PDA

View Full Version : Adire Rava/ Rava SE

fastfwd
August 7th 03, 10:29 AM
I believe that I've reached the decision that a sealed sub is the best
choice for me. Reading the single review that the Adire site provides I see
it mentions that the SE version of the Rava may be a better choice for a
system like mine (5 Ascend Acoustics cbm-170's/Onkyo tx-sr700). I question
if I need the extra signal processing features of the SE. I am curious if
stepping up to the SE price point would bring better alternatives into the
picture. $600 is the upper limit to what I am willing to spend for my first
sub.

I am aware of the HSU VTF-2 and that it is actually paired with the Ascends
as a package. I have a preference for music listening and I feel like a
sealed model will be a better choice.

--
A sickened mind and spirit
The mirror tells me lies