PDA

View Full Version : bionics

Robert Morein
August 1st 03, 01:26 AM
From: "Arny Krueger" >
Subject: Re: A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis)
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2003 5:57 PM

[snip]

There is even an old picture of me posted on the SMWTMS web site -
http://www.provide.net/~djcarlst/autosoun.htm

For heaven's sake, he looks human.
He's even smiling.

Well, that was long ago.

Time to turn off the bionics and let yourself go.

Arny Krueger
August 1st 03, 02:30 PM
"Robert Morein" > wrote in message

> From: "Arny Krueger" >
> Subject: Re: A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis)
> Date: Thursday, July 31, 2003 5:57 PM
>
> [snip]
>
> There is even an old picture of me posted on the SMWTMS web site -
> http://www.provide.net/~djcarlst/autosoun.htm
>
> For heaven's sake, he looks human.

Do you?

Just remember Morein, perchance I leave, you'll probably be next on Middius'
list.

Pandering to Mididus like this might buy you some peace in the short term,
but...

Robert Morein
August 2nd 03, 07:55 AM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> "Robert Morein" > wrote in message
>
> > From: "Arny Krueger" >
> > Subject: Re: A question to Mr. Arny Krueger (synthesis)
> > Date: Thursday, July 31, 2003 5:57 PM
> >
> > [snip]
> >
> > There is even an old picture of me posted on the SMWTMS web site -
> > http://www.provide.net/~djcarlst/autosoun.htm
> >
> > For heaven's sake, he looks human.
>
> Do you?
>
> Just remember Morein, perchance I leave, you'll probably be next on
Middius'
> list.
>
> Pandering to Mididus like this might buy you some peace in the short term,
> but...

I have been on his list, and he tried mercilously to get my goat, but
concluded that I was simply too ordinary and limited to rise to his
challenges.
Looking at your picture, I don't see a hint of the tortured soul you present
in this newsgroup.

And no, I don't look human. I had to borrow an eye just to look at your
photograph. I had to return it, but fortunately, I can touch type.