> Bose, is close to Borg.
> Resistance is futile.

So, it deserves a close to Borg saying.
How about this one:

Clarity is futile.

Anyone got others to add?

mfi
July 23rd 03, 09:38 AM
Joseph Oberlander > wrote in message >...
> mfi wrote:
> > Bose, is close to Borg.
> > Resistance is futile.
>
> So, it deserves a close to Borg saying.
> How about this one:
>
> Clarity is futile.
>

> Anyone got others to add?

Quality is irrelevant.

rude
July 23rd 03, 11:55 AM
Bose is for people that don't know plastic from Solid walnut. I am sure they
were ok a LONG time ago, but these days, plastic junk is about right for a
lot of their consumer goods.

Rather insulting to Star trekkies also I believe.

"mfi" > wrote in message
om...
> Bose, is close to Borg.
> Resistance is futile.

Kalman Rubinson
July 24th 03, 12:36 AM
On 23 Jul 2003 16:28:26 -0700, (mfi) wrote:

>Hey, I'm a trekkie. Just messin with ya. I tell people all the time
>not to buy Bose. They immediatly go to the store and buy it. Maybe I
>should tell them not to buy JM Lab, or Alon. I'll just pick a
>manufacturer that I like and tell them not to buy it. Then they will.
>Mission accomplished.

Pun intended?

George M. Middius
July 24th 03, 01:10 AM
mfi said:

> I tell people all the time
> not to buy Bose. They immediatly go to the store and buy it. Maybe I
> should tell them not to buy JM Lab, or Alon. I'll just pick a
> manufacturer that I like and tell them not to buy it. Then they will.
> Mission accomplished.

You must pack a lot of charm and sincerity into your words of
"advice".

Madman53
October 15th 05, 04:18 PM
Bose is not alone. Sometime ago the JBL CEO stated that "accuracy is not
that important." Most people agree with him judging by the popularity of
MP3 players and iPods.

om...