PDA

View Full Version : Arnold claims that Google lied to him!

dave weil
July 26th 03, 03:49 PM
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 06:18:48 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"dave weil" > wrote in message

>> On Thu, 24 Jul 2003 17:53:18 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
>> wrote:

>>> When you search, it appears that Google stops returning hits after
>>> about 75 pages, and doesn't bother to say that it arbitrarily quit.
>
>> Just goes to show how stupid you are.
>
>It's stupid to be lied to by a computer program?

Lionel Chapuis
July 26th 03, 06:49 PM
dave weil a écrit :
[snip]
Je m'en fout !
Il n'y a que la HiFi qui m'interesse alors je te suggère de créer un
nouveau forum de discussion genre "arny.krueger.est.un.imbécile" et tu
va laver ton linge sale ailleur. Dégage !
Lionel

dave weil
July 26th 03, 07:43 PM
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:49:15 +0200, in rec.audio.opinion you wrote:

>dave weil a écrit :
>[snip]
>Je m'en fout !

Halt's maul!

<chuckle>

>Il n'y a que la HiFi qui m'interesse alors je te suggère de créer un
>nouveau forum de discussion genre "arny.krueger.est.un.imbécile" et tu
>va laver ton linge sale ailleur. Dégage !
>Lionel

Who cares what you want? Feel free to ignore the thread...

Ciao, bella!

Lionel Chapuis
July 26th 03, 08:34 PM
dave weil écrit :

A present for you :
http://www.shakti-innovations.com./hallograph.htm

Lionel Chapuis
July 26th 03, 09:26 PM
> You're wrong - I didn't write that...

Sorry Dave, I know that you didn't write that but I forgot to cancel the
automatic header : "dave weil écrit :".

This was just a try to make you laugh, and bring the subject back to the
forum title.

Lionel

George M. Middius
July 26th 03, 09:31 PM
Lionel Chapuis said:

> .... bring the subject back to the forum title.

Why? Need some practice in the "debating trade"?

Arny Krueger
July 26th 03, 10:36 PM
"dave weil" > wrote in message

<correction of Weil's header-trashing>

"Lionel Chapuis" > wrote in message

> >Il n'y a que la HiFi qui m'interesse alors je te suggère de créer un
> >nouveau forum de discussion genre "arny.krueger.est.un.imbécile" et tu
> >va laver ton linge sale ailleur. Dégage !

Basically, a complaint about Weil's off-topic posting.

> >Lionel

> Who cares what you want? Feel free to ignore the thread...

Ironic comment from Weil giving all Weil's past whining about showing
respect to other posters.

I guess that in Weil's book, showing respect to other posters is something
that should be important to everybody but him.

Speaks to Weil's basic hypocrisy.

Sad.

Daniel
July 26th 03, 11:24 PM
Lionel Chapuis > wrote in message >...
> dave weil a écrit :
> [snip]
> Je m'en fout !
> Il n'y a que la HiFi qui m'interesse alors je te suggère de créer un
> nouveau forum de discussion genre "arny.krueger.est.un.imbécile" et tu
> va laver ton linge sale ailleur. Dégage !
> Lionel

L'imbecile plus gros du monde, c'est Arnois.

Bruce J. Richman
July 27th 03, 01:06 AM
Daniel P. Lynch wrote:

>Lionel Chapuis > wrote in message
>> dave weil a écrit :
>> [snip]
>> Je m'en fout !
>> Il n'y a que la HiFi qui m'interesse alors je te suggère de créer un
>> nouveau forum de discussion genre "arny.krueger.est.un.imbécile" et tu
>> va laver ton linge sale ailleur. Dégage !
>> Lionel
>
>L'imbecile plus gros du monde, c'est Arnois.

Vraiment. C'est un piece de merde.

Bruce J. Richman

Arny Krueger
July 27th 03, 02:11 AM
"Bruce J. Richman" > wrote in message

> Vraiment. C'est un piece de merde.

You're such a class act Bruce, so kindly spoken towards all.

Arny Krueger
July 27th 03, 06:38 AM
"Bruce J. Richman" > wrote in message
> Arny Krueger wrote:
>

> >Bruce J. Richman" > wrote in message
> >
> >> Vraiment. C'est un piece de merde.
> >
> >You're such a class act Bruce, so kindly spoken towards all.

> Just agreeing with 2 other posters who see you for what you are, Arny.

Can't restrain yourself from yet another good deed, eh?

> Since
> you attack more people than anybody else here, you demonstrate your lack
of
> class on RAO on a daily basis and have done so for 7 years.

Richman, you'd like everybody here to think that you are worlds better than
I am.

I just complemented you on your excellent manners, and frequent kind words,
no?

Why are you returning insults for a complement?

> Is your memory coming back now? Interesting that you would repeat the
same
> insult in 2 different threads.

What insult, Bruce?

It was a complement, actually multiple complements.

But yet you see it as an insult.

Now why is that, Bruce?

> But then again, originality and creativity are
> not part of your robotic attack behavior.

Just goes to show what a wonderful person Bruce Richman is.

Arny Krueger
July 27th 03, 11:59 AM
"Daniel" > wrote in message
om...
> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message

> > > Just agreeing with 2 other posters who see you for what you are, Arny.
> >
> > Can't restrain yourself from yet another good deed, eh?
> >
> > > Since
> > > you attack more people than anybody else here, you demonstrate your
lack
> > of
> > > class on RAO on a daily basis and have done so for 7 years.
> >
> > Richman, you'd like everybody here to think that you are worlds better
than
> > I am.
> >
> > I just complemented you on your excellent manners, and frequent kind
words,
> > no?
> >
> > Why are you returning insults for a complement?
> >
> > > Is your memory coming back now? Interesting that you would repeat the
> > same
> > > insult in 2 different threads.
> >
> > What insult, Bruce?
> >
> > It was a complement, actually multiple complements.
> >
> > But yet you see it as an insult.
> >
> > Now why is that, Bruce?
> >
> > > But then again, originality and creativity are
> > > not part of your robotic attack behavior.
> >
> > Just goes to show what a wonderful person Bruce Richman is.
>
> Ou comme L'Arnois est plein de sarcasm, n'est-ce pas?

In English?

George M. Middius
July 27th 03, 03:07 PM
Daniel said:

> Ou comme L'Arnois est plein de sarcasm, n'est-ce pas?

Ce n'est pas de sarcasme dont le Bête est plein.