PDA

View Full Version : What a coinkydink! ;-)

tor b
August 1st 03, 01:58 AM
J. Benchimol: 1st post to RAO on 7/18/2002

L. Chapuis: 1st post to RAO on 7/26/2003

Is it sunspot activity that brings out the assholes?

Lionel Chapuis
August 1st 03, 02:15 AM
tor b a écrit :
> J. Benchimol: 1st post to RAO on 7/18/2002
>
> L. Chapuis: 1st post to RAO on 7/26/2003
>
> Is it sunspot activity that brings out the assholes?

Yes but I'm going to put mine in the shadow 'cause is already red.

Lionel Chapuis
August 1st 03, 12:38 PM
Arny Krueger a écrit :

> I see a terrestrial explanation.
>
> School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are getting
> restless.

Arny my dear, don't forget to do your today honey-work...
You don't answer me in the "A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis)"
thread.
Is there something you don't understand ?

Though love,
Lionel

Arny Krueger
August 1st 03, 02:35 PM
"Lionel Chapuis" > wrote in message

> Arny Krueger a écrit :
>
>> I see a terrestrial explanation.
>>
>> School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are
>> getting restless.
>>

> Arny my dear, don't forget to do your today honey-work...
> You don't answer me in the "A question to Mr. Arny Krueger
> (synthesis)" thread.

But I did, maybe the post didn't get to your ISP yet.

> Is there something you don't understand ?

Yes, the meaning of life.

Lionel Chapuis
August 1st 03, 05:38 PM
Arny Krueger a écrit :

>>Arny my dear, don't forget to do your today honey-work...
>>You don't answer me in the "A question to Mr. Arny Krueger
>>(synthesis)" thread.
>

> But I did, maybe the post didn't get to your ISP yet.

Still nothing my sweet little guinea-pig

Marc Phillips
August 1st 03, 11:18 PM
Arny said:

>School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are getting
>restless.

And you want to be their "social director," you sick ****.

Boon

Marc Phillips
August 2nd 03, 03:30 AM
Richard Malesweski said:

>When did you first realize that your waist measurement exceeded your IQ
>score?
> ;-)

When did you first realize that supporting known child pornographers was your
life's calling?

Boon

tor b
August 2nd 03, 04:42 AM
>From: (Marc "Corpulent and Stupid" Phillips)
>Date: 8/1/2003 9:30 PM Central Daylight Time
>
>Richard Malesweski said:

He did? Are you really that stupid, Porky?

>>When did you first realize that your waist measurement exceeded your IQ
>>score?
>> ;-)

Non response noted. Are you too stupid to realize that 48 is a bigger number
than 42?

>When did you first realize that supporting known child pornographers was your
>life's calling?

Can you show where I have supported a *known child pornographer*, O Corpulent
One?

N.B., Porky, known = proven

Shit-for-Brains
August 2nd 03, 05:22 AM
In message >,
tor b wrote:

> J. Benchimol: 1st post to RAO on 7/18/2002
>
> L. Chapuis: 1st post to RAO on 7/26/2003
>
> Is it sunspot activity that brings out the assholes?

So Sockpeppet "Tor" can we quote you as saying you don't know, what year
it is now?

Shit-for-Brains
August 2nd 03, 05:24 AM
In message >,
tor b wrote:

> (Marc "Corpulent and Stupid" Phillips) wrote in message >...
> > Arny said:
> >
> > >School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are getting
> > >restless.
> >
> > And you want to be their "social director," you sick ****.
> >
> > Boon
>
> When did you first realize that your waist measurement exceeded your IQ score?
> ;-)

Speaking of your IQ score "Sockpuppet Tor" when was the last time you
tried hitchhiking to Heaven? We Engineers have a lot of prayers
Sockpuppet "Tor but its like you got on the wrong bus for all eternity!
Lots! ;-)

Marc Phillips
August 2nd 03, 06:20 AM
tor said:

>>From: (Marc "Corpulent and Stupid" Phillips)
>>Date: 8/1/2003 9:30 PM Central Daylight Time
>>
>>Richard Malesweski said:
>>
>He did? Are you really that stupid, Porky?
>>
>>>When did you first realize that your waist measurement exceeded your IQ
>>>score?
>>> ;-)
>>>
>Non response noted. Are you too stupid to realize that 48 is a bigger number
>than 42?

I wonder why only Arny's supporters argue like this, responding to solid facts
with things they make up, and then chanting, "I win! I win!" Do they hold
meetings?

>>When did you first realize that supporting known child pornographers was
>your
>>life's calling?
>>
>Can you show where I have supported a *known child pornographer*, O Corpulent
>One?

That would be one Arny Krueger. Check this out:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Arny,+daddy,+fellatio&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&
safe=off&selm=afvB2.12%24lz6.48%40news.flash.net&rnum=1

>N.B., Porky, known = proven

Krooglish!

Boon

Lionel Chapuis
August 2nd 03, 12:47 PM
> This guy acts like an asshole. And his only friend is an asshole.
> This is a sick need for attention.
>
> Seek maturity, mon ami.

You are wrong/right sir.

What really I need is 4 weeks holidays (french way of life), I will
spend in Andalucia : Cordoba, Granada, Almeria, Cadiz and finally
Sevilla. Looks good know, no ?
This will help me to forget, my ashamed contribution to this tabloïd
electronic-readers-mail, my risky intrusion in this muddy psychiatric
group-therapy.

What about you sir ? How many time have you already spent here ?
How many time do you estimate you will have to continue your effort in
order to feel better ?

How lucky I am !
I'm surely an asshole but I haven't any friend here.

Good luck,
Lionel

Lionel Chapuis
August 2nd 03, 02:13 PM
Arny Krueger a écrit :

> School has been out for about a month, and the idle kiddies are getting
> restless.

Yes Arny, since the first time (long time ago) I heard Alice Cooper
"School out", I have this easonal symptom.

Lionel

Johnny Minor
August 6th 03, 04:36 AM
(tor b) wrote in message >...
> >From: (Marc "Corpulent and Stupid" Phillips)
> >Date: 8/1/2003 9:30 PM Central Daylight Time
> >
> >Richard Malesweski said:
> >
> He did? Are you really that stupid, Porky?

tor b = Richard Malesweski = known = proven

Interesting.

> >>When did you first realize that your waist measurement exceeded your IQ
> >>score?
> >> ;-)
> >>
> Non response noted. Are you too stupid to realize that 48 is a bigger number
> than 42?

You are obsessed with fat men, no? Is what you desire him to be =
known = proven?

> >When did you first realize that supporting known child pornographers was your
> >life's calling?
> >
> Can you show where I have supported a *known child pornographer*, O Corpulent
> One?
>
> N.B., Porky, known = proven

You should be ashamed of yourself for your behavior, young boy. Your
only friend loves you for this reason, no?