PDA

View Full Version : Can someone post instruction manuals for the AR XA turntable?

Nicole Kidman
August 4th 03, 12:19 PM
If any one has this it would be greatly appriciated.
thank you!
nicole.

George M. Middius
August 6th 03, 02:10 AM
Robert Morein said:

> If you would care to provide your real identity, be it man or woman, gay or
> straight, 20 or 80, I would be happy to do it in the spirit of the
> audiophile community.

You left out "kangaroo or echinoderm". Keep trying.

Nicole Kidman
August 6th 03, 03:42 AM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in
:

> "Nicole Kidman" > wrote in message
> 01...
>> If any one has this it would be greatly appriciated.
>> thank you!
>> nicole.
>>
> I attempted to send this to the above Yahoo mailbox, but it was
> returned:

My real identity? I'm not sure why you need this info. I was actually
hoping that the manual was already posted online somewhere or that
someone already had scans of it. If it really helps though my real name
is Sarah Pimble. I'm straight, and female as the name would suggest. I'm
a fan of Nicole Kidman and an audio geek. I LOVE vinyl! Happy Now?

George M. Middius
August 6th 03, 05:04 AM
Nicole Kidman said:

> my real name is Sarah Pimble.

That racket you're hearing is Trevor's expectations crashing.

> I'm straight,

Now do Tom Cruise. Oh, wait.....

> I'm a fan of Nicole Kidman

Because she's a flirt and a tease?

> and an audio geek. I LOVE vinyl! Happy Now?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nicole Kidman
August 7th 03, 01:56 AM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in
:

> "Robert Morein" > wrote in message
>>
>> > My real identity? I'm not sure why you need this info.
>>
>> As you may have noticed, I post under my name.
>> I'm not into the sockpuppet game.
>>
>> I was actually
>> > hoping that the manual was already posted online somewhere or that
>> > someone already had scans of it. If it really helps though my real
>> > name is Sarah Pimble. I'm straight, and female as the name would
>> > suggest. I'm a fan of Nicole Kidman and an audio geek. I LOVE
>> > vinyl! Happy Now?
>> >
>> Thank you, Sarah. That helps me relate to you as a real person.
>>
>> Scanner is warming up.
>>

> OK, it's done. 10 mb in about a dozen separate files.
> How do I get it to you?

I would just post it here or in a binaries group... It's probably to big
for email anyway and though I really appriciate the effort I'm not ready
to give out my real email address to a stranger on the internet. Thank
you darling! Post here!

Robert Morein
August 7th 03, 07:27 AM
"Nicole Kidman" > wrote in message
01...
> "Robert Morein" > wrote in
> :
>

> I would just post it here or in a binaries group... It's probably to big
> for email anyway and though I really appriciate the effort I'm not ready
> to give out my real email address to a stranger on the internet. Thank
> you darling! Post here!

It can't be posted here, because this is not a binary newsgroup.
I've just tried to post it to alt.binaries.dts, but I got a
server-rejected-file-too-large messag.e
I'll hold it for a month.

Nicole Kidman
August 7th 03, 09:03 AM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in
:

> "Nicole Kidman" > wrote in message
> 01...
>> "Robert Morein" > wrote in
>> :
>>

>> I would just post it here or in a binaries group... It's probably to
big
>> for email anyway and though I really appriciate the effort I'm not
ready
>> to give out my real email address to a stranger on the internet. Thank
>> you darling! Post here!
>>
> It can't be posted here, because this is not a binary newsgroup.
> I've just tried to post it to alt.binaries.dts, but I got a
> server-rejected-file-too-large messag.e
> I'll hold it for a month.

can you upload it to a web addres where I can download it? 10MB is a lot.
Maybe you can convert it to a pdf or reduce the file size. In photoshop
select "save for web" or just save as 72dpi that's all you need for the
web anyway....

thanks for your efforts anyway if you can't manage to send it no big
deal. Kudos...
nicole.