PDA

View Full Version : Tri-amp setup Peavey ht cabinets

nitro
July 28th 03, 07:27 PM
Hi,
I need advice.
Im trying to set up a club system for live shows.
I want to get the most out of it, but I not familiar with the power
requirments.
Peavey 3-way Cabinets consist of 2 x 15's 2 x 12's and horns. I
think its 400w-4ohms
I would like to triamp 2 cabinets and 3 JBL monitors using a tascam
m2600 mixer
Any advice or recommendations concerning power amps or hookups
would be most appreiciated.

Neil
July 29th 03, 03:26 PM
nitro > wrote in message >...
> Hi,
> I need advice.

I think you should talk to some local sound companies and ask them to
send you somebody who can get all this gear set up and running for you
in your club.

You might also need to hire somebody to run the sound gear and/or DJ
in your club.