PDA

View Full Version : Question to A. Krueger

Philip Franklin
August 8th 03, 10:55 PM
Dear Mr. Krueger:

Almost everybody who posts to r.a.o. seems to disdain you. A lot of
them seem to despise you. Can you please explain why this is? I'm
asking you to give your side of the story.

Before you do, I remind you that in the past, this question has come
up before. I note you have given answers on those occasions. For
example, you have claimed, at various times, that you are hated
because you "love science", because you know something about listening
tests, because certain people have targeted you and then recruit
others to harass you, and because you are the mortal enemy of
Stereophile magazine. Maybe you've also given other reasons. Frankly,
those claims are all extremely silly, and everybody knows it. (I also
note that a couple of individuals seem willing to take your side in
any argument, but most of the regular posters say those few people may
be as loony as you are.)

Do you have a new answer to the question, which I'm going to repeat:
Why does nearly everybody on RAO seem to hold you in content?

Philip

Lived EHT
August 8th 03, 11:45 PM
On Fri, 8 Aug 2003 18:35:52 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

><Speaking figuratively to dumb guys like Dormer is obviously a very
>dangerous thing to do.>

Are you using 'dumb' here as part of a compound noun or as a verb?

--
Thine

Bruce J. Richman
August 9th 03, 01:18 AM
Paul wrote:

>>> What is unclear is why you would "laugh out load" after writing this
>>> repugnant garbage :

>>> ..

>Take
>>>
>>> Repeating a lie does not make it true.
>>
>>Didn't Philip ask Mr. **** to explain why everybody hates him?
>
>Yes, but as usual it's the live demonstration.
>

>--
>S i g n a l @ l i n e o n e . n e t

Very true. C-L-K (compulsive liar Krueger) can always be counted on to provide
answers to reasonable questions such as that of Mr. Franklin by giving us more
behavioral examples. I guess he believes that 'action speaks louder than
words".

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger
August 9th 03, 01:55 AM
"Thee Signal" > wrote in message

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote:
>
>> What's unclear about LOL?
>
> What is unclear is why you would "laugh out load" after writing this
> repugnant garbage :
>
>>> Phil, in a similar vein, when did you stop collecting and selling
>>> massive amounts of pedophile literature in contravention of any
>>> number of state and federal laws?
>
> ..
>
>> Dormer, how long is this particular manic cycle of yours going to
>> last? Take your meds, man!
>
> Repeating a lie does not make it true.

Say it to yourself until you can live it, Dormer.

Lived EHT
August 9th 03, 03:17 AM
On Sat, 09 Aug 2003 00:54:41 +0100, Thee Signal >
wrote:

>>Didn't Philip ask Mr. **** to explain why everybody hates him?
>
>Yes, but as usual it's the live demonstration.

LOL!

--
Thine

Philip Franklin
August 9th 03, 04:00 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message >...

> > Do you have a new answer to the question, which I'm going to repeat:
> > Why does nearly everybody on RAO seem to hold you in content?

That last should read:

Why does nearly everybody on RAO seem to hold you in contempt?

> Phil, in a similar vein, when did you stop colleccting and selling massive
> amounts of pedophile literature in contravention of any number of state and
> federal laws?
>
> LOL!

??

I realize you've been accused of pedophile acts. Or thoughts, maybe.
But there is good reason for that accusation! There's no reason to
suspect me or anybody else of "collecting and selling massive amounts
of pedophile literature."

I guess you can't put into words why you act the way you do. But at
least you gave us yet another demonstration of why everybody thinks
you're contemptible.

Phil

Philip Franklin
August 9th 03, 04:05 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message >...
> "Thee Signal" > wrote in message
>
> >> Phil, in a similar vein, when did you stop collecting and selling
> >> massive amounts of pedophile literature in contravention of any
> >> number of state and federal laws?
> >>
> >> LOL!
> >
> > Um... what? WwwwwwHAT?
>

> > Christ but you're sick.
>
> Dormer, this is even more proof that you're not nearly as malevolent as you
> are stone simple-minded.
>
> What's unclear about LOL?

I guess this is some of that "Krooglish" you love.

When a real person says "LOL" it means "laugh out loud". IE they have
read something humorous. But when you say it, it has no meaning at all
really. That's because you use it when you've insulted somebody, when
you've tried to make a joke, when somebody else has insulted you, and
sometimes when you've made a comment about audio.

You're like the failed engineer who's so impoverished he only has one
tool -- a hammer. After a while, everything begins to look like a
nail.

> > Philip Franklin has not been implicated in any
> > way with respect to the crimes you invented above.
>
> Dooh, neither is there any evidence that he beats his wife.
>
> > His record is
> > clean, you merely expose your wicked imagination.
>
> <Speaking figuratively to dumb guys like Dormer is obviously a very
> dangerous thing to do.>
>
> > You on the other hand, draw repeated accusations because YOU
> > IMPLICATED YOURSELF IN HEINOUS CRIMES.
>
> You're delusional, Dormer.
>
> > I'm glad you find your mental instability an endless source of
> > amusement. I know we do!
>
> Dormer, how long is this particular manic cycle of yours going to last? Take
> your meds, man!

Does it seem strange to you that nobody else sees anything irrational
or "manic" about what Dormer posted?

Phil

Bruce J. Richman
August 9th 03, 04:09 PM
Phil Franklin wrote:

>"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
>
>> > Do you have a new answer to the question, which I'm going to repeat:
>> > Why does nearly everybody on RAO seem to hold you in content?
>> >

>That last should read:
>
>Why does nearly everybody on RAO seem to hold you in contempt?
>

>> Phil, in a similar vein, when did you stop colleccting and selling massive
>> amounts of pedophile literature in contravention of any number of state
>and
>> federal laws?
>>
>> LOL!
>

>??
>
>I realize you've been accused of pedophile acts. Or thoughts, maybe.
>But there is good reason for that accusation! There's no reason to
>suspect me or anybody else of "collecting and selling massive amounts
>of pedophile literature."

Correct. Unfortunately, the voices that only Krueger hears in his delusional,
paranoid world of "sockpuppets", "cliques" and assorted conspiracy theories are
always there to guide his revolting behavior.

>I guess you can't put into words why you act the way you do. But at
>least you gave us yet another demonstration of why everybody thinks
>you're contemptible.

Agreed, What you've witnessed is all in a day's work for Krueger. He's been
provideing examples like this for 7 years on RAO.

>Phil

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger
August 9th 03, 07:24 PM
"Philip Franklin" > wrote in message
om
> Lived EHT > wrote in message

>>> Yes, but as usual it's the live demonstration.
>>
>> LOL!
>

> Yes, LOL! (For Arny, that means "I found his comment funny." In this
> case, funny means "humorous". That's a different meaning from when a
> child in Detroit asks his parent why that Mr. Kreuger acts so funny
> around kids.)

Can't take a joke, can you Phil?

tor 2 u
August 10th 03, 07:05 PM
"Doctor" Bruce J. Richman wrote in message
>:

> Phil Franklin wrote:

> >That last should read:
> >
> >Why does nearly everybody on RAO seem to hold you in contempt?
> >

> >> Phil, in a similar vein, when did you stop colleccting and selling massive
> >> amounts of pedophile literature in contravention of any number of state
> >and
> >> federal laws?
> >>
> >> LOL!
> >

> >??
> >
> >I realize you've been accused of pedophile acts. Or thoughts, maybe.
> >But there is good reason for that accusation! There's no reason to
> >suspect me or anybody else of "collecting and selling massive amounts
> >of pedophile literature."
> >

> Correct. Unfortunately, the voices that only Krueger hears in his delusional,
> paranoid world of "sockpuppets", "cliques" and assorted conspiracy theories are
> always there to guide his revolting behavior.

Hey "doc", what motivated you to become a psychologist, anyway? Not
because you're as crazy as a ****ing bed bug, I suppose.

> >I guess you can't put into words why you act the way you do. But at
> >least you gave us yet another demonstration of why everybody thinks
> >you're contemptible.
> >

> Agreed, What you've witnessed is all in a day's work for Krueger. He's been
> provideing examples like this for 7 years on RAO.

Spoken like the ignoramus you are. You're not fit to carry Arny's CD
player, you piece of jewish crap.

> >Phil
> >

> Bruce J. Richman

Why didn't you remind us of your so-called "Ph.D" degree, Dr. Jewman?

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

Marc Phillips
August 11th 03, 02:19 PM
Arny said:

>"Philip Franklin" > wrote in message
om
>> Dear Mr. Krueger:
>>
>> Almost everybody who posts to r.a.o. seems to disdain you. A lot of
>> them seem to despise you. Can you please explain why this is? I'm
>> asking you to give your side of the story.
>>
>> Before you do, I remind you that in the past, this question has come
>> up before. I note you have given answers on those occasions. For
>> example, you have claimed, at various times, that you are hated
>> because you "love science", because you know something about listening
>> tests, because certain people have targeted you and then recruit
>> others to harass you, and because you are the mortal enemy of
>> Stereophile magazine. Maybe you've also given other reasons. Frankly,
>> those claims are all extremely silly, and everybody knows it. (I also
>> note that a couple of individuals seem willing to take your side in
>> any argument, but most of the regular posters say those few people may
>> be as loony as you are.)
>>
>> Do you have a new answer to the question, which I'm going to repeat:
>> Why does nearly everybody on RAO seem to hold you in content?
>>

>Phil, in a similar vein, when did you stop colleccting and selling massive
>amounts of pedophile literature in contravention of any number of state and
>federal laws?
>
>LOL!

Goddamn, Mr. Franklin. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

Boon

Marc Phillips
August 11th 03, 02:21 PM
Arny said:

>Can't take a joke, can you Phil?

Will you be using this excuse at your child pornography trials?

Boon

Lived EHT
August 11th 03, 03:14 PM
On 11 Aug 2003 13:21:55 GMT, (Marc Phillips) wrote:

>>Can't take a joke, can you Phil?
>
>Will you be using this excuse at your child pornography trials?

The jury will only lie to him.

--
Thine

Arny Krueger
August 11th 03, 04:10 PM
"Marc Phillips" > wrote in message

> Arny said:

>> Phil, in a similar vein, when did you stop colleccting and selling
>> massive amounts of pedophile literature in contravention of any
>> number of state and federal laws?
>
> Goddamn, Mr. Franklin. I couldn't have said it any better myself.

> Boon

Other than the misattribution, thank you Mr. Phillips.