PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Hsu TN-2220 woofer

Bill
July 22nd 03, 01:49 AM
Opinion Hsu TN-2220 woofer?

Margaret von Busenhalter
July 22nd 03, 02:04 AM
"Bill" > wrote in message
> Opinion Hsu TN-2220 woofer?

A piece of ****. Poorly and cheaply built. Develops rattles within months if
pushed hard.

MvB

Arny Krueger
July 22nd 03, 02:12 AM
"Bill" > wrote in message

> Opinion Hsu TN-2220 woofer?

Wonderful product with many happy users. Bad-mouthed by jealous high enders
because it's such an excellent price/performer.

dave weil
July 22nd 03, 02:31 AM
On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:12:27 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"Bill" > wrote in message

>> Opinion Hsu TN-2220 woofer?
>
>Wonderful product with many happy users. Bad-mouthed by jealous high enders
>because it's such an excellent price/performer.

A pair of 1220s has been recommended by an owner of stacked Quads...

Just goes to show how little one can rely on overgeneralizations,
especially from people like Mr. Krueger...

Arny Krueger
July 22nd 03, 02:23 PM
"dave weil" > wrote in message

> On Mon, 21 Jul 2003 21:12:27 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
> wrote:
>
>> "Bill" > wrote in message
>>

>>> Opinion Hsu TN-2220 woofer?
>>
>> Wonderful product with many happy users. Bad-mouthed by jealous high
>> enders because it's such an excellent price/performer.
>
> A pair of 1220s has been recommended by an owner of stacked Quads...
>
> Just goes to show how little one can rely on overgeneralizations,
> especially from people like Mr. Krueger...

So Weil, you are overgeneralizing and claiming that all high enders are
jealous?

Gotcha.

LOL!

dave weil
July 22nd 03, 03:36 PM
On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:20:21 -0400, "Arny Krueger" >
wrote:

>"dave weil" > wrote in message

>> Let me spell it out to you. I gave you an example of an HSU subwoofer
>> being endorsed by a high-ender, so, there's certainly no jealousy
>> involved there.
>
>Weil, you didn't give this group squat about HSU subwoofers being endorsed
>by a high ender. Without any supporting evidence, you merely said it
>existed. That makes your claim an unsupported assertion at best.

Oh please - *you* didn't give any references either. So I didn't think
I had to.

<http://www.google.com/groups?q=Hsu++group:rec.audio.opinion&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=33D45193.32B6%40coastnet.com&rnum=7>

>As I previously pointed out, my comments about hig enders were qualified and
>restricted to a small subset of them, despite your ridiculous and
>overbearing claims about "overgeneralizing".

You didn't specify the size of the subset. Considering your biases,
one would assume a large subset. Also, you're guilty of mindreading,
as Paul Wagner is wont to say.

>So Weil, you're a liar and a deceiver on one count, and a no-show on the
>other.

You were a no-show before I was, so you have lost again.

>Gotcha again! Twice more!

>Now Weil, do you want to quit for the morning while you're only this far
>behind? Or, are you the same fool you've been for the last what 3 years?

You've already been smacked twice and shown to be a hypocrite of the
highest order. You claim that supporting evidence is needed and yet
you didn't offer any. So, that makes your claim about "jealous" high
enders an unsupported assertion at best, and a highly biased, agenda
driven gratuitous comment at worst. It certainly wasn't germane to the
question about HSU subwoofers. It was just apparently your envy
showing itself again...

>LOL!

Laughing at yourself again, I see.