PDA

View Full Version : Re: TheExtraordinary Stupidity of 'George Middius'

Johnny Minor
July 28th 03, 12:09 AM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote...
> "tor b" > wrote...
> >> From: "Arny Krueger"
> >>
> >> "tor b" > wrote in message
> >> om

> >> I wonder if George is looking for sympathy during incarceration
> >>
> > I thought 'George' was under house arrest...or are the authorities
> > just watching his every move?
>
> I've heard that everytime there's a mysterious beating of some chick in his
> neighborhood, there's a knock at the door.

Why would there be a knock at your door? Do you live in the same neighborhood?

> >> That would keep him closer to his work!
>
> > Will 'George' turn his love around? ;-)
>
> He's still the RAO phone sex king, errr queen, errr.....

He's a gay man, no? I get it. This is a fun newsgroup, no?

Arny Krueger
July 28th 03, 10:56 AM
"Johnny Minor" > wrote in message
om...
> "Arny Krueger" > wrote...
> > "tor b" > wrote...

> > > I thought 'George' was under house arrest...or are the authorities
> > > just watching his every move?
> >
> > I've heard that everytime there's a mysterious beating of some chick in
his
> > neighborhood, there's a knock at the door.
>
> Why would there be a knock at your door?

There isn't, do try to follow.

>Do you live in the same neighborhood?

Not hardly.

> > > Will 'George' turn his love around? ;-)
> >
> > He's still the RAO phone sex king, errr queen, errr.....
>
> He's a gay man, no?

Who can tell. Does he exist at all? Check out the Middius surname. Who do
you know that is the only person in the world with a given surname?

>I get it. This is a fun newsgroup, no?

No. I just want to talk about audio.

Daniel
July 28th 03, 02:39 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message >...

> I just want to talk about audio.

Alright. Go ahead. Try it. I'll bet you can't talk about audio *and
nothing but audio* without going into one of your paranoid diatribes
against George, John, Margaret, Bruce and whoever else is on your
"enemies" list.

I'll bet you can't do it for a week, talk about audio and nothing but.

(Of course, I realize your favorite audio conversation, dissing those
who like records, counts as talking about audio.)

Arny Krueger
July 28th 03, 03:07 PM
"Daniel" > wrote in message
om
> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
>
>> I just want to talk about audio.
>
> Alright. Go ahead. Try it. I'll bet you can't talk about audio *and
> nothing but audio* without going into one of your paranoid diatribes
> against George, John, Margaret, Bruce and whoever else is on your
> "enemies" list.

Been there done that.

I've even been completely absent from the group for weeks and they kept on
attacking me.

> I'll bet you can't do it for a week, talk about audio and nothing but.

What's my reward for this feat?

I don't take on tasks this *arduous* for free!

;-)

BTW if you study google you'll see that I do a fine job of not mentioning
these same people on groups where they don't attack me.

> (Of course, I realize your favorite audio conversation, dissing those
> who like records, counts as talking about audio.)

I have no problem with people who like records, and if you study google a
bit, you'll find that I have a few of my own. My problems are with people
who say that LPs inherently sound better than CDs for false technical
reasons. Ditto for tubes.