PDA

View Full Version : Re: bi-amping NHT speakers

Neil
July 15th 03, 07:04 PM
"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message >...
> "Joe Granto" > wrote in message
> > I have a set of NHT 2.9 speakers, and want to bi-amp them. The old
> > piece of equipment, ideally suited to the speakers, is the NHT SA-3
> > amp, which is no longer made.
>

> You might have a chance here:
>
> http://www.audio-logic.com/html/nhtsa3.html

Pardon me for being a bit vague, but in the latest issue of
Stereophile (recieved this week, but already recycled, so I can't look
this up), some dealer (HCM?) has a full-page ad that includes photos
of an older NHT sub (10"?) and outboard mono amp. Sorry I can't
remember more than the above, but if you can see the magazine, then
find the ad, the dealer might sell the amp separately and/or might be
able to help you find older NHT products such as those you seek.

Most everything eventually turns up on eBay, so you could try checking
there every week or so.