PDA

View Full Version : Resume feature on Mp3 Players

Chris
August 7th 03, 05:22 PM
Does anyone know of any portable mp3 players that are able to resume a track
exactly where it left off? I was thinking of getting the panasonic mp80 but
read that when it resumes it restarts the track. My portable sony cd player
will start exactly where I stopped it so maybe I need a sony mp3 player.

Thanks,
Chris

Arny Krueger
August 7th 03, 11:19 PM
"Chris" > wrote in message

> Does anyone know of any portable mp3 players that are able to resume
> a track exactly where it left off? I was thinking of getting the
> panasonic mp80 but read that when it resumes it restarts the track.
> My portable sony cd player will start exactly where I stopped it so
> maybe I need a sony mp3 player.

Both my Nomad 2 and my Nomad Jukebox 3 resume right where they left off.