - talk about it.

By the way, your number is incorrect.

Therefore it's a false claim.

As to the language thing, why don't you tell your pastor that you
wrote that you wipe your butt with $1000 checks? I'll bet he'll be
really impressed!

>>> AKA objecting when perverts like you Weil try to use a personal
>>> tragedy against me. Are you weirdoes lame, perverted or what?
>
>> Not using your spell-checker again?
>
>Actually, it invented that spelling of the word. LOL!

Right...

<cue sarcasm button>

>>Shame shame...
>
>Stupid, stupid.
>
>> Actually, I'm not referring to you defending the family honor but
>> discussing the tragedy out of the blue in order to generate further
>> posts about the subject.
>
>Well Weil, since you just did it *again*, why don't we talk about your habit
>of discussing the tragedy out of the blue in order to generate further posts
>about the subject.

Sure, we can talk about it. Of course, I never mentioned "The Tragedy"
until you did. After all, she has more than one brother, whom you've
written about in the past, right?

>And while we're at it Weil, let's talk about your sockpuppet Maggie, and her
>tasteless posts about my family.

False claim.

I don't have any sockpuppets.

There is a single instance of me using a different name for humorous
purposes and I immediately identified myself in the next post.

Let's see you prove otherwise.

>>> Just giving you more rope, Weil.
>
>What a maroon!

>>> Naaah Weil, you couldn't possibly get enough crap out of your eyes to
>>> clearly see *anything* related to me.
>
>> False claim.
>
>OSAF.

Nope. False claim

You need to prove your claim.

>>> Something about you getting nailed for being the fool and pervert
>>> that you are, way too many times.
>
>> False claim.
>
>Simple demonstrable fact.

Prove it.

John Atkinson
August 13th 03, 11:01 PM
(S888Wheel) wrote in message
> Arny said
> >What might the Federal laws of liable be?
>
> I suggest you ask a lawyer. By the way, I need your mailing address for a
> letter of intent to sue.

I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott, but he
has posted it on r.a.o. in the past, You can find it in the following message
(not from Arny, BTW):
>*

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

George M. Middius
August 14th 03, 12:54 AM
Marc Phillips said to The Thing:

> >Translation from "pig" English: "I haven't a clue as to who you really
> >are. And you're right, I couldn't find my own dick with a flashlight
> >and a map....it's buried in all those folds of free-floating fat
> >around my crotch."

> Nice going snipping out the part about your attraction to Arny and his child
> pornography activities. I guess you show no remorse, and we can all assume now
> that you are also involved.

Or maybe he's of a mind with the Feckless Ferstlerian -- nothing is
worse than the evils of the E.H.E.E., even child pornography.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 12:56 AM
"John Atkinson" > wrote in message
om
> (S888Wheel) wrote in message
>> Arny said
>>> What might the Federal laws of liable be?
>>
>> I suggest you ask a lawyer. By the way, I need your mailing address
>> for a letter of intent to sue.
>
> I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott,

I guess this means that sockpuppet wheel is part of the Atkinson-led
conspriracy against me.

;-)

> but he has posted it on r.a.o. in the past, You can find it in the
> following message (not from Arny, BTW):

Ask a stupid question of a stupid man and get a stupid answer.

Try www.pcavtech.com/pcta . Shorter and more direct.

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 01:05 AM
>> Arny said

>> I said

>> Arny said
>>
>>> What might the Federal laws of liable be?

I said

>> I suggest you ask a lawyer

Arny said

>But liable isn't a crime. Why would a lawyer be interested in it?

It's a cause of action Arny. The form for complaints for the federal court
actually has a box to check just for it. actually it's box number 320 "Assault,
Libel & Slander"
under the Torts, personal injury catagory. I'm reading it right from the form I
will be filling out. A copy will be included in my letter of intent to sue.

I said

>>. By the way, I need your mailing address
>> for a letter of intent to sue.

Arny said

>I'm shaking in my boots.

I guess I'll have to get your address from someone else. I'm sure there are
plenty of people happy to help.

Arny said

> Why would you want to add one more piece of
>worthless paper to the burden of the U.S. Post office?

Asked and answered.

Arny said

>You can try to sue me for liable all you want but it won't do you any good.

I can sue you for libel and it will do plenty good for us all in my opinion. It
is clearly long over due.

Arny said

>I suggest you find a good lawyer. Preferably one that can spell better than
>you!

Done deal. He spells better than both of us. I suggest you do the same.

I said

>>I already have the papers for the
>> complaint. I will send a copy of that as well. As soon as I get your
>> mailing address I will post the letter for you to think about while
>> you wait for it in the mail.

Arny said

>LOL!

You can laugh till you cry Arny.

I said

>>You might think false accusations of
>> pedaphilia is funny.

Arny said

>A guy who wants to act pretentious but who can't spell common simple words
>is funnier still.

The irony of that statement is funny. False accusations of pedaphilia are not.
Looks like you need a federal court ruling to get that fact.

I said

>>I think they are serious and defamatory.

Arny said

>I think you need to grow a brain and buy a clue.

Lesson number one in federal court; your opinion doesn't matter, the court's
opinion does. You really need to talk to a lawyer Arny. I don't think you
realize what you have done.

I said

>> We will see who the courts agree with.

Arny said

>Obviously you haven't talked to a lawyer yet, because most lawyers I know
>can spell.

Believe what you want Arny. Realize your beliefs are not important anymore on
this matter.

I said

>> We will see just where the line is drawn.

Arny said

>ROTFLMAO!

Enjoy the laugh for now. Anyone else out there have Arny's home address? If so
please e mail me with it.

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 01:08 AM

>Moi said:
>
>>Especially if my address
>>and/or phone number somehow "escaped" and became public.
>
>1600 Prestwick Rd., Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan, 48236. His phone
>number is 313-881-4829.
>
>Boon

Thank you so much. I will post the letter on this message board as soon as the
letter and the complaint are finished.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 01:17 AM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

>> Moi said:
>>
>>> Especially if my address
>>> and/or phone number somehow "escaped" and became public.
>>
>> 1600 Prestwick Rd., Grosse Pointe Woods, Michigan, 48236. His phone
>> number is 313-881-4829.
>>
>> Boon
>>

> Thank you so much. I will post the letter on this message board as
> soon as the letter and the complaint are finished.

I still haven't heard of a lawyer dying of laughter.

I think it's time you consult one, sockpuppet "Wheel", bad consequences
notwithstanding.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 01:19 AM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

> Enjoy the laugh for now. Anyone else out there have Arny's home
> address? If so please e mail me with it.

You dork, you've already had the same address (correct by the way) given to
you 3 times.

Save yourself the stamp. Your letter is going into the round file unread.

Moi
August 14th 03, 02:47 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 19:53:59 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote in >:

>"Moi" > wrote in message

>>> I'm shaking in my boots. Why would you want to add one more piece of
>>> worthless paper to the burden of the U.S. Post office?
>
>> To be perfectly honest
>
>In your case Moi, that would be a technical impossibility.

I am alive, and have posted this message.

So much for the "technical impossibility" of my telling the truth
(factual statement above), and so much for your concept of "technical"
(but we all knew that).

>> Arny, I'd be quaking in my boots if I had as
>> many enemies as you do... perfectly decent people you've defamed,
>> libeled, insulted and otherwise ****ed off over the years.
>
>That's because you've got the mentality of a young child, Moi.

Seems to me it's a reasonable thing to be a bit afraid when you've
been provoking people for *years*, and are easily found via your snail
mail address. I don't see where a certain mentality comes into it at
all -- in fact it would be downright idiotic to intentionally provoke
people whose capabilities and intentions aren't known. Then again, we
all know you aren't too smart.

>> In fact, I think I'd voluntarily go commit a crime so I could be
>> safely locked behind bars and out of the reach of the dozens of people
>> who wanted to knock my head into a wall. Especially if my address
>> and/or phone number somehow "escaped" and became public.
>
>Are you a dumcrap or what, Moi? My phone number and address are painfully
>easy to find online. Othewise, how do you think that mental midgets like
>Marc and Graham found them?

I don't see how not knowing about whether your phone number and
address are easy to find online reflects in any way on my
intelligence.

>> Of course, if you don't want to take the issue seriously, it's your
>prerogative.
>
>Unnh, I'm supposed to be worried about a suit from a guy who is too chicken
>to sign his legal name to his posts? I'll know when he finally gets some
>legal advice, because national news will carry a story about a lawyer dying
>of laughter.

I didn't say you were supposed to be worried.

>> No need to be paranoid Arny, as it seems people really are out to get
>> you.
>
>They have been saying that for years. Makes you wonder about how *real* they
>actually are, eh?

Well... there's a first time for everything, Arny. People have been
telling me for years that someday I'm gonna die, should I disbelieve
it because it hasn't happened yet?

Nousaine
August 14th 03, 04:04 AM
(John Atkinson) wrote:

>I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott, but he
>has posted it on r.a.o. in the past, You can find it in the following message
>(not from Arny, BTW):
>*
>
>John Atkinson
>Editor, Stereophile

So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 04:14 AM
I said

>> Thank you so much. I will post the letter on this message board as
>> soon as the letter and the complaint are finished.

Arny said

>I still haven't heard of a lawyer dying of laughter.

Nor will you likely hear of one in this case. Very few people consider false
accusations of pedophilia to be a laughing matter.

Arny said

>I think it's time you consult one, sockpuppet "Wheel", bad consequences
>notwithstanding.

Already did so. I am following his advise on the matter with the letter of
intent to sue acompanied by a copy of the complaint papers ready for filing
with the federal court here in Los Angeles. I am still considering the other
part of his advise which was to file a complaint with the LAPD. When you get my
letter I hope you have the smarts to consult a lawyer as well. You might want
to alert him to the body of evidence of your libelous ways that exists on the
archives of RAO. He won't be able to give you good council if he doesn't know
what he is dealing with.

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 04:25 AM
I said

>> Enjoy the laugh for now. Anyone else out there have Arny's home
>> address? If so please e mail me with it.

Arny said

>You dork,

Personal attack noted.

Arny said

>you've already had the same address (correct by the way) given to
>you 3 times.

The AOL news reader does not post threads in chronilogical order. When I made
the post asking for your address I had not yet read the posts that contained
your address.

Arny said

>Save yourself the stamp. Your letter is going into the round file unread.

Do with it what you will. It will be sent registered mail as proof. You will
soon learn that the problem just gets more complicated if you choose to ignore
it. Once a law suit is filed there is no easy way out. You might want to read
the letter.

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 04:36 AM

(John Atkinson) wrote:

>>I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott, but he
>>has posted it on r.a.o. in the past, You can find it in the following
>message
>>(not from Arny, BTW):
>*
>>
>>John Atkinson
>>Editor, Stereophile
>
>So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?

Tom if I accused you of being a pedophile on RAO what would you do? I think
John's attempt to help me in this matter is nothing but decent and thoughtful.
Audio is just a ****ing hobby! Peoples' lives have been destroyed over
acusations of pedophilia. Don't you get it?

dave weil
August 14th 03, 04:40 AM
On 14 Aug 2003 03:04:34 GMT, (Nousaine) wrote:

(John Atkinson) wrote:

>>I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott, but he
>>has posted it on r.a.o. in the past, You can find it in the following message
>>(not from Arny, BTW):
>*
>>
>>John Atkinson
>>Editor, Stereophile
>
>So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?

Are you insisting that because one person posts their address on the
Internet, all of us must as well? Isn't that the Trotsky Doctrine?

Even though *your* address is easily found on the Internet by posting
a query in a white pages search, it's not right for a third party to
post that information if you don't wish it to be posted.

So I won't.

I'll note though that Arnold has even posted his wife's WORK PHONE
NUMBER on the Internet. So, he obviously doesn't care about protecting
his family's privacy. Why should you demand that others follow suit?
And why should they rise to the bait?

dave weil
August 14th 03, 04:43 AM
On 14 Aug 2003 03:14:59 GMT, (S888Wheel) wrote:

>I said
>

>>> Thank you so much. I will post the letter on this message board as
>>> soon as the letter and the complaint are finished.
>
>Arny said
>

>>I still haven't heard of a lawyer dying of laughter.
>
>Nor will you likely hear of one in this case. Very few people consider false
>accusations of pedophilia to be a laughing matter.
>

>Arny said
>

>>I think it's time you consult one, sockpuppet "Wheel", bad consequences
>>notwithstanding.
>
>Already did so. I am following his advise on the matter with the letter of
>intent to sue acompanied by a copy of the complaint papers ready for filing
>with the federal court here in Los Angeles. I am still considering the other
>part of his advise which was to file a complaint with the LAPD. When you get my
>letter I hope you have the smarts to consult a lawyer as well. You might want
>to alert him to the body of evidence of your libelous ways that exists on the
>archives of RAO. He won't be able to give you good council if he doesn't know
>what he is dealing with.

BTW, feel free toconsult me because I have saved quite a few libelous
comments that he's thrown my way as well.

Maybe we could get a class action suit together <g>.

Any monies that I receive can be donated to local wife abuse shelters.

George M. Middius
August 14th 03, 04:43 AM
****-for-Brains is apparently quaking in his filthy boots again.

> I guess this means that sockpuppet wheel is part of the Atkinson-led
> conspriracy against me.

Wait just a damn minute! What about the conspiracy I'm leading
against you, thanks to my vast powers of mind control and cliquery?

Marc Phillips
August 14th 03, 04:49 AM
S888Wheel said:

>I said
>

>>> Thank you so much. I will post the letter on this message board as
>>> soon as the letter and the complaint are finished.
>
>Arny said
>

>>I still haven't heard of a lawyer dying of laughter.
>
>Nor will you likely hear of one in this case. Very few people consider false
>accusations of pedophilia to be a laughing matter.
>

>Arny said
>

>>I think it's time you consult one, sockpuppet "Wheel", bad consequences
>>notwithstanding.
>
>Already did so. I am following his advise on the matter with the letter of
>intent to sue acompanied by a copy of the complaint papers ready for filing
>with the federal court here in Los Angeles. I am still considering the other
>part of his advise which was to file a complaint with the LAPD. When you get
>my
>letter I hope you have the smarts to consult a lawyer as well. You might want
>to alert him to the body of evidence of your libelous ways that exists on the
>archives of RAO. He won't be able to give you good council if he doesn't
>know
>what he is dealing with.

I also live in Los Angeles, and you can count on my assistance and cooperation
in this matter, especially since I am involved.

Feel free to e-mail me with any request.

Boon

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 05:07 AM
"Nousaine" > wrote in message
> (John Atkinson) wrote:
>

> >I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott, but
he
> >has posted it on r.a.o. in the past, You can find it in the following
message
> >(not from Arny, BTW):
> >

> >John Atkinson
> >Editor, Stereophile
>
> So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?

Want to send a resume, loser? Go pander your piece of **** Hsu subwoofers to
ignorant idiots!

MvB

George M. Middius
August 14th 03, 05:16 AM
dave weil said to Tommi "Hard Rocks" Nousiane:

> >So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?
>
> Are you insisting that because one person posts their address on the
> Internet, all of us must as well? Isn't that the Trotsky Doctrine?

Is that trotsky or THE Trotsky? After all, there are outcasts and
there are Outcasts.

[snip]
> I'll note though that Arnold has even posted his wife's WORK PHONE
> NUMBER on the Internet. So, he obviously doesn't care about protecting
> his family's privacy. Why should you demand that others follow suit?
> And why should they rise to the bait?

Nousiane is obviously another in that peculiar branch of, ahem,
audiophiles who believe that nothing, no matter how vile and
repugnant, takes a back seat to assailing the dread E.H.E.E.

Nousaine
August 14th 03, 05:24 AM

(John Atkinson) wrote:

>>I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott, but he
>>>has posted it on r.a.o. in the past, You can find it in the following
>>message
>>>(not from Arny, BTW):
>*
>>>
>>>John Atkinson
>>>Editor, Stereophile
>>
>>So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?
>>
>Tom if I accused you of being a pedophile on RAO what would you do? I think
>John's attempt to help me in this matter is nothing but decent and
>thoughtful.
>Audio is just a ****ing hobby! Peoples' lives have been destroyed over
>acusations of pedophilia. Don't you get it?

Oh bull****. No I don't 'get it.' Atkinson's response was just a pile-on. IF
he was straight in this matter he would have resonded with his personal
information.

Somehow I am just getting more convinced that he may have been stalking
Krueger.

He did say he was going to show up at Kreuger's house; he DID invite himself as
a featured speaker at a SMWTMS meeting when it was merely offered that that
venue would be a 'public' place IF he wanted a face-to-face venue.

I don't see anything that couldn't have been accomplished with a privste
e-mail. Nothing enherently wrong with any approach ...... but why didn't he
just post the address?

George M. Middius
August 14th 03, 05:40 AM
Nousiane said:

> >Audio is just a ****ing hobby! Peoples' lives have been destroyed over
> >acusations of pedophilia. Don't you get it?
>
> Oh bull****. No I don't 'get it.' Atkinson's response was just a pile-on. IF
> he was straight in this matter he would have resonded with his personal
> information.

How bizarre. Are you seriously contending you see nothing wrong
with the Krooborg? Or do you think JA is the root cause of all
that's wrong with the audio industry? One magazine editor who
anoints hardware with a blessing or a curse, who promotes his
personal and professional idea of good performance, versus a proven
pedophile? What's the very, very worst thing you can imagine JA has
done? How does it compare to making jokes about your wife being a
whore, to flogging your son's death in order to score cheap pity
points from strangers, and to telling so many ridiculous lies about
so many people for so many years that your victims are now so fed up
they're filing libel suits against you?

> Somehow I am just getting more convinced that he may have been stalking
> Krueger.

Of course! How could we have missed it?

> He did say he was going to show up at Kreuger's house; he DID invite himself as
> a featured speaker at a SMWTMS meeting when it was merely offered that that
> venue would be a 'public' place IF he wanted a face-to-face venue.

My god, you could be right! The evidence is bloody damning!

> I don't see anything that couldn't have been accomplished with a privste
> e-mail. Nothing enherently[sic] wrong with any approach ...... but why didn't he
> just post the address?

Are you really so obtuse you don't know the answer to that, or are
you just trying to show that Krooger is not the only retard who
haunts Usenet?

dave weil
August 14th 03, 06:00 AM
On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:43:35 -0400, George M. Middius
> wrote:

>****-for-Brains is apparently quaking in his filthy boots again.
>
>> I guess this means that sockpuppet wheel is part of the Atkinson-led
>> conspriracy against me.
>
>Wait just a damn minute! What about the conspiracy I'm leading
>against you, thanks to my vast powers of mind control and cliquery?

Flase claim.

He never mentioned conspiracy.

Can't you read? He said, and I quote, "Atkinson-led conspriracy".

Please work on your comprehension skills, Mr. Middius.

LOL!

Loot'S!

Bruce J. Richman
August 14th 03, 06:01 AM
Dave Weil wrote:

>On 14 Aug 2003 03:14:59 GMT, (S888Wheel) wrote:
>
>>I said

>>Arny said
>>

>>>I still haven't heard of a lawyer dying of laughter.
>>
>>Nor will you likely hear of one in this case. Very few people consider false
>>accusations of pedophilia to be a laughing matter.
>>

>>Arny said
>>

>>>I think it's time you consult one, sockpuppet "Wheel", bad consequences
>>>notwithstanding.
>>
>>Already did so. I am following his advise on the matter with the letter of
>>intent to sue acompanied by a copy of the complaint papers ready for filing
>>with the federal court here in Los Angeles. I am still considering the other
>>part of his advise which was to file a complaint with the LAPD. When you get
>my
>>letter I hope you have the smarts to consult a lawyer as well. You might
>want
>>to alert him to the body of evidence of your libelous ways that exists on
>the
>>archives of RAO. He won't be able to give you good council if he doesn't
>know
>>what he is dealing with.
>
>BTW, feel free toconsult me because I have saved quite a few libelous
>comments that he's thrown my way as well.
>
>Maybe we could get a class action suit together <g>.
>
>Any monies that I receive can be donated to local wife abuse shelters.

Count me in as well. I have on file a number of libelous comments Krueger has
made about my credentials in which he has attempted to smear me and make false
claims about my qualifications. duh-Mikey, quite predictably, has added to the
evidence against Krueger in this regard, by loyally repeating Kureger's
libelous statements against me.

A class action suit would appear to be a definite possibility. I would not be
surprised if Jim Sanders (aka Sandman), RAO's resident attorney (and a member
of the California Bar Association), were willing to lend some support, although
I realize that this is not the area of law which he practices AFAIK.

Bruce J. Richman

Bruce J. Richman
August 14th 03, 06:16 AM
Paul wrote:

>"Arny Krueger" > wrote:
>
>>> Enjoy the laugh for now. Anyone else out there have Arny's home
>>> address? If so please e mail me with it.
>>
>>You dork, you've already had the same address (correct by the way) given to
>>you 3 times.
>>
>>Save yourself the stamp. Your letter is going into the round file unread.
>
>If I understand this correctly S888Wheel is sending you a letter of
>intent to sue. Right? This letter will presumably outline an option
>for settling the matter outside of the courts. You are discussing
>matters relating to the possible lawsuit, so your posts may be
>admissable as evidence - including the part about ignoring Wheel's
>letter.
>

>--
>S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Krueger's arrogance over a 7 year period, including his responses in this
thread, may well be entered in to evidence, as you suggest.

Also, it is common legal practice to send such letters via "certified mail"
with a "proof of receipt" attached. So Krueger can dump the letter if he
chooses to do so. However, one of 2 kinds of additional evidence will be
obtained. Either (1) evidence will be colected that he received the letter and
never responded, or (2) that he chose to refuse delivery of the letter. Either
way, it would appear that his actions will not serve his best interests but
will just be further evidence for the plaintiff"s or class' case. (Jim Sanders
can correct me if I'm wrong; I'm just offering a non-legal opinion here).

Bruce J. Richman

John Atkinson
August 14th 03, 11:33 AM
(Nousaine) wrote in message >...
> So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?

I am afraid I don't follow your logic Mr. Nousaine. Arny Krueger has
posted his contact info on many occasions. He has even posted his
wife's phone number on r.a.o. Yet he refused to give Scott that
information, prolonging the thread to no good purpose that I can see.

I don't see why you feel I am obliged to post my information? I have
an unlisted phone number because I used to get so many phone calls from
readers wanting component advice when it was listed that it became a
major inconvenience.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 11:55 AM

>>> I'm also sure she'd like to see the proof of your pederasty. I'll
>>> bring it.
>>
>> Since there is no such proof, I'm sure she will weigh the source and
>> consider the attempted slander when formulating her *response*.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Arny,+daddy,+fellatio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
> safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&rnum=1
>

>> All things considered Phillips, I'd ordinarily recommend that you
>> wear a cast iron jock strap when you show up, but in your case its
>> been said that you've already got sufficient folds of fat to
>> function as protection against wayward moves.
>
> When your daughter goes to jail for assault and battery,

Why would we go to jail to visit you, Phillips? I had no idea that you were
planning to commit serious crimes!

>and you go to jail for storing child pornography on your hard drive,

Figments of your imagination, Phillips.

>will it be the last straw for Susan?

She does dislike it when I pay any attention to childish perverts like you,
Phillips.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 12:12 PM
"Nousaine" > wrote in message

> (S888Wheel) wrote:
>
>> Subject: Re: No wonder The Porkster is fat and stupid :-((
>>> From: (Nousaine)
>>> Date: 8/13/03 8:04 PM Pacific Daylight Time
>>>
>>> (John Atkinson) wrote:
>>>
>>> I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address
>>> Scott, but he
>>>> >

>>> So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?

Pfhhit! Atkinson be this forthcoming? GMAB!

>> Tom if I accused you of being a pedophile on RAO what would you do?

Laugh!

BTW sockpuppet Wheel I never said that you were a pedophile straight out. Go
check the post in question. However, your violent reaction indicates
strongly that you know for a fact that Phillips and/or Middius are
pedophiles. That's too bad for all of you!

>> I think John's attempt to help me in this matter is nothing but
>> decent and thoughtful.

>> Audio is just a ****ing hobby! Peoples' lives have been destroyed
>> over acusations of pedophilia. Don't you get it?

Trouble is sockpuppet Wheel, you're not a person. Your an online persona
that lacks legal name, address, etc. You can libel me, but I can't libel
your online persona.

> Oh bull****. No I don't 'get it.' Atkinson's response was just a
> pile-on. IF he was straight in this matter he would have responded
> with his personal information.

AFAIK, Atkinson's operative life's policy has always been "Never give the
sucker an even break".

> Somehow I am just getting more convinced that he may have been
> stalking Krueger.

Agreed. Both he and Phillips are obvious obsessed with me.

> He did say he was going to show up at Kreuger's house; he DID invite
> himself as a featured speaker at a SMWTMS meeting when it was merely
> offered that that venue would be a 'public' place IF he wanted a
> face-to-face venue.

> I don't see anything that couldn't have been accomplished with a
> private e-mail. Nothing inherently wrong with any approach ...... but
> why didn't he just post the address?

The answer is that John Atkinson is way too chicken to be as forthcoming as
I am.

He can try to dish it out, but he can't take it.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 12:17 PM
"John Atkinson" > wrote in message
om

> (Nousaine) wrote in message

>> So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?

Don't expect a straight answer Tom. This is John Atkinson you're talking
about here.

> I am afraid I don't follow your logic Mr. Nousaine.

Right, it doesn't fit into the John Atkinson alternative universe.

> Arny Krueger has
> posted his contact info on many occasions. He has even posted his
> wife's phone number on r.a.o. Yet he refused to give Scott that
> information, prolonging the thread to no good purpose that I can see.

I don't want to contribute to the stupidity of sockpuppet "Wheel"

> I don't see why you feel I am obliged to post my information?

Of course not. Turnabout is definately not fair play in your value system,
Atkinson. Just like those three debates with me that you ran away from.

> I have
> an unlisted phone number because I used to get so many phone calls
> from readers wanting component advice when it was listed that it
> became a major inconvenience.

Yeah Atkinson, they probably want advice about how to get their money back
after they followed the blinkered advice in your ragazine that they buy
snake oil products like ****ki stones or whatever they were called.

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 12:24 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

> I was thinking of showing some of Marc's posts to my daughter, the
> kick-boxer. I'm sure she'd like to meet him under *the right*
conditions...

Looks like Krueger is broke again.

Just a cautionary note to the prospective customers, she will almost
certainly carry the same VD's as her pimp-daddy due to his extensive
bench-testing of her "wares"...

Way to go Krueger!

MvB

tor b
August 14th 03, 12:31 PM
(Marc Phillips) wrote in message >...
> Richard Malesweski (or maybe it was Doug Haugen) said:
>
> >Look out, Arny, the "physically imposing" (or is it just "grossly
> >obese") Marc Phillips is gonna "make you accountable". Be afraid, be
> >very afraid!!!!! LOL! ;-)
> >
> >Maybe I should post Porky's pictures again so you know what you're up
> >against (?)
>
> Neither of you have any idea what you're up against.

You have no idea how much you scare me, you fat, stupid, bumbling
piece of ****! (sue me!!! LOL!!!!)

>Considering that both of
> you are into child pornography,

Ah, yes...."Porky" Phillips, the Joseph McCarthy of RAO.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 12:41 PM
"Thou Signal" > wrote in message

> (Notsaine) accused John Atkinson...
>
>> Somehow I am just getting more convinced that he may have been
>> stalking Krueger.
>
> That's a laugh!
>
> I once saw a film about a guy who went to the far side of the moon,
> and when he returned everything on earth was reversed. Have you ever
> been to the moon, Tommy?
>
>> He did say he was going to show up at Kreuger's house; he DID invite
>> himself as a featured speaker at a SMWTMS meeting when it was merely
>> offered that that venue would be a 'public' place IF he wanted a
>> face-to-face venue.
>
> JA never threatened Krooger physically - he just gave the walking turd
> multiple opportunities to repeat his accusations of fraud and
> distortion face-to-face, preferably in front of an audience.

You forgot the part where he cancelled out three times in a row when I
picked up the challenge.

Strange you should forget that part...

LOL!

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 12:42 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

>>> Dude, you condone child pornography by supporting, encouraging, and
>>> befriending Arny Krueger.
>>
>> Say what? I hate child pornography
>
> BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Maggie, so you object to people who hate child pornography?

Why would that be?

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 12:43 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

> Marc, this business of peeing your pants in public really should
> stop!

It is funny how your mind works. No wonder Nate is dead.

MvB

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 12:55 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

>> Marc, this business of peeing your pants in public really should
>> stop!

> It is funny how your mind works. No wonder Nate is dead.

Gee Mr. Maggie you sure do like to try to use a personal tragedy to my
detriment again and again and again. Doesn't that make you feel a little
perverted and dirty, or are you already way too perverted and dirty for a
little thing like this to bother you? Just wondering why its makes you feel
so crappy to be you.

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 01:41 PM
"dave weil" > wrote in message
> On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 07:01:55 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
> wrote:
>
> >Ask him about garnasheement, as well.
>
> Is this some sort of Indian soup?

Can't you tell it was just a "typo". You know that he "hates" child
pornography too?

Cheers,

MvB

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 01:44 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
>
>> The answer is that John Atkinson is way too chicken to be as
>> forthcoming as I am.

> The answer is that John Atkinson does not prostitute his family like
> you do, Krueger.

I doubt that he has a family, wedded to his life's work of promulgating lies
about audio for fun and profit, as it were. Didn't his last tax return list
3 Mercedes Benz automobiles as dependents?

LOL!

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 01:45 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

>>> BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!
>>
>> Mr. Maggie, so you object to people who hate child pornography?
>>
>> Why would that be?

You're not answering the question, Mr. Maggie.

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 01:52 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> "Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message
>
> > "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> >
> >> The answer is that John Atkinson is way too chicken to be as
> >> forthcoming as I am.
>
> > The answer is that John Atkinson does not prostitute his family like
> > you do, Krueger.
>
> I doubt that he has a family, wedded to his life's work of promulgating
lies
> about audio for fun and profit, as it were. Didn't his last tax return
list
> 3 Mercedes Benz automobiles as dependents?
>
> LOL!

That would be much better than 27 soundcards. No wonder you're so bitter.

MvB

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 01:52 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

>You know that he "hates" child pornography too?

I'm sorry that the idea of hating child pornography is so alien to you, Mr.
Maggie. However, that has always been where I'm at.

Given your fascination with death scenes involving young women Mr. Maggie,
tell us about your collection of snuff flicks. With your inability to
understand hating child pornography, does that mean that you've got some
with young children in them?

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 01:54 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

>>> The answer is that John Atkinson does not prostitute his family like
>>> you do, Krueger.

>> I doubt that he has a family, wedded to his life's work of
>> promulgating lies about audio for fun and profit, as it were. Didn't
>> his last tax return list 3 Mercedes Benz automobiles as dependents?

>> LOL!
>
> That would be much better than 27 soundcards. No wonder you're so
> bitter.

I would be bitter if I had just 27 sound cards. Next time do try to be more
accurate with your false claims, Mr. Maggie.

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 02:25 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> "Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message
>

> >You know that he "hates" child pornography too?
>
> I'm sorry that the idea of hating child pornography is so alien to you,
Mr.
> Maggie. However, that has always been where I'm at.
>
> Given your fascination with death scenes involving young women Mr. Maggie,
> tell us about your collection of snuff flicks. With your inability to
> understand hating child pornography, does that mean that you've got some
> with young children in them?

Snuff flicks???

So we finally have a motive to the untimely death of Nate. How many
soundcards did it buy you?
It is funny that you are an expert in things that most people don't even
recognize. Did you learn this craft in your church?

MvB

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 03:38 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
>> "Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message
>>

>>> You know that he "hates" child pornography too?
>>
>> I'm sorry that the idea of hating child pornography is so alien to
>> you, Mr. Maggie. However, that has always been where I'm at.

>> Given your fascination with death scenes involving young women Mr.
>> Maggie, tell us about your collection of snuff flicks. With your
>> inability to understand hating child pornography, does that mean
>> that you've got some with young children in them?

> Snuff flicks???

> So we finally have a motive to the untimely death of Nate.

Wow, what a perverted imagination!

> How many soundcards did it buy you?

Irrelevant. But tell me Mr. Maggie how much per post does Atkinson pay you
for this crap?

How long will it take you to save up enough to replace that buzzing Hsu
woofer?

> It is funny that you are an expert in things that most people don't
> even recognize.

The fabrications of your perverted mind are indeed not recognizable to most
people, Mr. Maggie.

> Did you learn this craft in your church?

Which craft might that be Mr. Maggie? Taking abuse from perverts like you?

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 04:09 PM
>> I said

>> Arny said
>>

>>> I still haven't heard of a lawyer dying of laughter.

I said

>> Nor will you likely hear of one in this case. Very few people
>> consider false accusations of pedophilia to be a laughing matter.

Arny said

>More signifcantly, there's no such thing as slander of a non-existent person
>such as your online persona, sockpuppet "Wheel".

"Wheel" happens to be part of my e mail address which is attached to your
acusation that I am a pedophile. You will soon find out that that e mail
address belongs to a real person. It also happens to be part of my name. you
acused a real person Arny.

>> Arny said
>>

>>> I think it's time you consult one, sockpuppet "Wheel", bad
>>> consequences notwithstanding.

I said

>> Already did so. I am following his advise on the matter with the
>> letter of intent to sue acompanied by a copy of the complaint papers
>> ready for filing with the federal court here in Los Angeles.

Arny said

>Hey waste your money on the filing fees. Hopefully your lawyer advised you
>about motions to dismiss with prejudice and recovery of expenses on my part.
>Ask him about garnasheement, as well.

I know all about that. He told me the biggest problem is the time it takes and
the difficulty in collecting judgements aginst people with no money to collect.
If you think that falsely acusing someone of being a pedophile publicly is not
a legitimate cause of action for libel I suggest you talk to a lawyer
emediately.

I said

>>I am still considering the other part of his advise which was to file a
>> complaint with the LAPD. When you get my letter I hope you have the
>> smarts to consult a lawyer as well.

Arny said

>Still out to waste postage, eh sockpuppet "Wheel"?

Arny, people call the police with complaints.

I said

>>ou might want to alert him to
>> the body of evidence of your libelous ways that exists on the
>> archives of RAO. He won't be able to give you good council if he
>> doesn't know what he is dealing with.

Arny said

>There is no such thing as libel of an online persona that some internet
>troll makes up, sockpuppet Wheel.

Arny, just because you like to call me a sockpuppet doesn't mean the courts
will agree with you that I don't exist. My address is attached to all of my
posts and anyone who wants to could easily find the legal name attached to that
e mail.

Arny said

>You obviously are lying about talking to a lawyer sockpuppet Wheel, because
>there are no news reports of death by laughing one's self to death.

No Arny, He didn't laugh at all. He was quite disgusted with what you have done
and went on a bit of a rant about this being the biggest problem with the
internet. The only thing he found funny was that this was done by someone using
his real name. He thought my biggest problem was going to be finding out who
you are and where you live. That is a done deal.

Arny said

>Sockpuppet "Wheel" did you tell your lawyer that you've never used your
>legal name in this matter? Since you never actually talked to him, I guess
>not.

Arny, have you read the laws on libel?

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 04:22 PM
I said

>>The best way to avoid being sued for libel is to not commit it Arny. You
>created this problem by
>> accusing me of being a pedophile for no reason whatsoever. It is a very
>> serious thing to do. It calls for serious action on my part.

Arny said

>If you want to show serious intent sockpuppet Wheel, first start posting
>under your legal name.

I will when i post my letter of intent to sue.

Arny said

> There is no such thing as libel of a pseudonym that
>you made up one day when you typed parameters into your Newsgroup posting
>client.

Wrong. There only has to be a real person attached to it. I am a real person as
you will soon enough discover. My e mail address was attached to evey post i
made and it was attached to the post you made when you called me a pedophile.
Remember, you won't be arguing with me on this matter once the complaint is
filed you will be arguing with the court. I suggest you get a legitimate
opinion from the court or an experienced lawyer before you hang your hat on
such a lame defense. The laws of libel are there to protect a person's
reputation. The fact that anyone can find my legal name in connection with your
false acusation of pedophilia is good enough to have a cause of action.

>Libel protection only extends to recognized legal entities and your
>online persona isn't one.

There is no persona Arny. I may not have posted my name but I always posted my
e mail address which is connected to me. I am a legal entity.

Arny said

>Now quit lying about having talked to a lawyer, because no lawyer worth his
>salt would advise you to proceed under the circumstances.

Redundant claim noted. I am not lying Arny. By the way, to be more acurate I am
talking to a retired lawyer. I have not hired a lawyer on this matter as of
yet.

Arny said

>However, someplace in through here I will discover your legal name and place
>of residence, and then I might take some action of my own...

You will discover it soon enough. I would like to see what such a counter claim
might be. I wonder what statute covers disagreements over hobbies.

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 04:23 PM

(John Atkinson) wrote:

>>>I doubt whether Arny Krueger will give you his street address Scott, but he
>>>message
>*

>>>So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?
>>>
>>Tom if I accused you of being a pedophile on RAO what would you do? I think
>>John's attempt to help me in this matter is nothing but decent and
>>thoughtful.
>>Audio is just a ****ing hobby! Peoples' lives have been destroyed over
>>acusations of pedophilia. Don't you get it?
>
>Oh bull****. No I don't 'get it.' Atkinson's response was just a pile-on. IF
>he was straight in this matter he would have resonded with his personal
>information.
>
>Somehow I am just getting more convinced that he may have been stalking
>Krueger.
>
>He did say he was going to show up at Kreuger's house; he DID invite himself
>as
>a featured speaker at a SMWTMS meeting when it was merely offered that that
>venue would be a 'public' place IF he wanted a face-to-face venue.
>
>I don't see anything that couldn't have been accomplished with a privste
>e-mail. Nothing enherently wrong with any approach ...... but why didn't he
>just post the address?

You are right. You don't get it.

S888Wheel
August 14th 03, 04:33 PM
>BTW sockpuppet Wheel I never said that you were a pedophile straight out. Go
>check the post in question. However, your violent reaction indicates
>strongly that you know for a fact that Phillips and/or Middius are
>pedophiles. That's too bad for all of you!

You think a question mark keeps that post from being an acusation? Well. your
opinion doesn't matter. It's the court's opinion that dies. I'm sure if it gets
that far and the court looks at your thousands of posts of this nature there
will be no doubt in anyone's mind that the post meets the criteria of libel.
You do know the criteria don't you? Of course claiming that "I know for a fact
that Phillips and or/ Middius are pedophiles" is yet another act of libel. You
are building on what is already a very strong case. Do you think that is such a
good idea Arny when you know you are facing a potential law suit?

I said

>>> I think John's attempt to help me in this matter is nothing but
>>> decent and thoughtful.
>

>>> Audio is just a ****ing hobby! Peoples' lives have been destroyed
>>> over acusations of pedophilia. Don't you get it?

Arny said

>Trouble is sockpuppet Wheel, you're not a person. Your an online persona
>that lacks legal name, address, etc. You can libel me, but I can't libel
>your online persona.

Trouble is Arny, you don't get to have an opinion on that issue. that is up to
the court to decide. maybe you haven't noticed that some people call me Scott
which is my legal first name. Maybe you haven't noticed that my personal e mail
address is attached to every post I make and it is attached to every post you
have made inwhich you have been acusing me of being a pedophile and/or
harboring knowledge of others being pedophiles.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 06:03 PM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

> Arny said

>> More signifcantly, there's no such thing as slander of a
>> non-existent person such as your online persona, sockpuppet "Wheel".

> "Wheel" happens to be part of my e mail address which is attached to
> your acusation that I am a pedophile.

Pretty well proves my point, doesn't it?

>You will soon find out that
> that e mail address belongs to a real person.

Did anybody ever doubt that? However, its impossible to slander something
that does not have legal standing. An AOL screen name does not have legal
standing. It's just something you made up one day.

>It also happens to be
> part of my name. you acused a real person Arny.

Can't prove it by me. Can't prove it by whatever state you live in,
sockpuppet Wheel? Unless someone supeneas it or you reveal it, it's a secret
between you and AOL. There's no legal entity that is clearly visible. No
well-known brand name, no well-known trade mark, no name of a legal entity
or person.

>>> Arny said

> I said

>>> Already did so.

I saw the *consultation* over on misc.legal.

LOL!

Sockpuppet "Wheel" you told so many lies that the whole discussion was
invalid.

>>> I am following his advise on the matter with the
>>> letter of intent to sue acompanied by a copy of the complaint papers
>>> ready for filing with the federal court here in Los Angeles.

> Arny said
>
>> Hey waste your money on the filing fees. Hopefully your lawyer
>> advised you about motions to dismiss with prejudice and recovery of
>> expenses on my part. Ask him about garnesheement, as well.

> I know all about that.

No you don't!

> He told me the biggest problem is the time it
> takes and the difficulty in collecting judgements aginst people with
> no money to collect.

You lied to him, sockpuppet "Wheel", starting with the word "seriously".

>If you think that falsely acusing someone of
> being a pedophile publicly is not a legitimate cause of action for
> libel I suggest you talk to a lawyer emediately.

I can't exactly do that emediately thing. Come to think of it, the word
"emediately" has the pretty much same legal standing as the handle
"S888wheel". They are both things that you made up. Made-up imaginary
entities that are unregistered and unknown can't file law suits or make
complaints to the police.

> I said
>
>>> I am still considering the other part of his advise which was to
>>> file a complaint with the LAPD. When you get my letter I hope you
>>> have the smarts to consult a lawyer as well.
>>

> Arny said

>> Still out to waste postage, eh sockpuppet "Wheel"?

> Arny, people call the police with complaints.

When the police find out that the "serious" event involves you posting under
an unknown alias, they'll start sizing you up for a shirt with the sleeves
fastened behind your back.

> I said
>
>>> ou might want to alert him to
>>> the body of evidence of your libelous ways that exists on the
>>> archives of RAO. He won't be able to give you good council if he
>>> doesn't know what he is dealing with.

> Arny said

>> There is no such thing as libel of an online persona that some
>> internet troll makes up, sockpuppet Wheel.

>rny, just because you like to call me a sockpuppet doesn't mean the
> courts will agree with you that I don't exist.

Got a driver's license or other legal document with "S888wheel" on it?

>My address is attached
> to all of my posts and anyone who wants to could easily find the
> legal name attached to that e mail.

What address is attached to all your posts? It's yet another untracable AOL
account.

> Arny said

>> You obviously are lying about talking to a lawyer sockpuppet Wheel,
>> because there are no news reports of death by laughing one's self to
>> death.

> No Arny, He didn't laugh at all.

He obviously thought you had a serious problem given the lies you told to
him. The whole "legal consulation" is online at

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20030809112356.03007.00001351%40mb-m01.aol
..com

This is BTW more proof that you are lying, sockpuppet "Wheel", becauase this
is not the client-lawyer discussion that you claimed. It's a casual
conversation on a public forum where you lied through your teeth and
withheld critical information.

>He was quite disgusted with what you
> have done and went on a bit of a rant about this being the biggest
> problem with the internet. The only thing he found funny was that
> this was done by someone using his real name. He thought my biggest
> problem was going to be finding out who you are and where you live.
> That is a done deal.

OK so you send me a letter that I throw away, if perchance I even see it.

> Arny said

>> Sockpuppet "Wheel" did you tell your lawyer that you've never used
>> your legal name in this matter? Since you never actually talked to
>> him, I guess not.

> Arny, have you read the laws on libel?

Yes, and the laws on libel relate to people and other entities that have
serious legal standing. An anonymous AOL screen name that you made up
doesn't count. Why don't you go back and tell your "lawyer" the whole truth?

Or sockpuppet "Wheel", are you worried about humiliating yourself in public,
again?

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 06:14 PM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

> I said
>
>>> The best way to avoid being sued for libel is to not commit it
>>> Arny. You created this problem by accusing me of being a pedophile
>>> for no reason whatsoever. It is a very serious thing to do. It
>>> calls for serious action on my part.
>
> Arny said
>

>> If you want to show serious intent sockpuppet Wheel, first start
>> posting under your legal name.
>
> I will when i post my letter of intent to sue.

Irrelevant.

> Arny said

>> There is no such thing as libel of a pseudonym that
>> you made up one day when you typed parameters into your Newsgroup
>> posting client.

> Wrong.

OSAF.

>There only has to be a real person attached to it.

Wrong.

>I am a real person as you will soon enough discover.

Yes, but you have been systematically using a false ID.

>My e mail address was
> attached to evey post i made and it was attached to the post you made
> when you called me a pedophile.

I never called you a pedophile in those words. I suggest you go back and
reread what was said.

> Remember, you won't be arguing with
> me on this matter once the complaint is filed you will be arguing
> with the court.

If it comes to that, my answer will reveal the ludicrous nature of your
claim, sockpuppet "Wheel". When it develops that you have no evidence that
has your legal name on it or any well-known legal entity's name on it, you
will find out what dismissed with prejudice and expenses really means.

> I suggest you get a legitimate opinion from the court
> or an experienced lawyer before you hang your hat on such a lame
> defense.

My defense is so lame that you concealed these facts when you asked for
freebie legal advice on misc.legal.

> The laws of libel are there to protect a person's
> reputation.

Legally speaking "S888wheel" is not a person.

>The fact that anyone can find my legal name in connection
> with your false accusation of pedophilia is good enough to have a
> cause of action.

Not at all. The fact that you have habitually and willfully misrepresented
your name makes your proposed legal action totally illegal.

>> Libel protection only extends to recognized legal entities and your
>> online persona isn't one.

> There is no persona Arny.

I agree. No legal entity other than myself has been involved in our
discussions.

> I may not have posted my name but I always
> posted my a mail address which is connected to me. I am a legal
> entity.

It's just an anonymous AOL screen name that you made up. It has no legal
standing, and it can't be matched up with your legal identity without you
revealing that connection or by means of other legal action. It's a secret
and that means that I have no way of knowing who you are. You could say that
it was some legal person, and I still wouldn't know what that means since
you could easily be lying.

> Arny said

>> Now quit lying about having talked to a lawyer, because no lawyer
>> worth his salt would advise you to proceed under the circumstances.

> Redundant claim noted. I am not lying Arny.

Sure you are. There was no client-lawyer consolation despite the fact that
misrepresented the fact that such a thing had taken place. You withheld
critical information from the person (who may or may not be a lawyer) that
you discussed this with.

>By the way, to be more
> accurate I am talking to a retired lawyer. I have not hired a lawyer
> on this matter as of yet.

Thanks for admitting that you were lying, sockpuppet Wheel. care to
discredit yourself further while you are coming clean?

> Arny said
>

>> However, someplace in through here I will discover your legal name
>> and place of residence, and then I might take some action of my
>> own...

> You will discover it soon enough. I would like to see what such a
> counter claim might be. I wonder what statute covers disagreements
> over hobbies.

Why don't you tell this retired lawyer that you personally were never
slandered under you legal name, and that all your communications with the
person who purportedly slandered you was via an anonymous alias that has no
legal standing?

This guy won't die laughing since you haven't retained his services, but it
will be interesting to see his reaction.

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 06:19 PM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

>> BTW sockpuppet Wheel I never said that you were a pedophile straight
>> out. Go check the post in question. However, your violent reaction
>> indicates strongly that you know for a fact that Phillips and/or
>> Middius are pedophiles. That's too bad for all of you!
>
> You think a question mark keeps that post from being an acusation?

Why don't you reproduce 100% of my so-called accusation to this retiree that
you're talking to?

> Well. your opinion doesn't matter. It's the court's opinion that
> dies.

Speaking of dies, that's what will happen when the facts of the matter are
revealed to the court. You will then find what dismissal with prejudice and
assessment of defendant's expenses means.

> I'm sure if it gets that far and the court looks at your
> thousands of posts of this nature there will be no doubt in anyone's
> mind that the post meets the criteria of libel.

thousands of relevant posts? You are surely delusional, sockpuppet Wheel.

>You do know the criteria don't you? Of course claiming that "I know for a
fact that
> Phillips and or/ Middius are pedophiles" is yet another act of libel.

Try quoting in context for a change, sockpuppet Wheel.

> You are building on what is already a very strong case. Do you think
> that is such a good idea Arny when you know you are facing a
> potential law suit?

You will then find what dismissal with prejudice and assessment of
defendant's expenses means.

> I said

> Arny said

>> Trouble is sockpuppet Wheel, you're not a person. Your an online
>> persona that lacks legal name, address, etc. You can libel me, but I
>> can't libel your online persona.

> Trouble is Arny, you don't get to have an opinion on that issue.

Neither do you, sockpuppet Wheel. Of course with you claiming that there
were thousands of posts when there was only one...

>that
> is up to the court to decide. maybe you haven't noticed that some
> people call me Scott which is my legal first name.

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I know of lots of Scotts. Which one are you?

> Maybe you haven't
> noticed that my personal e mail address is attached to every post I
> make and it is attached to every post you have made inwhich you have
> been acusing me of being a pedophile and/or harboring knowledge of
> others being pedophiles.

It's an AOL screen name that you made up, sockpuppet Wheel. It means
nothing. Try to open a bank account with just an AOL screen name and you
will find out what "legal entity" REALLY means.

Margaret von Busenhalter
August 14th 03, 06:43 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

> Given your fascination with death scenes involving young women Mr. Maggie,
> tell us about your collection of snuff flicks. With your inability to
> understand child pornography, does that mean that you've got some
> with young children in them?

Snuff flicks?
Child pornography?
Young Children?

In the Krueger household, this is known as "the full hand."

What are these "snuff flicks" anyway? This is the first time the term has
been used by anyone in RAO. Would you please enlighten us how you are so
knowledgeable about them?

:-(

MvB

Arny Krueger
August 14th 03, 07:30 PM
"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

>> Given your fascination with death scenes involving young women Mr.
>> Maggie, tell us about your collection of snuff flicks. With your
>> inability to understand hating child pornography, does that mean that
>> you've got some with young children in them?

> Snuff flicks?
> Child pornography?
> Young Children?

> In the von Busenhalter household, this is known as "the full hand."

I'll bet your hands are "full" Mr. Maggie, dirty as well.

> What are these "snuff flicks" anyway?

Denying your preferences at this late date, Mr. Maggie?

>This is the first time the term
> has been used by anyone in RAO.

What about this forgery by your alter-ego Graham dated July 3, 2000?

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=cdb0mscl9rfots41kneuj243r1icrnh32v%404 ax.c
om

>Would you please enlighten us how you
> are so knowledgeable about them?

I'm not. I just know what I read. BTW, I hate snuff flicks, too.

dave weil
August 14th 03, 07:45 PM
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:30:37 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message

>> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
>
>>> Given your fascination with death scenes involving young women Mr.
>>> Maggie, tell us about your collection of snuff flicks. With your
>>> inability to understand hating child pornography, does that mean that
>>> you've got some with young children in them?
>
>> Snuff flicks?
>> Child pornography?
>> Young Children?
>
>> In the von Busenhalter household, this is known as "the full hand."
>
>I'll bet your hands are "full" Mr. Maggie, dirty as well.
>
>> What are these "snuff flicks" anyway?
>
>Denying your preferences at this late date, Mr. Maggie?
>
>>This is the first time the term
>> has been used by anyone in RAO.
>
>What about this forgery by your alter-ego Graham dated July 3, 2000?

Hey, wait a minute! I thought that she was *my* sockpuppet!!

LOL!

I guess tomorrow, she will be Mr. Atkinson's sockpuppet.

Actually, I think that she's Tom Nousaine's sockpuppet and Arnold
****ed Tom off somehow. After all, there's just as much proof of that.

>http://www.google.com/groups?selm=cdb0mscl9rfots41kneuj243r1icrnh32v%404 ax.c
>om
>
>>Would you please enlighten us how you
>> are so knowledgeable about them?
>
>I'm not. I just know what I read. BTW, I hate snuff flicks, too.

Bruce J. Richman
August 14th 03, 09:04 PM
Dave Weil wrote:

>On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:30:37 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
>wrote:

>>> Snuff flicks?
>>> Child pornography?
>>> Young Children?
>>
>>> In the von Busenhalter household, this is known as "the full hand."
>>
>>I'll bet your hands are "full" Mr. Maggie, dirty as well.
>>
>>> What are these "snuff flicks" anyway?
>>
>>Denying your preferences at this late date, Mr. Maggie?
>>
>>>This is the first time the term
>>> has been used by anyone in RAO.
>>
>>What about this forgery by your alter-ego Graham dated July 3, 2000?
>
>Hey, wait a minute! I thought that she was *my* sockpuppet!!
>
>LOL!
>
>I guess tomorrow, she will be Mr. Atkinson's sockpuppet.
>
>Actually, I think that she's Tom Nousaine's sockpuppet and Arnold
>****ed Tom off somehow. After all, there's just as much proof of that.

I think it's very kind of you to give CLK so many paranoid comspiracy theory
options. Given his obsession with "sockpuppets" and conspiracy theories,
helping him to maintain or exacerbate his psychopathology helps him to live up
to the standards on RAO that he has long represented.

>>http://www.google.com/groups?selm=cdb0mscl9rfots41kneuj243r1icrnh32v%404 ax.c
>>om
>>
>>>Would you please enlighten us how you
>>> are so knowledgeable about them?
>>
>>I'm not. I just know what I read. BTW, I hate snuff flicks, too.

Bruce J. Richman

tor b
August 14th 03, 09:33 PM
>Porkster is fat and stupid :-((
>From: "Arny Krueger"
>Date: 8/14/2003 12:14 PM Central Daylight Time
<snipped>
>Why don't you tell this retired lawyer that you personally were never
>slandered under you legal name, and that all your communications with the
>person who purportedly slandered you was via an anonymous alias that has no
>legal standing?
>
>This guy won't die laughing since you haven't retained his services, but it
>will be interesting to see his reaction.

BTW, Arny, the "retired lawyer" is Wheelies old man. ;-)

tor b

S888Wheel
August 15th 03, 12:06 AM
>> I said

>> Arny said
>>

>>> If you want to show serious intent sockpuppet Wheel, first start
>>> posting under your legal name.

I said

>> I will when i post my letter of intent to sue.

Arny said

>Irrelevant.

You are enitled to your opinions regardless of the facts. My "serious intent"
will be quite obvious when the letter of intent to sue is posted on RAO. Your
opinion on the seriousness of the matter is irrelevant.

>> Arny said
>
>>> There is no such thing as libel of a pseudonym that
>>> you made up one day when you typed parameters into your Newsgroup
>>> posting client.

I said

>> Wrong.

Arny said

>OSAF.

Opinion of the court stated as fact. You can libel someone when only using
their psudonym. The issue is identity not whethe or not one's legal name is
used. Feel free to cite any decisions in federal court on libel suits that
state otherwise.

I said

>>There only has to be a real person attached to it.

Arny said

>Wrong.

I would love to see you try to sell this to a judge.

I said

>>I am a real person as you will soon enough discover

Arny said

>Yes, but you have been systematically using a false ID.

Nope. Just been using my verifiable e mail address as identification.

I said

>>My e mail address was
>> attached to evey post i made and it was attached to the post you made
>> when you called me a pedophile.

Arny said

>I never called you a pedophile in those words. I suggest you go back and
>reread what was said.

I said you called me a pedophile. I didn't put any quotes on "those words" so
you might want to get another opinion on what a judge or jury would think. I
have. that opinion was that you acused me of being a pedophile. Arny, when you
start throwing around acusations of pedophilia semantical technicalities won't
save your ass. Your meaning and intent was clear. Your history on RAO will
serve to varify that.

I said

>> Remember, you won't be arguing with
>> me on this matter once the complaint is filed you will be arguing
>> with the court.

Arny said

>If it comes to that, my answer will reveal the ludicrous nature of your
>claim, sockpuppet "Wheel". When it develops that you have no evidence that
>has your legal name on it or any well-known legal entity's name on it, you
>will find out what dismissed with prejudice and expenses really means.

You are entitled to your opinions. Even if they cost you.

I said

>> I suggest you get a legitimate opinion from the court
>> or an experienced lawyer before you hang your hat on such a lame
>> defense.

Arny said

>My defense is so lame that you concealed these facts when you asked for
>freebie legal advice on misc.legal.

I didn't conceal anything. I asked some questions and got some answers.

I said

>> The laws of libel are there to protect a person's
>> reputation.

Arny said

>Legally speaking "S888wheel" is not a person.

Thanks for the worthless legal opinion. Cite a case please.

I said

>>The fact that anyone can find my legal name in connection
>> with your false accusation of pedophilia is good enough to have a
>> cause of action.

Arny said

>Not at all. The fact that you have habitually and willfully misrepresented
>your name makes your proposed legal action totally illegal.

I never misrepresented my name. If you are going to take these same tactics
with the courts that your readily take with others and myself on RAO it will be
a proverbial car wreck Arny.

Arny said

>>> Libel protection only extends to recognized legal entities and your
>>> online persona isn't one.

I said

>> There is no persona Arny.

Arny said

>I agree. No legal entity other than myself has been involved in our
>discussions.

Go ahead and hang your hat on that defense. You will proverbaly being hanging
yourself.

I said

>> I may not have posted my name but I always
>> posted my a mail address which is connected to me. I am a legal
>> entity.

Arny said

>It's just an anonymous AOL screen name that you made up.

Nope. It is not anonymous. Some folks here on RAO know my legal name and
identify me with that e mail.

Arny said

> It has no legal
>standing,

I have legal standing and I can be identified by that e mail address.

Arny said

>and it can't be matched up with your legal identity without you
>revealing that connection or by means of other legal action.

I have revealed my identity and connection to that e mail address on other
forums. Forums you have visited no less.

Arny said

> It's a secret

nope.

Arny said

>and that means that I have no way of knowing who you are.

You are sounding a bit "despirate" now.

Arny said

>You could say that
>it was some legal person, and I still wouldn't know what that means since
>you could easily be lying.

Yep. You are sounding quite "despirate"

>> Arny said
>
>>> Now quit lying about having talked to a lawyer, because no lawyer
>>> worth his salt would advise you to proceed under the circumstances.

I said

>> Redundant claim noted. I am not lying Arny.

Arny said

>Sure you are. There was no client-lawyer consolation despite the fact that
>misrepresented the fact that such a thing had taken place.

Despite your personal attacks and outragous legal opinions and claims, I have
made no misrepresentations in this matter.

Arny said

>. You withheld
>critical information from the person (who may or may not be a lawyer) that
>you discussed this with.

Nope.

I said

>>By the way, to be more
>> accurate I am talking to a retired lawyer. I have not hired a lawyer
>> on this matter as of yet.

Arny said

>Thanks for admitting that you were lying, sockpuppet Wheel. care to
>discredit yourself further while you are coming clean?

I am clean. You are the one with a problem. If you don't have enough sense to
deal with this in an intelegent manner, I only hope you choose to take the same
tone and tactics into the court room as you use on RAO. I won't have to say a
word.

>> Arny said
>>

>>> However, someplace in through here I will discover your legal name
>>> and place of residence, and then I might take some action of my
>>> own...

I said

>> You will discover it soon enough. I would like to see what such a
>> counter claim might be. I wonder what statute covers disagreements
>> over hobbies.

Arny said

>Why don't you tell this retired lawyer that you personally were never
>slandered under you legal name, and that all your communications with the
>person who purportedly slandered you was via an anonymous alias that has no
>legal standing?

Maybe I should tell him that you used part of my e mail address as a means of
identifying me in your act of libel and that my e mail address in full was
attached to your post? Maybe I should tell him that I never told you my full
name but only my first name? Oh, I already did that. He says the issue is
identity not use of legal names. If I can be identified by my e mail address
and you used that then you acused *me* of being a pedophile. That is his legal
opinion. If you can cite any decisions in any federal cases of libel that would
conflict his legal opinion, please feel free to do so.

Arny said

>This guy won't die laughing since you haven't retained his services, but it
>will be interesting to see his reaction.

I already saw it. It was complete disgust with you.

tor 2 u
August 15th 03, 03:02 AM
Arny Krueger wrote in message >:

> All things considered Phillips, I'd ordinarily recommend that you wear a
> cast iron jock strap when you show up, but in your case its been said that
> you've already got sufficient folds of fat to function as protection against
> wayward moves.

Arny, can't you get anything right? "Wayward moves" are not a threat
BECAUSE they are wayward.

Do you use that broken English on your little friends?

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

tor b
August 15th 03, 04:47 AM
(Marc "Fat, ugly, and very, very stupid" Phillips) wrote in message >...
> Richard Malesweski/Doug Haugen/Arny Krueger/??? said:
>
> >>I don't really care who you are,
> >
> >Translation from "pig" English: "I haven't a clue as to who you really
> >are. And you're right, I couldn't find my own dick with a flashlight
> >and a map....it's buried in all those folds of free-floating fat
> >around my crotch."
>
> Nice going snipping out the part about your attraction to Arny and his child
> pornography activities. I guess you show no remorse, and we can all assume now
> that you are also involved.

What an asshole! Can we spell w-i-t-c-h h-u-n-t, everyone? Joe
McCarthy (and Ann Coulter) would be so proud!

BTW, Porky, do you still beat your wife? ;-)

Marc Phillips
August 15th 03, 03:35 PM
Richard Malesweski said:

>What an asshole! Can we spell w-i-t-c-h h-u-n-t, everyone? Joe
>McCarthy (and Ann Coulter) would be so proud!

Do you really want to equate communism with pederasty? Are you that ****ed up
in the head, pervert?

Boon

John Atkinson
August 15th 03, 04:57 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message >...
> "John Atkinson" > wrote in message
> om
> > (Nousaine) wrote in message
>
> >> So what is your home address John? How about a phone number too?
> >
> > I am afraid I don't follow your logic Mr. Nousaine...
> > I don't see why you feel I am obliged to post my information?
>
> Of course not. Turnabout is definately not fair play in your value
> system, Atkinson.

I think you and Tom Nousaine must have been sucking on Stupid Pills,
Mr. Krueger. What on earth obliges me to post my personal contact
information on r.a.o.?

> Just like those three debates with me that you ran away from.

ROFL. And people say you have no sense of humor, Mr. Krueger!

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

John Atkinson
August 15th 03, 05:01 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> "Margaret von Busenhalter" > wrote in message
>
> > "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> >> The answer is that John Atkinson is way too chicken to be as
> >> forthcoming as I am.
>
> > The answer is that John Atkinson does not prostitute his family like
> > you do, Krueger.
>
> I doubt that he has a family, wedded to his life's work of promulgating
> lies about audio for fun and profit, as it were. Didn't his last tax
> return list 3 Mercedes Benz automobiles as dependents?

No. And to forestall your inevitable followup question, Mr. Krueger:
No I am not going to post my tax returns on the newsgroups :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

MiNE 109
August 15th 03, 05:17 PM
In article >,
(John Atkinson) wrote:

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

> > > The answer is that John Atkinson does not prostitute his family like
> > > you do, Krueger.
> >
> > I doubt that he has a family, wedded to his life's work of promulgating
> > lies about audio for fun and profit, as it were. Didn't his last tax
> > return list 3 Mercedes Benz automobiles as dependents?
>
> No. And to forestall your inevitable followup question, Mr. Krueger:
> No I am not going to post my tax returns on the newsgroups :-)

When did thirty-year-old Mercedes Benzes become status symbols?

Maybe there's hope for my '71 Volvo 140...

Stephen

dave weil
August 15th 03, 05:36 PM
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:17:11 GMT, MiNE 109 >
wrote:

>In article >,
> (John Atkinson) wrote:

>> > I doubt that he has a family, wedded to his life's work of promulgating
>> > lies about audio for fun and profit, as it were. Didn't his last tax
>> > return list 3 Mercedes Benz automobiles as dependents?
>>
>> No. And to forestall your inevitable followup question, Mr. Krueger:
>> No I am not going to post my tax returns on the newsgroups :-)
>
>When did thirty-year-old Mercedes Benzes become status symbols?
>
>Maybe there's hope for my '71 Volvo 140...

I assume that you drive it with the requisite tweed jacket with the
leather elbow patches <g>.

MiNE 109
August 15th 03, 05:46 PM
In article >,
dave weil > wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:17:11 GMT, MiNE 109 >
> wrote:
>
> >In article >,
> > (John Atkinson) wrote:

> >> No. And to forestall your inevitable followup question, Mr. Krueger:
> >> No I am not going to post my tax returns on the newsgroups :-)
> >
> >When did thirty-year-old Mercedes Benzes become status symbols?
> >
> >Maybe there's hope for my '71 Volvo 140...
>
> I assume that you drive it with the requisite tweed jacket with the
> leather elbow patches <g>.

As weather permits!

My everyday car is a '92 240, somewhat less retro. The factory stereo
isn't too horrible, but I was not pleased to discover the door-mounted
speakers are *bolted* to the door panel, so no easy upgrade.

Stephen

Arny Krueger
August 16th 03, 12:43 AM
"S888Wheel" > wrote in message

> I already saw it. It was complete disgust with you.

Based on the lies you told him in order to gain his sympathy.

Arny Krueger
August 16th 03, 12:48 AM
"John Atkinson" > wrote in message
> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
>> "John Atkinson" > wrote in message
>> om

>>> I am afraid I don't follow your logic Mr. Nousaine...
>>> I don't see why you feel I am obliged to post my information?
>
> Of course not. Turnabout is definately not fair play in your value
>>> system, Atkinson.

> I think you and Tom Nousaine must have been sucking on Stupid Pills,
> Mr. Krueger. What on earth obliges me to post my personal contact
> information on r.a.o.?

The fact that you were johnny-on-the-spot to post mine, just to restate the
obvious for the benefit of the mentally disabled Atkinson.

However Atkinson, you already demonstrated your position on fair play with
your "debate" hi-jinks: non-existent!

Arny Krueger
August 16th 03, 12:49 AM
"tor b" > wrote in message
om
> (Marc "Fat, ugly, and very, very stupid" Phillips)
> wrote in message

>>> Translation from "pig" English: "I haven't a clue as to who you
>>> really are. And you're right, I couldn't find my own dick with a
>>> flashlight and a map....it's buried in all those folds of
>>> free-floating fat around my crotch."
>>
>> Nice going snipping out the part about your attraction to Arny and
>> his child pornography activities. I guess you show no remorse, and
>> we can all assume now that you are also involved.
>>
> What an asshole! Can we spell w-i-t-c-h h-u-n-t, everyone? Joe
> McCarthy (and Ann Coulter) would be so proud!
>
> BTW, Porky, do you still beat your wife? ;-)

More to the point, does he pork his beat?

tor b
August 16th 03, 01:42 AM
>From: "Arny Krueger"
>Date: 8/15/2003 6:49 PM Central Daylight Time
>
>"tor b" > wrote in message
om
>> (Marc "Fat, ugly, and very, very stupid" Phillips)
>> wrote in message

>>> Nice going snipping out the part about your attraction to Arny and
>>> his child pornography activities. I guess you show no remorse, and
>>> we can all assume now that you are also involved.
>>>
>> What an asshole! Can we spell w-i-t-c-h h-u-n-t, everyone? Joe
>> McCarthy (and Ann Coulter) would be so proud!
>>
>> BTW, Porky, do you still beat your wife? ;-)
>
>More to the point, does he pork his beat?

I'm sure he knows how to "love his lever".
If only he could find it! ;-)

tor b

Arny Krueger
August 16th 03, 02:34 AM
"tor b" > wrote in message

>> From: "Arny Krueger"
>> Date: 8/15/2003 6:49 PM Central Daylight Time
>>
>> "tor b" > wrote in message
>> om
>>> (Marc "Fat, ugly, and very, very stupid" Phillips)

>>> What an asshole! Can we spell w-i-t-c-h h-u-n-t, everyone? Joe
>>> McCarthy (and Ann Coulter) would be so proud!
>>>
>>> BTW, Porky, do you still beat your wife? ;-)
>>
>> More to the point, does he pork his beat?
>>
> I'm sure he knows how to "love his lever".
> If only he could find it! ;-)

Mapquest has a map of the Marc Phillips fat folds, right?

;-)

tor 2 u
August 16th 03, 03:02 AM
Arny Krueger wrote in message >:

> > BTW, Porky, do you still beat your wife? ;-)
>
> More to the point, does he pork his beat?

<sigh>

Arny, you dumb ****, haven't we told you over and over to write down your
thoughts in English? When you post incoherent nonsense like "pork his
beat", people just shake their heads and think "Krooglish again".

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

tor b
August 16th 03, 04:27 AM
>From: tor 2 u
>Date: 8/15/2003 9:02 PM Central Daylight Time
>

>Arny Krueger wrote in message >:
>
>> > BTW, Porky, do you still beat your wife? ;-)
>>
>> More to the point, does he pork his beat?
>
><sigh>
>
>Arny, you dumb ****, haven't we told you over and over to write down your
>thoughts in English? When you post incoherent nonsense like "pork his
>beat", people just shake their heads and think "Krooglish again".
>

>Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

"Committed to service, fun to work with"???

tor b

Arny Krueger
August 16th 03, 12:03 PM
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
>
>> BTW, I hate snuff flicks, too.
>
> That implies that you have watched them.

No, but I'll bet that you have watched them. Why not tell the truth?

John Atkinson
August 16th 03, 12:42 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message >...
> "John Atkinson" > wrote in message
> > "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> >> "John Atkinson" > wrote in message
> >> om

> > Of course not. Turnabout is definately not fair play in your value
>
> > I think you and Tom Nousaine must have been sucking on Stupid Pills,
> > Mr. Krueger. What on earth obliges me to post my personal contact
> > information on r.a.o.?
>
> The fact that you were johnny-on-the-spot to post mine, just to restate
> the obvious for the benefit of the mentally disabled Atkinson.

To be pedantically correct, Mr. Krueger, I did not post your contact
info to the newsgroups. I merely gave a message pointer to an article
that had resulted from _you_ posting your address and phone number on
r.a.o. Why you and Tom Nousaine feel my having sone so obliges me to
post my own address and phone number escapes me.

> However Atkinson, you already demonstrated your position on fair play
> with your "debate" hi-jinks: non-existent!

And again you end a posting with a humorous crack, Mr. Krueger! Add
remarks like this to your theories about conspiracies and comments
about how computers "lie" to you and it becomes clear that you have
a career as a stand-up comedian awaiting you :-)

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

George M. Middius
August 16th 03, 02:27 PM
Fleetie said:

> Some dick on uk.local.nw-england posted a URL to one. Not so much a
> "flick" as a short clip. Of a Russian soldier getting his head cut off
> with a knife, and filmed at VERY close range (like 4-5 feet).

[snip extremely detailed, second-by-second description of murder]

> The dick who posted it didn't actually say what it was a link TO, so I
> clicked it, watched, and....

You were simply appalled, right?

> That was very, very unpleasant. I will never forget it.

So you're a masochist. Cool.

Arny Krueger
August 16th 03, 02:36 PM
"John Atkinson" > wrote in message
> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

>>> Of course not. Turnabout is definately not fair play in your value
>>
>>> I think you and Tom Nousaine must have been sucking on Stupid Pills,
>>> Mr. Krueger. What on earth obliges me to post my personal contact
>>> information on r.a.o.?
>>
>> The fact that you were johnny-on-the-spot to post mine, just to
>> restate the obvious for the benefit of the mentally disabled
>> Atkinson.
>
> To be pedantically correct,

Hey John if you want the role of chief pedant around here, enjoy!

But it doesn't let you off the hook Atkinson. You were just being your usual
malevolent self. Enjoy!

Lived EHT
August 16th 03, 03:30 PM
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:00:49 +0100, Girth > wrote:

>I don't wish to further enhance your already vivid memory, but you
>didn't describe how once the neck was severed (his head was not cut
>off completely, it was still attached at the back of his neck) he
>desperately struggled to breathe through the top of his torso - his
>heart pumping gloops of blood out onto the grass.

I believe he's talking about this site. http://www.ogrish.com/. I've
seen the video before. It won't leave you in a hurry. If ever. Click
the multimedia link on the left and you'll see the clip listed.

--
Thine

George M. Middius
August 16th 03, 04:27 PM
Lived EHT said:

> >Have you seen the guy blowing up an airbed, his kid jumps on it making
> >his head explode? I'm 50/50 whether that one is real.
>
> Sounds heartbreaking.

Unless the victim was the original, pre-'borg Krooger, of course.

Lived EHT
August 16th 03, 04:31 PM
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 11:27:50 -0400, George M. Middius
> wrote:

>> >Have you seen the guy blowing up an airbed, his kid jumps on it making
>> >his head explode? I'm 50/50 whether that one is real.
>>
>> Sounds heartbreaking.
>
>Unless the victim was the original, pre-'borg Krooger, of course.

Having his head blown off by a sudden blast of compressed air would be
rather fitting, somehow.

--
Thine

George M. Middius
August 16th 03, 05:28 PM
Sockpuppet Yustabe said:

> I saw the one in which you carved up three little boys.

We'll add necrophilia to the list of Kroo's deviances.

Lived EHT
August 16th 03, 05:35 PM
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 12:22:53 -0700, "Sockpuppet Yustabe"
> wrote:

>I saw the one in which you carved up three little boys.

That'll teach 'em to ask for the Goldilocks tale.

--
Thine

Fleetie
August 16th 03, 06:40 PM
> I believe he's talking about this site. http://www.ogrish.com/. I've
> seen the video before. It won't leave you in a hurry. If ever. Click
> the multimedia link on the left and you'll see the clip listed.

The very same. Sick, sick stuff. I followed up on uk.local.nw-england,
saying pretty much what I said before about how disturbing it was,
and someone else made the interesting point that maybe we shouldn't
be protected from this kind of stuff, maybe we should be aware of
these horrors. But I still think that the guy who originally posted
the link should have said what it contained, as some kind of warning,
at least. I mean it does kind of stand out in my life at least, as
being the sickest, most genuinely disturbing thing I've ever seen,
which probably isn't saying that much, but it's way above anything
rotten.com has to "offer". Christ, that really got to me.

Martin
--
M.A.Poyser Tel.: 07967 110890
Manchester, U.K. http://www.fleetie.demon.co.uk

Sockpuppet Yustabe
August 16th 03, 08:22 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> "Sockpuppet Yustabe" > wrote in message
>
> > "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> >
> >> BTW, I hate snuff flicks, too.
> >
> > That implies that you have watched them.
>
> No, but I'll bet that you have watched them. Why not tell the truth?

I saw the one in which you carved up three little boys.

Moi
August 17th 03, 02:26 AM
On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:10:06 +0100, Girth > wrote
in >:

>Lived EHT > wrote:
>
>>>I don't wish to further enhance your already vivid memory, but you
>>>didn't describe how once the neck was severed (his head was not cut
>>>off completely, it was still attached at the back of his neck) he
>>>desperately struggled to breathe through the top of his torso - his
>>>heart pumping gloops of blood out onto the grass.
>>
>>I believe he's talking about this site. http://www.ogrish.com/. I've
>>seen the video before. It won't leave you in a hurry. If ever. Click
>>the multimedia link on the left and you'll see the clip listed.
>
>I rate it the No.1 most indelible clip I've seen. Everybody I know who
>has seen it agrees. The self immolating Buddhist monk who rocked
>whilst burning to death (70's I think) now ranks No. 2.
>
>Have you seen the guy blowing up an airbed, his kid jumps on it making
>his head explode? I'm 50/50 whether that one is real.

I'm not sure I see the attraction of viewing clips like these (unless
one likes feeling sick to one's stomach, etc).

Maybe it's the same fascination that causes people to slow down and
try to get a glimpse of severe traffic accidents... still, from here
it's just mostly disgusting and unpleasant to watch stuff like this
(and I don't consider myself as having 'delicate sensibilities' by any
means).

Lived EHT
August 17th 03, 12:42 PM
On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 01:26:37 GMT, Moi >
wrote:

>I'm not sure I see the attraction of viewing clips like these (unless
>one likes feeling sick to one's stomach, etc).

There's no attraction at all. I first saw the clip when I was an
Internet newbie. Someone sent it on IRC. I've never forgotten it. I'm
by no means easily shocked or offended, but that short clip is
certainly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. It has been four
or five years since I first viewed the clip (totally unprepared for
what was about to come, I might add), and it still comes into my head
from time to time, with the effect of making me feel nauseous and
upset. I wish I'd never seen it, and I feel hatred toward the person
who sent it to me.

>Maybe it's the same fascination that causes people to slow down and
>try to get a glimpse of severe traffic accidents... still, from here
>it's just mostly disgusting and unpleasant to watch stuff like this
>(and I don't consider myself as having 'delicate sensibilities' by any
>means).

We agree.

--
Thine