PDA

View Full Version : this NG

CARLSPEAK
July 28th 03, 03:05 AM
Oh my God! what's happened to you people???????
Where's the audio discussion????? Most of what I see here is flames and more
flames. If you want to talk politics find a more appropriate newsgroup!!!!

dave weil
July 28th 03, 03:46 AM
On 28 Jul 2003 02:05:48 GMT, (CARLSPEAK) wrote:

>Oh my God! what's happened to you people???????
>Where's the audio discussion????? Most of what I see here is flames and more
>flames. If you want to talk politics find a more appropriate newsgroup!!!!

Thanks for the audio content, Carl.

Arny Krueger
July 28th 03, 10:52 AM
"CARLSPEAK" > wrote in message

> Oh my God! what's happened to you people???????

A bunch of dumb guys decided to try to take the place over by incessantly
flaming the people who wanted to talk audio.

> Where's the audio discussion?????

The dumb guys have managed to somewhat distract the people who wanted to
talk audio.

>Most of what I see here is flames and more flames.

That's what dumb guys do best.

> If you want to talk politics find a more appropriate newsgroup!!!!

The dumb guys thought that maybe they could do better talking about
politics, but the sad truth is that they are dumb guys, and they lost all of
the political arguments, just like they lost the audio arguments before
them.

Browntimdc
July 28th 03, 08:37 PM
(CARLSPEAK) wrote in
:

> Oh my God! what's happened to you people???????
> Where's the audio discussion????? Most of what I see here is flames
> and more flames. If you want to talk politics find a more appropriate
> newsgroup!!!!

Don't you know this is the unwashed armpit of USE[less]NET??