PDA

View Full Version : Nay Nakamichi dealers in SE Georgia area?

Arnold Holbrook
July 14th 03, 10:09 PM
I was wondering if there were any Nakamichi dealers in the Savannah &
Fort Stewart areas or in the general SE Georgia / northern Florida
areas? I am interested checking out the Nakamichi DR-10 tape deck.
Best offer wins (after inspection of merchandise).

Regards,

Brian Ghilliotti

Denny S. Meeker
July 15th 03, 12:54 AM
Don't know specifically about Nak dealers, but check out the Oade brothers
in Thomasville. If they can't help you they will point you to someone who
can. Check out http://www.oade.com

I have both bought merchandise and had my dat decks repaired/reconditioned
by the Oade brothers and can heartily recommend them.

"Arnold Holbrook" > wrote in message
om...
> I was wondering if there were any Nakamichi dealers in the Savannah &
> Fort Stewart areas or in the general SE Georgia / northern Florida
> areas? I am interested checking out the Nakamichi DR-10 tape deck.
> Best offer wins (after inspection of merchandise).
>
> Regards,
>

> Brian Ghilliotti

Arny Krueger
July 15th 03, 02:00 AM
"Arnold Holbrook" > wrote in message
om...

> I was wondering if there were any Nakamichi dealers in the Savannah &
> Fort Stewart areas or in the general SE Georgia / northern Florida
> areas? I am interested checking out the Nakamichi DR-10 tape deck.
> Best offer wins (after inspection of merchandise).

You are of course aware that there is such a thing as digital recording and
playback, right?

tor 2 u
July 15th 03, 10:39 AM
Arny Krueger wrote in message >:

> "Arnold Holbrook" > wrote in message
> om...
>
> > I was wondering if there were any Nakamichi dealers in the Savannah &
> > Fort Stewart areas or in the general SE Georgia / northern Florida
> > areas? I am interested checking out the Nakamichi DR-10 tape deck.
> > Best offer wins (after inspection of merchandise).
>
> You are of course aware that there is such a thing as digital recording and
> playback, right?

I agree with you 100% Arny. Like how dare some troglodyte come onto a
technical forum, with engineers, and start his religious proselytizing?
That is truly offensive. Tape decks are a thing of the past. They
sound terrible and there is no permissible reason to talk about them
ever again.

Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

Daniel
July 15th 03, 03:04 PM
tor 2 u > wrote in message >...
> Arny Krueger wrote in message >:
>

> > "Arnold Holbrook" > wrote in message
> > om...
> >
> > > I was wondering if there were any Nakamichi dealers in the Savannah &
> > > Fort Stewart areas or in the general SE Georgia / northern Florida
> > > areas? I am interested checking out the Nakamichi DR-10 tape deck.
> > > Best offer wins (after inspection of merchandise).
> >
> > You are of course aware that there is such a thing as digital recording and
> > playback, right?
> >

> I agree with you 100% Arny. Like how dare some troglodyte come onto a
> technical forum, with engineers, and start his religious proselytizing?
> That is truly offensive. Tape decks are a thing of the past. They
> sound terrible and there is no permissible reason to talk about them
> ever again.
>

> Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

Careful, Tor. You don't want to bite the hand that types you.

Arny Krueger
July 16th 03, 12:38 PM
"Daniel" > wrote in message
> tor 2 u > wrote in message
>> Arny Krueger wrote in message >:
>>

>>> "Arnold Holbrook" > wrote in message
>>> om...

>>> You are of course aware that there is such a thing as digital
>>> recording and playback, right?
>>>

>> I agree with you 100% Arny. Like how dare some troglodyte come onto
>> a technical forum, with engineers, and start his religious
>> proselytizing? That is truly offensive. Tape decks are a thing of
>> the past. They sound terrible and there is no permissible reason to
>> talk about them ever again.

>> Stop picking on Arny Krueger!

> Careful, Tor. You don't want to bite the hand that types you.

Say what?